Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived (1261 Views)

Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) / My Beautiful Baby Girl (photos) / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by amtheone(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
We are full of joy as we celebrate the arrival of our baby girl today 24/12/13. The experience is a story for another day as I was present from beginning to the very end.

I can't really write much at this moment as I'm really tire.

Once again glory to His name forever.

6 Likes

Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by ZeinabBadawi: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by Adrenaline123(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Congrats!!!! cheesy
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by majalisa(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2013
congrats bro!
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by Deefuray(f): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by okirewaju(f): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Congrats OP,we bless God for safe delivery
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Congratulations!!!
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by amiebeauty(f): 2:17am On Dec 25, 2013
congrats....n may her life b filled with happiness...n u will not lack d resources to use n take Care of her In Jesus name
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by IAMBREEZY: 2:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Congrats!!!
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Congrats to you and wifey
may God grant you the wherewithal to take care of the young one and may iyawo's body bounce back speedily
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by greatgod2012(f): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Double celebrations!

Congrats, my good brother!

Regards to mum and your cutie!
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by DocAdray(f): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2013
A big congrats to you and your wife, may God bless your baby.

So what will you name her?
ChristmasEve?

Lol, just kidding...
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by coldgate(f): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
CONGRATS!How is baby & d mum doing?Ayo abara tintin.Olorun a wo,adasi,a ni owoo ire l'eyin.May God bless her&keep her.
I pray unto God who has bless u with this beautiful child to bless me and all my sisters on d ttc thread soonest.May you celebrate with us too.
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by bellong: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Congratulations to the family of my potential name sake.

May she grow in grace, wisdom, knowledge and fear of God..
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
amtheone: We are full of joy as we celebrate the arrival of our baby girl today 24/12/13. The experience is a story for another day as I was present from beginning to the very end.

I can't really write much at this moment as I'm really tire.

Once again glory to His name forever.
congrats bro,God shall takia O'her for you u, amen !

My Turn to pray ;
My babyGirl in heaven , I'm tryna work hard to be ya best dad ok ..... Have little patience sweerie,I'm gonna getcha pretty soon !
Re: Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived by amtheone(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
@All thank you so much. We say Amen to all the prayers. We are all doing fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Americans Forgo Marriage As Economic Difficulties Hit Home / Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! / A Question For All Legal Practitioners And Law Students In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.