Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes (60093 Views)

3 Style Mistakes That Age You / How To Wear Leggings / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by BloggingIq: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is a response to this post - https://www.nairaland.com/1565789/issue-pairing-leggings-short-top

Ladies break my heart when I see them dressing that way, why expose those bouncy package at the back, and that V thing I always see between your legs? why? Please below are the right way to carry your package in a more respectful gesture!

Mistake #1 Leggings = pants

Oh, this is a big one. The fabric on a proper legging should be thick so you do not see the person's skin peeking through. If you can see through the leggings, then they're probably too thin or they're tights, not leggings, and tights are NOT pants. In fact, it's a good rule of thumb to wear leggings as if they are not pants as well. Cause guess what? They're not.

Mistake #2 Tight top + tight bottoms

Many women try to coordinate leggings with cropped or tight, fitted tops. No, thank you. No matter how great you look from the rear, balance and layering are important when it comes to wearing leggings well. Let's think back to Mistake #1 and remember that leggings are more like tights than pants. Balance out form-fitting leggings with looser, roomier tops, sweaters, or tunics.

Mistake #3 The walking anatomy lesson

If we wanted an anatomy lesson, we'd go buy ourselves a Female Anatomy Doll, not go to the mall looking for women making Mistake #3. Wear leggings with longer shirts, tunics, or a short dress. Think mid-thigh length or, at the shortest, right below the hip and cover that rear.

Mistake #4 Disco revival

While there is probably some woman out there who can rock some silver, gold, or high-gloss leggings, let's all assume we're not her. When it comes to leggings, steer clear of the shine, which can show bulges or create them even where there are no bulges. Stick to opaque, shine-free leggings.

to be continued

6 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by BloggingIq: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mistake #5 Life is one big aerobics class

Life is NOT one big aerobics class, so please don't go around dressing like it is.

How to Wear Leggings -- the Right Way:

Make no mistake. Leggings are not just for women with buns of steel. If you wear them well, anyone of any body type can look great in them. Let's take a look some great legging looks. The last two pix shows how to wear your leggings .. ..

for those who want the sauce to eat christmas rice, come here pun intended grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by BloggingIq: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
still more pix of ladies not doing it right

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Vivly(f): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Are those girls in the last pic Real?

7 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by musty001: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
heeey!!! Ukwu,big 1...dat last pic fainted me

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by dnacrystal: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Looks like I've come across the last picture somewhere. Those girls are out of this world!

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by mistayeancah(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
:-) Yoruba girls!!!!
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Rajman(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
dnacrystal: Looks like I've come across the last picture somewhere. Those girls are out of this world!

Ogungbo...

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by sammyyoung2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
All i wanna see is some SEXY bum......in leggings, not all dis CRAP

2 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by sexymoma(f): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
After now dem go say men dey rape dem
Which man nor go see this one wey im john thomas no go misbehave. angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by DICKtator: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Den__le,U_i and Pe_a should take note!!!

Very important tips for y'all!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by tshakes(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
d lst pix make sense o....

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by tmtech: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
I think some ladies feel they are more attractive when they wear such
Truth be told, they usually get ma atttention...buh when ma gf is around, I no dey look those girls or make I dey use style abi make I dey condemn dem ... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by nekaa(f): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please tell them Oo!
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
A lot of fashion faux pas with leggings these days...
I hope those concerned will listen.

Good write up though!
Thanks for sharing @ OP.

2 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by ichommy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Idowu-Ogbo, where are you? You need this tutorial.

2 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by xynerise: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Daughters of Jezebel grin

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Zane2point4(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
If I become a governor first thing I will do is to ban leggings, push up bras etc, they are doing more harm than good in our society, remember you don't scream "shoot in an environment where it is obvious that everyone posses a gun".

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by ichommy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
xynerise: Daughters of Jezebel grin

Boss, hope all is well?
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
One truth, leggings are not for men.
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by sammyyoung2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
sexymoma: After now dem go say men dey rape dem
Which man nor go see this one wey im john thomas no go misbehave. angry

another guy faking being a GIRL

#kidsOnNL
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by MrOlodo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=24pt]show us how to wear condom as well grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by H0lYSm00shTM: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
BloggingIq: still more pix of ladies not doing it right
Last time i remembered they called it Fashion they still do and unfortunately would continue to do. One funny part is most of them don't care to know how stupid they look.

1 Like

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
i swear the last pic...jux dey mk boiz weak
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by FlameZee(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
I gas dey avoid sitting close 2 dem inside bus mehn, won't lyk mr jt 2 embarrasse me.
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by xynerise: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichommy:

Boss, hope all is well?
All is not well o. These girls are chelsea fans tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Macbriz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
For Fun, Skills and Development, I
Love You Guys: Add My BB Pin:
2686B26D
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by H0lYSm00shTM: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]show us how to wear condom as well grin grin[/size]
You're legally constituting nuisance. Too much of it becomes illegal. Pls don't come back disturbing us when someone ban you.

6 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
#blogginglq u funny o u wan mak pple learn u go dey upload pics wey go seduce guys. al d comment wey I read no even follow wetin u write
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by akpur1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
I love leggings just love looking @ ladies butt
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by MrOlodo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
◐H0lY★Sm00sh™◑:
You're legally constituting nuisance. Too much of it becomes illegal. Pls don't come back disturbing us when someone ban you.

it's a contribution too... undecided

beside dem don ban me already for almost everywhere grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Picomon(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gobe ni awon eleyi ohh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) / All About Children's Hair And Styles. / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.