Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Story Behind Www.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Story Behind Www.ng (1036 Views)

The Story Behind Games.ng / The Story Behind Nigeria.ng / Your Side Of The Story: Php Frameworks Versus Cms? How It All Began (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Behind Www.ng by nigeriadotng: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2013
The Story Behind Nigeria.ng
https://www.nairaland.com/1569029/story-behind-nigeria.ng
The Story Behind Games.ng
https://www.nairaland.com/1569179/story-behind-games.ng
The Story Behind Www.ng
https://www.nairaland.com/1569311/story-behind-www.ng

this is a true story happened between nira,all accredited registrars of nira and me,many of the words are picked directly from the public emails of us. if you want to publish the whole story on your website,or just want to read the complete emails of this story,contact me (Skype: shanjianke3 , email: 99159317@qq.com) or read it on www.E.asia (the website is under building,but the emails have been posted simply on it already)

subject:the story behind www.ng
.ng:the cctld of nigeria
nira: the official registry of .ng domains
Mrs. Mary Uduma:the president of nira ,not only a robber,but also a cheater.
Mr. Sunday Folayan:the vice president of nira ,not only a robber,but also a cheater.

www.ng
have you heard that one domain registry have different policy to their different registrants? the same domain do not allow one registrant to register,but allow another registrant to register ? i never heard of this before,but now,it really happened, www.ng , on 2013-4-16,when i want to register this domain,nira told my registrar that this domain is not support and not allow to register,but now,all of you can find that this domain was registered on 2013-4-18 by another registrant (attachment) ,about this,i have said many times in my emails,i also appeal nira do not do bad things to www.ng . because this is not the fault of the registrant and his registrar,it is only the fault of nira.

if its the first time you do business with nira,i think you will also strange of this,but as told by many .ng registrars,this is not strange at all,they do business with nira for many years,and know clearly that: "their policy changes with time flies,changes with new people take the new position..."Rules change like time,mostly governed by emotions but they claim its by policies" ...

although there are many good people inside nira,but they work under the foolish leader,so nira is running far from the right way.
although i asked many times in the public emails , the president of Mrs. Mary Uduma still keep silence,many months passed,i heard nothing even a word from she, as the most important people in nira,she do not correct the mistake made by the staff,she even connive nira make more and more mistakes again and again. she did nothing good to nira but only suspend and take back registrants domains once and once again then sell them self, so, i strong appeal that,Mary Uduma ,if you have even a little self-knowledge,if you have even a little Self-esteem,resign from nira asap,do not so brazen,do not so Shamelessly.you have no value to nira but only take the wage from nira,you did no good things for nira but only did bad things,you can not play the role of a president who should play,until now,at the critical moment, you still do not give a fair and justice decision.

after the story public, the vice president of Sunday Folayan cheat all registrars saying that "He appealed to the President and I for re-consideration and stay of execution, which was granted then." but now,although i strongly ask Sunday Folayan to sent the email to all which contain these words,but he still do not reply,because i never said this,these things did not exist at all,he is cheating all of us with the mouth he have.
these days,i receive nothing reply from nira ,although Sunday Folayan is always online,he dont reply to me at all,no matter how many words i said. if his own property is being hurt,i think Sunday Folayan will take his action immediately,but .ng is not his property. several years later,Sunday Folayan will retire from nira,he do not care the long term development and the future brand of .ng domains, although nira is the official registry,but they do not care the .ng brand at all,they only care how many good domains were taken back by them,how much money they sell the domains for.
Sunday Folayan,if you still can not recognize you made a big mistake, If you have a little sense of shame,please resign from nira quickly,because you are very lack of knowledge to confirm which is wrong which is right. if you can not resolve the problems for me finally,i will make you notorious,but now,all what i tell is only the truth,i also give you face to correct the mistake you made.

when i back,i received several emails from some tech news sites,saying that they are interested in publish the story on their sites,but need my permission.i do not know where did they heard the story,i just want to tell you nira,although you do not want registrars to share infos with me,although some of them do not speak out their real voice when face to face with you,but you will not go long,because you are on a wrong way .i can get support from all the justice.

nairaland.com is a site inside nigeria,i do not know whether nira can contact it then delete what i write,but i will tell you nira,this is just the first step,the story just start now,i have many other forums and tech news sites outside nigeria,you have no right to ask them to delete what i published on them.

i contacted icann but they will not work until 2014.1.1,i have to wait for them.but these days,i will take many other actions without delay...

the first time,when "the story behind www.ng" happened,i do not say anything and forgive the mistake made by nira.
the second time,when "the story behind games.ng" happened,i do not say anything and forgive the mistake made by nira.
the third time,when "the story behind nigeria.ng" happened,i decide to fight with nira until they correct all the mistakes they made,the other two stories is also writing ,you can read them on nairaland.com or search by google or read them on other domain news sites.

