Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? (862 Views)

1st Miracle Of Prophet Jesus Peace Be Upon Him / Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Preached Jihad / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by herveze: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Who take ablution before prayer like Jesus. (Exodus 40:30-1)
Who prostrate (touching my forehead in ground) during prayer like Jesus. (Matthew 26:39, Genesis 17:3, 16:22, 20:6, Joshua 5:14, 7:6, I Kings 18:42)
Their sisters cover their head like veiled women lived around Jesus. (Genesis 24:64-5)
Who greet their brothers and sisters like Jesus by saying "Peace be upon you". (20:19, 1st Samuel 25:6)
Who fast by neither eat nor drink like Jesus. (Matthew 4:2, 6:16, 17:21, Exodus 34:28)
Who keep away from taking or giving interest as opposed by my Jesus. (Deuteronomy 23:19, 23:20)
Circumcised like Jesus. (Luke 2:21, and Genesis 17:10-13)
Never eat pork as forbidden by Jesus. (Leviticus 11:7-8, Deuteronomy 14:cool
Never touch alcoholic drinks as Jesus abstained from it. (Numbers 6:1-4)
[Spread this and let the Non Believers know]

1 Like

Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by Mintayo(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Smh...deception.
Please stop sending Peace to Jesus,He is full of Peace,He is Peace Himself...He is the Prince of Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by PECO4KING(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2013
The muslims does all you mention above my brother. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by herveze: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mintayo: Smh...deception.
Please stop sending Peace to Jesus,He is full of Peace,He is Peace Himself...He is the Prince of Peace.
I want to ask u dis question,is God give peace or Jesus? if God give peace,then all creature(also Muhammed and Jesus) need to ask for peace from God,bt if u choose Jesus,God should forgive you.
And secondly,who give u peace,God or Jesus?
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by dareabiola98(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
So Jesus is peace...that means he was not in need of it...So what was it that Jesus(pbuh) didn't have that he prayed and worshiped God for,or u wanna tell me he neva worshipped.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by herveze: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
dareabiola98: So Jesus is peace...that means he was not in need of it...So what was it that Jesus(pbuh) didn't have that he prayed and worshiped God for,or u wanna tell me he neva worshipped.
@mintayo,anoda question for you,we need your answers
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by Joshthefirst(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Who are the ones who think God can be bribed by their "good works" to give them a place in heaven?

Who are the people who think shallow works can cover up their secret sins and gain them favour in the sight of God-the-Judge?
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by herveze: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: Who are the ones who think God can be bribed by their "good works" to give them a place in heaven?
All creature

Who are the people who think shallow works can cover up their secret sins and gain them favour in the sight of God-the-Judge?
there are no secret sins before God,we human being think we have secret sins,but if we sin and ask for forgiveness,God wil forgive us
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by harbiola1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: Who are the ones who think God can be bribed by their "good works" to give them a place in heaven?

