Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores (1036 Views)

How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? / How Do I Purchase A Parked Domain Name / How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by exHuman: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
So I want to learn web programming and I went ebook-shopping. To my utter stupefaction most foreign booksellers don't want anything to do with Nigerians--likewise some other nations.

Not even the tens of dollars I wanted to spend could sway them. I even tried bribing the automated message bot but it won't have none of it.

I don't want my programming career to crash before taking off. Please help.

Help me with materials either by sending copies you have or by helping me procure some (with my money of course) if outside Nigeria. I can even pay for your copies if you so desire.

Tenks.
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by exHuman: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
I'm interested in Python, Javascript, Java.

Note that I'm an absolute beginner.
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by Vstuffs(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
exHuman: I'm interested in Python, Javascript, Java.

Note that I'm an absolute beginner.

Why not download ebooks
Or if u prefer in hard copies
Buy from ebay.com(simply change your shipping address to a usa shipping address)
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by exHuman: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Vstuffs:

Why not download ebooks
Or if u prefer in hard copies
Buy from ebay.com(simply change your shipping address to a usa shipping address)
Then use a payment system like paypal, right? Or doesn't one's shipping details need to match the ones on the card?

I'd appreciate if you can give me links to really nice books.

Tenks
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by Vstuffs(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
exHuman: Then use a payment system like paypal, right?
yes
Or doesn't one's shipping details need to match the ones on the card?
I do not know......what I do is that I made my order or bid..after winning.I direct someone to pay for me and the item ship to that person house.then the person ship the item to nigeria for me
I'd appreciate if you can give me links to really nice books.
Tenks.
I do that b/4 but stop beside.......NO MB(remaining 2MB)
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by IamGodzilla: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Here! If you want free ebooks!
Ones you could download to your pc and read. Not hard covers.
I'll give you a golden link to where you can download them free.
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by exHuman: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
IamGodzilla: Here! If you want free ebooks!
Ones you could download to your pc and read. Not hard covers.
I'll give you a golden link to where you can download them free.
please do and tenks in advance.
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by exHuman: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Vstuffs: yes

I do not know......what I do is that I made my order or bid..after winning.I direct someone to pay for me and the item ship to that person house.
Can I use the same person that helps you make your purchases? I'd really love to get materials from informit.com, especially the Sam Teach Yourself series.
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by IamGodzilla: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
exHuman: please do and tenks in advance.
[url]It-ebooks.info[/url]
You can as well send the money you wanted to use to pay for the books .... :p
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by exHuman: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
IamGodzilla:
off to check it out and thanks, bro.
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by Vstuffs(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
exHuman:
Can I use the same person that helps you make your purchases? I'd really love to get materials from informit.com, especially the Sam Teach Yourself series.
So na ebook u want download...........
Ok
Check this site
GOOGLE

THE NAME OF THE PERSON I USE IS....CLICK TO VIEW
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by myads890(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
IamGodzilla:

Nice one
Re: How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores by passyjango(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
If you want to buy the latest books in programming or ICT in general, I will suggest Amazon US Store. They have the largest stock of books of any online store. You can pay with your debit (ATM) card. They deliver most books to Nigeria. However, it may be a good idea to checkout local stores like Jumia and Konga to see what they have first. Here are some of the top stores in Nigeria https://www.naijatechguide.com/2012/10/online-stores-in-nigeria-buy-on-web.html

However, Amazon is the best stores for books. You can even preorder upcoming books on Amazon.

(1) (Reply)

Two Ways To Make Money Online With Jumia Nigeria / Latest From Press(www.naijatalk.com.ng) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.