Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hitv,fstv And Dstv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv,fstv And Dstv (4723 Views)

Animax Tv (a 24hrs Anime Channel Launches On Hitv) / Hitv And Dstv / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitv,fstv And Dstv by tpumpin(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
I will like you to offer me an advice on what to do.I want to buy one of this 3 in my house but do not know which to go for.Or if possibly to buy 2 and i will get unlimited enjoyment from it.
Your views and opinions will highly be appreciated.
Re: Hitv,fstv And Dstv by twinstaiye(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2008
It depends on your budget and your programme taste. If you love to watch English Premiership, then you must go for HiTV, but it is entertainment all the way, like Discovery channel, History channel, Movies etc, then you must go for DSTV. FSTV is no more, there is TrendTV and MYTV. Trend has some 16 channels, while MYTV has over 20 channels. You can go to MYTV website to see their channels on www.mytvafrica.com.
Having analyse interests on the channels, you may wish to consider your budget too. You can HiTV for 4,000 per month, while that of DSTV has various category of programming, but their full bouquet is 9,000 per month. I am not sure of Trend TV but that of MYTV is 2,100 per month. Over to you pal. Best of luck.
Re: Hitv,fstv And Dstv by ayusman16(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2008
MYTV has over 40 channels and about 30+ are free on air!

(1) (Reply)

Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! / Most Popular Online Youtube To MP3 Converter / Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.