Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? (876 Views)

Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo / Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) / If The Trumpet Should Sound Now What Would Be Your Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? by kennosman(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Gudmorning my fellow nairalander's,still wishn those of us celebratn d xmas,a happy n successful time.but since yesterday nite, this thought kept occuring to me,i decided to post it this morning hoping to get everybody view,reply. How ready,prepared are you? If d heavenly trumpet should sound aloud now.pls b4 replyn or airing view,b honest n go straight to the point while airing your view or reply.to say yes or no,that you are 100% ready 4 dis day(the Trumpet to sound).
Re: IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? by benny4wax(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2013
let me google it......
Re: IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Lol, keep fantasizing. The trumpet will soon be blown grin grin
Re: IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? by Kei144(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
No person in the world today is ready. Ascending to heaven from the land of the living is not as trivial as many Christians think. Eph 5:27 describes the quality of Christians that can do it. Very few or no Christian in the world today fits into Eph 5:27. The churches of today cannot produce the calibre of Christians described in Eph 5:27. In order for Christians of the calibre of Eph 5:27 to arise, Jesus is about to carry out a 3½-year end-time ministry through the 144,000 Israelites.

Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Mt. 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place `the abomination that causes desolation’, [Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11] spoken of through the prophet Daniel — let the reader understand —

Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
Re. 7:5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
Re. 7:6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
Re. 7:7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
Re. 7:8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
Re. 7:9 After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no-one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

In Mt 24:14, Jesus talks about His end-time ministry. The end-time ministry brings the Church Age to a close (the rapture!). As soon as the end-time ministry ends, Mt 24:15 reveals the rise of the Antichrist. This happens in the middle of the 7-year end-time tribulations. Rev 7:3-8 describes the 144,000 Israelites. The next verse, Rev 7:9, presents the people who make the rapture. They wear white robes; the ministry of the 144,000 Israelites will raise up Christians who are perfect, which the churches of today cannot do.

The ministry of the 144,000 Israelites starts in April 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014
Re: IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? by kennosman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kei144: No person in the world today is ready. Ascending to heaven from the land of the living is not as trivial as many Christians think. Eph 5:27 describes the quality of Christians that can do it. Very few or no Christian in the world today fits into Eph 5:27. The churches of today cannot produce the calibre of Christians described in Eph 5:27. In order for Christians of the calibre of Eph 5:27 to arise, Jesus is about to carry out a 3½-year end-time ministry through the 144,000 Israelites

Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Mt. 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place `the abomination that causes desolation’, [Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11] spoken of through the prophet Daniel — let the reader understand —

Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
Re. 7:5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
Re. 7:6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
Re. 7:7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
Re. 7:8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
Re. 7:9 After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no-one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

In Mt 24:14, Jesus talks about His end-time ministry. The end-time ministry brings the Church Age to a close (the rapture!). As soon as the end-time ministry ends, Mt 24:15 reveals the rise of the Antichrist. This happens in the middle of the 7-year end-time tribulations. Rev 7:3-8 describes the 144,000 Israelites. The next verse, Rev 7:9, presents the people who make the rapture. They wear white robes; the ministry of the 144,000 Israelites will raise up Christians who are perfect, which the churches of today cannot do.

The ministry of the 144,000 Israelites starts in April 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014
really really like your view and post about this, make a lot of sense for those of us that want to b in d number,remenber dat song.for me I would say am just 99% sure,don't ask me about wat happened to d remainning 1%
Re: IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? by highyo: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Have you being eating the lord supper? You are not ready yet

Have you being Baptised? If not You are not ready yet

Have you being sanctified? If not you are not ready

Have you done your restitution? I.e. Returning those things that were not yours, exposing the secreat things you did, telling the covered lies you lied, returning those things you took from your office, those things you borrow from your people that still remain with you, the promise you have not fulfill, the money you borrow, if not, you are not ready

How many people have you tell about Christ? If not you are not ready

How many people who offended you and you are yet to forgive them, if not you are not ready

Are you a lady that still dress like the world? You are not ready
Re: IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ? by kennosman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
highyo: Have you being eating the lord supper? You are not ready yet

Have you being Baptised? If not You are not ready yet

Have you being sanctified? If not you are not ready

Have you done your restitution? I.e. Returning those things that were not yours, exposing the secreat things you did, telling the covered lies you lied, returning those things you took from your office, those things you borrow from your people that still remain with you, the promise you have not fulfill, the money you borrow, if not, you are not ready

How many people have you tell about Christ? If not you are not ready

How many people who offended you and you are yet to forgive them, if not you are not ready

Are you a lady that still dress like the world? You are not ready
Wen i saw ur post, i diffinetly no u were going to say sumtin which is absolutely %100 right. Just hopen dat more people will tek dia time to read thru all dis salvation points u just mentioned,absolutely if anyone shuld observe all dose points u just highlightd,then u r on track, d road to righteousness n holiness=salvation, ready 4 d trumpet sound

(1) (Reply)

Was Christ In Support Of Jihad? / I'm Loosing It / The Miraculous Conversion Of Claude Newman (very Interesting Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.