.ng domains was launched from 2013-04-16,only during these 8 months,the similar mistakes happened on 3 domains of 1 person(me). at the same time,there are many other mistakes made by nira happened on other registrants,such as nigerian.ng ,nira also suspend this domain suddenly as a robber. nira do not only take back registrants domains,they also take back their registrars domains. i will contact other victims to fight together with nira.

finally,i just want to ask every one: with such a registry of nira,with such foolish leaders in nira,do you still dare to register any new .ng domains? which is the most expensive of all cctlds (about $100 per year),but also the dangerous of all cctlds.

remember these people and tell the story to as more as people or forums or tech news sites as you can:
Mrs. Mary Uduma:the president of nira ,not only a robber,but also a cheater.
Mr. Sunday Folayan:the vice president of nira ,not only a robber,but also a cheater.

The Story Behind Nigeria.ng
https://www.nairaland.com/1569029/story-behind-nigeria.ng
The Story Behind Games.ng
The Story Behind Www.ng

Re: The Story Behind Www.ng by SimpleABC: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
I've replied you here: https://www.nairaland.com/1569029/story-behind-nigeria.ng#20476077

Stop the duplicate posting. This is not a Chinese website.
Re: The Story Behind Www.ng by nigeriadotng: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2013
1,why not dare to list your name on when reply,every one know you are somebody inside nira,or the gunners for nira.
2,when nira launch .ng domain on 2013-4-16,you reserved 3611 good domains on your premium list for sale,domains on the list are not allow to register,domains not on the list are allow to register,every one know this. nigeria.ng is not on the list at all.
"You were informed earlier that the domain you were about to register were protected/restricted domains why did you go through another registrar to get the same domains. " you not only cheat all in the public emails,but also cheat all in the public forums,you reserved a huge number of 3611 good domains for sale,if nigeria.ng is among the list,i will give up my right for this domain,if nigeria.ng is not on the list,restore my domain and website quickly. even a child know clearly that nigeria.ng is not on the reserve list at all. you keep cheating again with the mouth you have . i never been told nigeria.ng is not allow to register,Netorb Media is the first and the final and the only registrar for this domain,everyone can verify this from my registrar of Netorb Media.i never go to "another registrar" which you said. cheating,continue cheating with the mouth you have Mary Uduma and Sunday Folayan...
3,about your "holy policy" ,i asked you more than 10 times,why still not give me an explanation,or you can give an explanation here for us to check who is wrong,who is right,that is : under the same policy of nira,under the same govern of the same registry of nira,why nigeria.com.ng ,nigeria.net.ng ,nigeria.org.ng...all can be registered, but nigeria.ng can not be registered ? when you heard this from me, you take back nigeria.org.ng immediately and change the whois from the former owner to yours on 2013-12-16 (look at the picture),its clearly that you change the whois of nigeria.org.ng is a conspiracy,you dont want to correct mistake you made before,but just want to made new mistake in order to persuade me.
4, NiRA 3RD EXECUTIVE BOARD was elected on April 2013,Akinbo Adebunmi become the new coo after that. 2013-8-21, 4 months later after he take the new position of the coo,he notice nigeria.ng and want to suspend my domain,which was registered and used for a long time. the .ng was launched when Ope Odusan is on the position of the coo of nira, i even dont know where are you Akinbo Adebunmi at that time. Ope Odusan know clearly the .ng policy than all of you, look at what he said "Dont worry about it. Just make sure that you pay your renewal before it is due so that someone else dont get it when it expires. I dont think anyone at NIRA will take the domain name back from you. " Ope Odusan is a good people,he only speak out the truth many people dont dare to speak,i do not want Ope Odusan be hurt by nira, he is a famous people in nigeria domain industry,he works with nira and in the domain industry for many years,he know clearly the nira "holy policy" . but nira still keep quibbling and cheating. i also hope many other registrars who support me offline can go to the front of the stage,speak out your real voice,encourage yourself and do not yield due to the pressure and authority of nira. if you do not want to fight with nira face to face,i can also understand, because the reason told by some registrars "nobody wants to lose its accreditation give by nira". about the "holy policy",also told by many registrars of nira:"their policy changes with time flies,changes with new people take the new position..."Rules change like time,mostly governed by emotions but they claim its by policies"...
i do not know when Akinbo Adebunmi leaves nira,another new coo take the new position,then which domain will be suspend by the next new coo...its funny.
