Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor (3495 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry Looks Fabulous In Striped Dashiki (photos) / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / SHAME: Lady Post Fully Unclad Photos Of Herself Online, Calls It A "Selfie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor by Manchidede(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2013

Benue-State-Girls-AlabamaU2-01.jpg i guess ya all remember the post i posted then about this issue see Bad Photos: Girl Stripped Naked For Slashing Her Friend's Face With Razor Blade Because Of Aristo!This girls fought because one of them called the other’s mother a prostitute. In order to retaliate, she cut her friend’s face deeply with a razor blade.
It was learnt that people who were passing by, who saw how deep the cut was, ordered the other girl to remove her clothes to serve as punishment for her. But when she refused, the men forcefully removed her clothes and stripped her naeked. Two wrongs neva makes a right,,naija and jungle justice.
SEE MORE AT BLOG

LIKE ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor by Guykhena(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2013
U don spoil my christmas so
Re: Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
hell hath no fury than a woman's rage.
The sympathizers too are weird,psychos,and opportunist.how would stripping her nude makeup for the damage done to the victim's face?
Re: Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor by Chiscomax(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
old yarn
Re: Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor by hybridtm(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
God...dat one pass Aluu ohhh..
Just becos she say,.ur mama na ashawo....dem suppose beat life comot d gal

(1) (Reply)

John Mahama , Father Of My Twins?……nadia Buari / Why Does Dj Spinall Always Wear Cap / Home Alone Macaulay Carson Culkin Now Looks Like One Of The Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.