If i may ask, if not good-work then WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by Mintayo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
herveze: Who take ablution before prayer like Jesus. (Exodus 40:30-1)
Who prostrate (touching my forehead in ground) during prayer like Jesus. (Matthew 26:39, Genesis 17:3, 16:22, 20:6, Joshua 5:14, 7:6, I Kings 18:42)
Their sisters cover their head like veiled women lived around Jesus. (Genesis 24:64-5)
Who greet their brothers and sisters like Jesus by saying "Peace be upon you". (20:19, 1st Samuel 25:6)
Who fast by neither eat nor drink like Jesus. (Matthew 4:2, 6:16, 17:21, Exodus 34:28)
Who keep away from taking or giving interest as opposed by my Jesus. (Deuteronomy 23:19, 23:20)
Circumcised like Jesus. (Luke 2:21, and Genesis 17:10-13)
Never eat pork as forbidden by Jesus. (Leviticus 11:7-8, Deuteronomy 14:cool
Never touch alcoholic drinks as Jesus abstained from it. (Numbers 6:1-4)
[Spread this and let the Non Believers know]
Smh...deception.
There are so many flaws in your Op.
1. These are works of the flesh,they are human efforts,again you can do all these but if u do no accept Jesus into your Life,as ur Lord and saviour,you are just wasting ur time.
2. I see u twisted d Bible,took from the 'Law of Moses' and input the name Jesus; christains are not bound by d Law of Moses,we r nt under d dictates of d Law! Pls can u show me where Jesus said we shldnt eat pork? And how to pray? Well we pray in the name of Jesus,as He had commanded us,not until we bang our heads on d floor...
3. Who told u Jesus fasted like ur ramadan fast? You think He fasted for 30days, watching d moon to dictate wen to fast? Eatin in morning and starving all day? Smh...
Guy pls, accept Jesus into ur life,as your Lord and saviour.
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
trollin muslims! na wa . . grin
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by Mintayo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
herveze:
I want to ask u dis question,is God give peace or Jesus? if God give peace,then all creature(also Muhammed and Jesus) need to ask for peace from God,bt if u choose Jesus,God should forgive you.
And secondly,who give u peace,God or Jesus?
Don't send Peace to Jesus again,instead,ask for His peace.
John 14:27... Jesus said,
27. Peace I leave with you,my peace I give unto you:not as the world giveth,give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled,neither let it be afraid.
You have Jesus,You have peace.
John 16:23...Jesus said again...
These things I have spoken unto you,THAT IN ME YE MIGHT HAVE PEACE. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer;I have overcome the world.
Do i need to show you more, Jesus has Peace in abundance...He said..."I have come to give you Life,and life more abundantly.
Don't let anyone cheat you,you want peace,come to Jesus.
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by herveze: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
Smh...deception.
There are so many flaws in your Op.
1. These are works of the flesh,they are human efforts,again you can do all these but if u do no accept Jesus into your Life,as ur Lord and saviour,you are just wasting ur time.
2. I see u twisted d Bible,took from the 'Law of Moses' and input the name Jesus; christains are not bound by d Law of Moses,we r nt under d dictates of d Law! Pls can u show me where Jesus said we shldnt eat pork? And how to pray? Well we pray in the name of Jesus,as He had commanded us,not until we bang our heads on d floor...
3. Who told u Jesus fasted like ur ramadan fast? You think He fasted for 30days, watching d moon to dictate wen to fast? Eatin in morning and starving all day? Smh...
Guy pls, accept Jesus into ur life,as your Lord and saviour.
flaws?am i not humanbeing?
And who tel u dat i dont accept Jesus(pbuh),i accept Jesus(pbuh) as my prophet,
Leviticus 11,7-8
And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you.
Read your bible very well and tell me where in the bible Jesus(pbuh) use his name to pray?
And ask yourself who is the greatest, God or Jesus(pbuh)?
No insult pls,just to understand what we dont know b4.
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2013
harbiola1:
If i may ask, if not good-work then WHAT?
faith man! Simple faith. Think for a while, don't be decieved. Is God an honest and mighty and good judge? Capable of punishing sin? Yes?
Now are you guilty of sinning? yes? Then why do you want to use your good works to bribe God?

How do you think God as a good judge will be impressed by a man guilty, condemned of sin giving and praying and still indulging in sin because of his imperfections? Its like speaking to a judge as a condemned criminal and saying "ccommon good judge, can't you let me off the hook? I've washed your car, I've built monuments in your name, release me judge". Its a clear bribe. That's why the bible says our self righteousness are as filthy rags before God. Its cuz we're imperfect and condemned already.
Do you think God will forgive you during judgement? On what basis then? As a good judge, his very goodness will cast you, as well as me and all of humanity into hell!

That's why Jesus is important. The very Jesus you fight against is the saviour. As God will not compromise the standards of judgement and his integrity, Jesus took on flesh and came down, AND BECAME YOUR SUBSTITUTE, bearing Gods wrath for your imperfections and sins, and delivering us from our imperfect natures. Through trust and faith in his sacrifice, we are counted as righteous and good before God. Through trust and faith.

