Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? (27353 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho: Manchester City Fans Claim Hat-trick Hero Is 'already Better' / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by naijanoni(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2013
Despite being released from the home based Super Eagles camp to sign for Manchester City in England, it has been revealed to us that Kelechi Iheanacho is yet to sign with the former English champions.
Kennedy Ezenwere, Kelechi Iheanacho's mentor and coach at the Taye Academy he played for in Owerri, Imo state, revealed that Kelechi is presently in Lagos, and has decided to move to FC Porto in Portugal, rather than Manchester City.
“Kelechi has not signed for City; he’s presently in Lagos and has now changed his mind saying he wants to move to FC Porto instead”
“I really don’t know the terms of the agreement but I wish him well because his father says he wants him to go to Manchester City but Kelechi is saying that city is too big for him” he told brilafm.net
Iheanacho was voted as the MVP at the 2013 FIFA U17 World Cup in the United Arab
Emirates where he helped Nigeria to clinch her fourth U17 title.

http://www.brilafm.net/Man--City-move-fails--as-Iheanacho-inches-closer-t/18045889

All these iheanacho rumours,dont know which one to believe.
Well Merry christmas to all nairalanders !!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by olufemi26(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Emmyk(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Okay sha.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Tolexander: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Better!

Use your head to follow your mind!

How can you sign for an european club only to land in ghana?

9 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by annexes: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
That's a good decision if its true: wish him well.

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by tchigofigo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
gud 4 u. Chai, d dad jst went shopping recently wit a mancity salary in mind..even d xpensv house wey im buy n neva pay finish..nw, dis boy has fallen his dad's lower limbs.,no b small debt d man dey so o..e n d family go don organise meeting jst to abuse life outa d guy..,
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
FC Porto is still a good idea.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by safarigirl(f): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
He refused to go saying "man city is too big for him". See, sometimes the child is wiser than his father. The boy follows the game, he knows who is who. I can imagine how many beer parlor friends Papa Kelechi bragged to that his son is going to Man City. Poor man, he'll now have to take back those words. Hope this is the truth, popsman may be angry, but he'll get over it when the ego starts coming

11 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by naijanoni(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yup.buh all these him rumours.......
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by denniece1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
"We’re still pleading with Kelechi to join Manchester city", -James Iheanacho

Kelechi Iheanacho's father, James, says he's unaware of the recent developments involving his son. In a chat with brilafm.net, James Iheanacho however confirmed that members of his family are trying to persuade Kelechi to join Manchester City after the 2013 U17 MVP changed his mind about joining the Etihad outfit.
“I don’t know what is really happening but by Thursday, I will find out more about this but what I can say for now is that family members too are still pleading with him to sign for Manchester City”
Investigation by Brila Fm has it that Kelechi is in Lagos and hasn’t traveled as scheduled last week to Manchester city as Kelechi now wants a move to Portuguese giants, FC Porto.

http://www.brilafm.net/-We-re-still-pleading-with-Kelechi-to-join-Manches/18046008
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by SantaMafia: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: Use your head to follow your mind!How can you sign for an european club only to land in ghana?
crap.is it the first time an european club had signed a player n loaned him out?ur problem is that he was sent to Ghana?
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
denniece1: "We’re still pleading with Kelechi to join Manchester city", -James Iheanacho

Kelechi Iheanacho's father, James, says he's unaware of the recent developments involving his son. In a chat with brilafm.net, James Iheanacho however confirmed that members of his family are trying to persuade Kelechi to join Manchester City after the 2013 U17 MVP changed his mind about joining the Etihad outfit.
“I don’t know what is really happening but by Thursday, I will find out more about this but what I can say for now is that family members too are still pleading with him to sign for Manchester City”
Investigation by Brila Fm has it that Kelechi is in Lagos and hasn’t traveled as scheduled last week to Manchester city as Kelechi now wants a move to Portuguese giants, FC Porto.

http://www.brilafm.net/-We-re-still-pleading-with-Kelechi-to-join-Manches/18046008
so they're busy 'pleading', but popsman was talking like he had the shi on lockdown before, now that things have fallen apart they are looking for who'll beg him. Kelechi must be resilient, no form of sentiments must move him. This decision could make or break him
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Tolexander: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
SantaMafia: crap.is it the first time an european club had signed a player n loaned him out?ur problem is that he was sent to Ghana?
sh1t!
How is it better sending him to ghana and staying in nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: sh1t!
lol
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by SantaMafia: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: sh1t!
who is talking about better or not?if a club signs a player and loans him out,what's wrong with that?is it the first time this has happened?

