Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design (564 Views)

Checklist: 11 Things To Do Before Launching A Wordpress Site / Launching A New Blog- What Is The Best Giveaway? / 4 Easy Mistakes To Make (and Avoid!) When Launching A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design by Igbagbof: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi here!
I'm just growing in website design knowledge. I want some1 to help me out in outlining the stages involved in launching a website ie putting my web on the server.
Re: Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design by youngdee168(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
I think i will need this too, am about hosting my site for the first time and dont really know how to go about it.
Re: Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design by todhost(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Simple! Just signup with http://www.todhost.com and enjoy incredible support and some huge knowledge-base tutorials
Re: Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
All you have to do is to register your domain and then host it. You can do that at www.internetvisa.net.
Re: Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Igbagbo.f:
Hi here!
I'm just growing in website design knowledge. I want some1 to help me out in outlining the stages involved in launching a website ie putting my web on the server.

youngdee168: I think i will need this too, am about hosting my site for the first time and dont really know how to go about it.

The process of hosting a website is pretty the same.

Register your domain name. (Example: www.igbagbo.com)
Get a reliable web host.
Design your website. (WordPress, HTML5, Drupal or Joomla)
Upload it to the server via ftp.

If you are looking for free web host, you can register with Blogger.com, or Tumblr.com

If you need a professional looking website, I suggest you register your domain name, find a good host and design it using either WordPress (Wordpress.org), HTML5, Joomla or Drupal.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.
Re: Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design by simpleseyi: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2013
I have finished the design of a proposed website using HTML. How much will it take to host it? Do you do website hosting?
Re: Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design by todhost(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Simple! Just signup with http://www.todhost.com 24/7 support, knowledgebase tutorials available, expert guide and support, ticketing system and minimum of 10GB disk space and unlimited bandwidth.

Get started now at http://www.todhost.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee / Now That Am Selling This Website...... / Oh Im Going Gaga My SEO Rating Is Through The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.