This is the power of the christian message. This is what makes men sacrifice their lives as missionaries to go to your abode. They have a message to pass across man.

The wages of sin is Death. But the FREE-GIFT of GOD is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.

We are all guilty, but he came to bear our eternal punishment. How can you make a false image of God as a corrupt judge who will accept bribes of good works?

Receive Jesus today and receive life, and favour from God, and salvation from sin, and citizenship of heaven.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by harbiola1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: faith man! Simple faith. Think for a while, don't be decieved. Is God an honest and mighty and good judge? Capable of punishing sin? Yes?
Now are you guilty of sinning? yes? Then why do you want to use your good works to bribe God?

How do you think God as a good judge will be impressed by a man guilty, condemned of sin giving and praying and still indulging in sin because of his imperfections? Its like speaking to a judge as a condemned criminal and saying "ccommon good judge, can't you let me off the hook? I've washed your car, I've built monuments in your name, release me judge". Its a clear bribe. That's why the bible says our self righteousness are as filthy rags before God. Its cuz we're imperfect and condemned already.
Do you think God will forgive you during judgement? On what basis then? As a good judge, his very goodness will cast you, as well as me and all of humanity into hell!

That's why Jesus is important. The very Jesus you fight against is the saviour. As God will not compromise the standards of judgement and his integrity, Jesus took on flesh and came down, AND BECAME YOUR SUBSTITUTE, bearing Gods wrath for your imperfections and sins, and delivering us from our imperfect natures. Through trust and faith in his sacrifice, we are counted as righteous and good before God. Through trust and faith.

This is the power of the christian message. This is what makes men sacrifice their lives as missionaries to go to your abode. They have a message to pass across man.

The wages of sin is Death. But the FREE-GIFT of GOD is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.

We are all guilty, but he came to bear our eternal punishment. How can you make a false image of God as a corrupt judge who will accept bribes of good works?

Receive Jesus today and receive life, and favour from God, and salvation from sin, and citizenship of heaven.

God bless you smiley
I hope you're ready for this?

What is Work and what is Faith?

Can you do a religious work without Faith?
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by harbiola1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
@Joshthefirst, have u got the above q
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by Joshthefirst(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
harbiola1: @Joshthefirst, have u got the above q
sorry, I'm not prepared to start arguing with you now.

Merry Christmas. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by harbiola1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: sorry, I'm not prepared to start arguing with you now.

Merry Christmas. smiley
Who wants to argue with you, Me?

You're hiding behind a pretext. undecided
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by OlaoChi: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
So since Christians deny the laws of the old testament why do you still have it as part of your Bible

You either obey the law or throw that part away
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
harbiola1:
Who wants to argue with you, Me?

You're hiding behind a pretext. undecided
no. I'm not in the mood for arguments over words. What I have posted before is the best I can give to this thread. People will read it and change.

OlaoChi: So since Christians deny the laws of the old testament why do you still have it as part of your Bible

You either obey the law or throw that part away
christians do not deny the law. The law is fulfilled in usthrough faith in Christ.

And the OT stands to teach us and show us example, and show us Gods plan through the ages.
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by harbiola1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: no. I'm not in the mood for arguments over words. What I have posted before is the best I can give to this thread. People will read it and change.
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by harbiola1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: no. I'm not in the mood for arguments over words. What I have posted before is the best I can give to this thread. People will read it and change.
Lol, like zombie, Raca? undecided
Re: Who Are The True Followers Of Jesus Peace Be Upon Him ??? by OlaoChi: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Joshthefirst:
christians do not deny the law. The law is fulfilled in usthrough faith in Christ.

And the OT stands to teach us and show us example, and show us Gods plan through the ages.

So why do u not practice wat is taught?

Btw OT is really insignificant in christianity, the church once dealt without it

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: You And Your Foundation / What's Your Purpose In Life? / Gospel Songs For A Healing Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.