5,as nira always says, .ng is an open domain,it is open to any individual, business and organization around the world. so,do not say nigeria.ng can not be registered by individual again,another thing is that,i am not an individual,i register domain on behalf of my company ,from the former website of www.nigeria.ng all can see this (look at the picture) .at the same time,nigeria.com.ng ,nigeria.net.ng are not owned by the government or nira too. nigeria.org.ng ,only this domain ,from the whois it seems that it is owned by nira now,but all know that you take back the domain from the former owner on 2013-12-16 and then registered it on 2013-12-16.
6, nigeria.com also not owned by the government or nira, .com is an really open domain, but .ng is an false open domain .
7,almost all the domains are first come first served,you can not suspend a domain and website which was registered and used for many months.
8, compare with the .co.za registry,which is the most succeed registry in africa, they never do bad things to http://www.southafrica.co.za/ ,which also owned by an private company (attachment) ,look at what nira did, they even dont feel blush. how brazen they are!
9, .ng is the most expensive cctld of all cctlds, nira allow me to register the domain and collected my money many months ago. so nigeria.ng belong to me nobody can suspend it from me. you also know 100$ is not a small amount. with the money i can register 10 .com domains (the most succeed domain of all) and 20 .co.za domains (the most succeed domain of africa).
10,about http://techloy.com/ , do not garble, every one can read the complete content here:
http://techloy.com/2013/12/26/exclusive-angry-chinese-man-threatens-nira-suspended-ng-domain-names/
the word you pick out is said by the new coo of Akinbo Adebunmi,let me say again,when .ng domains launched on 2013-4-16,it is Ope Odusan who at the position of the nira coo.he know the .ng policy clearly than all of you. also saying: "Dont worry about it. Just make sure that you pay your renewal before it is due so that someone else dont get it when it expires. I dont think anyone at NIRA will take the domain name back from you. "
11,"This is not the first time or the first country that a domain would be suspended. UK, US, even your counry China do it. " tell us clearly which domain was suspend by these countries. do not make confusion and cheating.
12,do not say "nigeria,china,nigerian,chinese" these words again.politics is politics,business is business.do not make confusion and do not Incitement to racism . nira can not represent for all nigerians. i chat and keep contacting with many nigerians every day,they are all good people. even inside nira,there are many good people,but due to the foolish lead of Mrs. Mary Uduma and Mr. Sunday Folayan,many people have a bad impression to nira,its time for you to resign,but both of you still so cheeky,so brazen,so shameless .the exist of you in nira have no good for nira,have no good for the brand of .ng domains.
13,due to you "holy policy",you still not explain why www.ng can not be registered by me but can register by another registant,we all need your explanation,see:
14,due to you "holy policy",you still not explain why you transfer games.ng out from my account,then sold it to a buyer for $10000 usd per year,but only want to refund me the registration of $100 usd.see:
15,you not only suspend or take back registrants domains,you aslo suspend or take back your registrars domains even from many years ago,due to you "holy policy",you still not explain why you suspend or seize these domains: http://www.nigerian.ng, http://www.seo.com.ng, http://www.webhost.com.ng...
these are just a little domains i know,i believe there are many other domains suspend or take back by you privately,but nobody cry out,we are killed by you one by one,domains were suspended or take back by you one by one.
16,although i have many other domain forums to publish the sotry,but i also want to do this with http://www.nairaland.com first,i know this is a famous forum in nigeria and they do not need to work with nira and will not afraid of "lose its accreditation give by nira".i also believe they can treat all of us fairly,no matter they are nigerian or foreigners.
17,finally,i just want to know,if it is not your fault,why Sunday Folayan confess to my registrar that NIRA made a mistake, and ask my registrar to get 3 options from me in order of preference(such as exchange domain with nira), but i only want my domain and website be restored.although nira recognize they made a mistake,but they still do not correct it,they suspend my site first,then force me to accept theie so called compensate,as i do not accept, they still dont restore my site until today. nira even not better than a robber,robber takes back the things from you,they allow you to cry out,after nira takes things belong to you,but they continue cheating and quibbling,how hypocritical they are,they are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

the thing is clear,but you ask my registrars suggestions again and again,you let me repeat again and again,we are all very hate of your making confusion,delaying and cheating...

these stories will be published on many domain forums and tech news sites recently.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores / Two Ways To Make Money Online With Jumia Nigeria / Latest From Press(www.naijatalk.com.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.