Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! (1247 Views)

Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Arnella Kamanzi, the 18-month-old baby
who was tortured by a maid early this
month was yesterday admitted at the
pediatric section in Mulago Hospital for
further medical examinations.
"The baby was brought here for
examinations and a number of tests will be
done to establish whether she is in good
health," confirmed a source at the national
referral hospital.
Jolly Tumuhiirwe, the maid who is the
main actress in the 'horror movie' has been
charged with attempted murder and she is
due to appear in court on Dec. 08, 2014.
Speaking from Luzira prison, Jolly
Tumuhiirwe has asked the 'world' to forgive
her for what she did..she said;
"My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my
mom did not have any money. I asked my
bosses for some money to send to my dad
but they told me that I hadn't made a month
yet and my father was dying, so it kept on
haunting me."
"That is the more reason I referred the
anger to the baby but I'm sorry. But that
madam (Arnella's mom) is not easy. She
used to say that I steal money from the
clothes and Eric's wallet, I eat the babies
food...and yet I can't eat the food, I'm not a
baby, those were all lies, so, I was also not
happy from my heart."
"I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I
thought I was disciplining the baby because
also the mother sometimes slaps her, I also
saw from the mom. The torch I used was
small and it's not hard. I think, I will never
do it again"
..of her experience in Prison, she said;
"It's not good at all even my fellow
prisoners don't want to associate with me,
they want to beat me up. In fact they were
saying that I should join them in their
rooms, nobody likes me and I'm feeling bad
I will never do it again, I ask the world to
forgive me and also tell the bosses who have
maids to treat them well."
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by redcliff: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Ussless bloggers
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by bunmioguns(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
story story story

she is a murderer

apaniyan

koni da fun e

1 Like

Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by speakthetruth: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2014
I forrgive her.
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by speakthetruth: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2014
I forgive her.
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by banjicom(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2014
cry I won't forgive Her!
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2014
dondemex:
Arnella Kamanzi, the 18-month-old baby
who was tortured by a maid early this
month was yesterday admitted at the
pediatric section in Mulago Hospital for
further medical examinations.
"The baby was brought here for
examinations and a number of tests will be
done to establish whether she is in good
health," confirmed a source at the national
referral hospital.
Jolly Tumuhiirwe, the maid who is the
main actress in the 'horror movie' has been
charged with attempted murder and she is
due to appear in court on Dec. 08, 2014.
Speaking from Luzira prison, Jolly
Tumuhiirwe has asked the 'world' to forgive
her for what she did..she said;
"My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my
mom did not have any money. I asked my
bosses for some money to send to my dad
but they told me that I hadn't made a month
yet and my father was dying, so it kept on
haunting me."
"That is the more reason I referred the
anger to the baby but I'm sorry. But that
madam (Arnella's mom) is not easy. She
used to say that I steal money from the
clothes and Eric's wallet, I eat the babies
food...and yet I can't eat the food, I'm not a
baby, those were all lies, so, I was also not
happy from my heart."
"I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I
thought I was disciplining the baby because
also the mother sometimes slaps her, I also
saw from the mom. The torch I used was
small and it's not hard. I think, I will never
do it again"
..of her experience in Prison, she said;
"It's not good at all even my fellow
prisoners don't want to associate with me,
they want to beat me up. In fact they were
saying that I should join them in their
rooms, nobody likes me and I'm feeling bad
I will never do it again, I ask the world to
forgive me and also tell the bosses who have
maids to treat them well."Read moree:www.nigeriancribs..com
Am not in support of her claims but I think something as to be done. Recently in the uae a made murdered a child because her boss didnt allow her to go for her mothers burial.
Cases like this as always been transfer of aggression and most of this house helps were not trained to be. The latest technology would be of great help in monitoring them from anywhere but I think the moral aspect of the relationship between them and there masters should also be given an utmost priority.
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2014
i agree to that afolag if i was my child i would have broken her hand and leg sincerely speaking you have a grudge on the parent why can't u tackle the parent why the innocent child that's life for us when we can hurt our elders we go for their children what a wicked world
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2014
I Forgive Her. I Always Knew There Had To Be An Explaination.
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by Alvelt14(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
#teamumustbejailed
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by taryour(f): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Teempakguy:
I Forgive Her. I Always Knew There Had To Be An Explaination.

I no fit laugh abeg, make I no give you heavy knock for your head oo. So you mean her explanations justifies what she did to that poor defenseless baby Why she no go vent her anger on the father of that child/her boss Or an agbero Why on the innocent child.

Wait a minute, are you male or female? Do you have a child yet?
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
I have forgiven her but she must use her term in prison
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by sparkyNo1(f): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
This maid is full of lies...she claims that she doesn't eat the baby's food, yet we saw her eating it on camera. How can u claim to be disciplining a baby and stepped the poor child with your full weight...she is just an evil woman.

1 Like

Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pathetic defense, if at all real undecided
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2014
The maid said she never ate the childs food but the camera showed her eating the food belonging to the child - what a liar,

The maid said she was angry, haunted by the father's failing health and she asked her bosses for some of her salary money to take care of him but the bosses refused her saying she hasn't worked up to a month so she metted out her frustrations on the child! And calls it discipline - seriously she's demented,

Now she's asking the WORLD and her BOSSES to forgive her - she's not sorry for doing what she did,she's sorry because she got caught,

Even her fellow prison mates don't want to associate with her - in that prison they only gave her welcome matt becos she's coming back after her trial and conviction, she will get what they're planning against her.

There's no excuse for such actions
Bloody demented BIATCH
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
taryour:

I no fit laugh abeg, make I no give you heavy knock for your head oo. So you mean her explanations justifies what she did to that poor defenseless baby Why she no go vent her anger on the father of that child/her boss Or an agbero Why on the innocent child.

Wait a minute, are you male or female? Do you have a child yet?
temi Bami. okay. i was just trying to be considerate. i never watched the actual video but now i'm guessing it's really bad. *quickly runs away from thread and angry mothers*
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by orimipe(f): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
She should better not be allowed in the assumed sane world again because if she is, a demon will just be re-unleashed. This time, she might just vent her anger on any Tom, Dick and Harry.
Re: Why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Neardeath- Ugandan Nanny Finallyopen Up! by KanwuliaJara: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
I refused to watch the video, but read the details of the CCTV clip.

As a fellow woman. . . . .I forgive you!
I hope you can find peace now and FOREVER! kiss

(1) (Reply)

. / Sincerely Speaking, Which Would U Rescue First?(pix) / Pic: Who Among These Should Come First In A Man’s Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.