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Great! Going to Man City would have been a wrong move IMO. They hardly blood in young talents into their team and the ones they buy get misused... Jack Rodwell and Scot Sinclair comes to mind.

5 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Danhumprey: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Good for him. That isn't a bad idea. Signing for Man.City is like signing into slavery and soccer suicide.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Tolexander: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
SantaMafia: who is talking about better or not?if a club signs a player and loans him out,what's wrong with that?is it the first time this has happened?
what is the main purpose of loning out a player if not to gather much experience to make him more mature to the standard of the parent club?
How will playing in Ghana develope him than playing in nigeria?
He has a better option, why settling for mediocrity when there is a better alternative?

17 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by premlove(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
I just pray what happen to rabiu does not happen to you(ihenacho)
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by homesteady(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Good development!
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by adegwurulez(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
my prayers have been answered

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Theben(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
SantaMafia: who is talking about better or not?if a club signs a player and loans him out,what's wrong with that?is it the first time this has happened?
How will loaning him to Ghana help his career? If Ghana is his destination after signing for city, he should remain in Nigeria and wait for a more promising offer.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Theben(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: what is the main purpose of loning out a player if not to gather much experience to make him more mature to the standard of the parent club?
How will playing in Ghana develope him than playing in nigeria?
He has a better option, why settling for mediocrity when there is a better alternative?
Don't mind him. I'm sure he would be somewhere sipping alomo and boasting about what they have achieved in their country with the signing of Kelechi. Thank God the deal fell through.grin grin grin. We for nor hear word again.

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by toluleke(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
He should move on Mancity is filled already let him start 4rm where he could get regular shirt

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Ghadafy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Space reserved

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Andyblaze: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
angryangry
Na so e dey start angryangry

Meanwhile learn more here - www.nairaland.com/1568780/things-know-boxing-day-26th

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by flyingdutchman(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Always good to move for footballing reasons over cash- a thing that denied Jayjay Okocha, Macauley christsantus, Osaze Odemwingie et al their true worth in football

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by slap1(m): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Yeye boy. Berra go and thank your God.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Sagytarius(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by jude33084(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2013
Tolexander: Better!

Use your head to follow your mind!

How can you sign for [size=20pt]an european club[/size] only to land in ghana?

Too huge to ignore mehnnn! angry

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by ayusco85(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Praise the Lord somebody. Man city was a wrong move
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by dotcomnamename: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2013
I knew it will backfire.... grin grin grin grin

Did you bad beles remember me here https://www.nairaland.com/1557893/kelechi-iheanacho-sign-manchester-city

I talk am before sey the Father is a greedy father. He doesn't care about his son future and career, but he only care about MONEY.

When i said it here https://www.nairaland.com/1557893/kelechi-iheanacho-sign-manchester-city , some of you challenged me and claim its the right move for him to join Man City, offwhich you don't know the consequence for this talented striker joining Man City. Do you even know about Man City youth development and management? If you know it, you won't even advice Kelechi to join Man city.

Arsenal and Porto are the best for him that will quickly develop and build his talents.

Pa james, please stop been GREEDY. Care for your son's carrer and future and stop been after MONEY MONEY MONEY... Money is not everything in life. David Beckham signed for PSG and carry his 6 month salary give charity... so Money is not everything.

Anyway, Kelechi and his father or his agent should come buy his domain name from me O! KelechiIheanacho.com abi na only him won shop Man City or Porto money ni? sad

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures / Rashidi Yekini: In Honour Of The Legendary Nigerian Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.