Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Apostacy. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Apostacy. (2564 Views)

Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostacy. by donkross1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
alakid:

That's the 1st commandment, keep up d good job!
. Naso. Thanks bro
Re: Apostacy. by rapmike(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Continue o!
Re: Apostacy. by donkross1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
rapmike: Continue o!
. Babami no vex oo, been very busy. Will update very soon.
Re: Apostacy. by donkross1(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2014
I was alone in the middle of nowhere, searching for a way out and a Voice kept Echoing 'Trust nobody'. I was scanning for where the voice was coming from when some funny sound started overcoming the echoing voice, I woke up and it was my alarm that was making that sound, it was Morning already, For the first time in a long time, I was scared, what does these Word mean. I really need to be very careful' I concluded. Today is gonna be a long day.

I picked up my phone and dialled Wanjala's number. Hey bro, what's the movement for today. **We have a meeting with the boss by 9am**. Okay then. I hung up and checked my time it was 8:00 already. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and freshened up and left for the conference room, still thinking about the 'Trust nobody' warning and suddenly Sabella appeared at my back, walking towards me with a bright smile, I waited for her to catch up and wanted to shake her hands but to my surprise, she gave me a hug, a tight one at that. For a second I was dumbfounded. How was your night' I said in pretence. It was awesome, we have a meeting right now, let's not keep them waiting like last night. She opened the door and cat walked to her seat while I walked to a seat opposite hers. We all said Hi n we sat patiently waiting for Madiba but what we heard was gunshots from all angles. I sneaked to the window side and peeped, I saw about 15 guys with guns, I scanned round and I saw one I recognised. We are under Attack' Somebody shouted, Who are they' Sabella asked, Colonel Kufor's Men' I replied. Thank God they met us in the conference room, Wanjala opened the box in front of him and threw guns to all of us.

We all stood at the window side, they were 5 windows in the conference room. Wanjala stood at the first, sammy I and ella stood at the rest consecutively. We started exchanging fires, we were behind the window which enabled us had more clear shots and moreover we have been here for a while, we are familiar with the environ. The exchange of fire went on for like 15minutes and the guys were down to seven already. The shooting was getting exciting until we heard a noise from our side, Someone has been shot amongst the Four of us.

I for update more but Common today is sunday, I gat to go to church. Happy sunday fellaz. Bless
Re: Apostacy. by Feyikaey(f): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2014
Today is monday. Oya cum nd update
Re: Apostacy. by Timcy2(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Don't keep us waiting, feed us more.
Re: Apostacy. by realsamxtra(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nice job you're doing here *just following*
Re: Apostacy. by donkross1(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2014
guys am sorry oo . my crib was busted by d big men. they took my phones n laptop, been offline since den. will get a new phone asap. Thanks for ur comments. bless
Re: Apostacy. by rapmike(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2014
don kross: guys am sorry oo . my crib was busted by d big men. they took my phones n laptop, been offline since den. will get a new phone asap. Thanks for ur comments. bless
Wow, sori oh! Hope nobodi was injured sha?
Re: Apostacy. by realsamxtra(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2014
Sorry don. Thanks to God it wasn't your life they took.
Re: Apostacy. by donkross1(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Ghenghen. Am back. Who is in ??
Re: Apostacy. by GraceEzeh(f): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
donkross1: Ghenghen. Am back. Who is in ??
I'm in. Thank God u r back. Welkum sir
Re: Apostacy. by donkross1(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2014
GraceEzeh: I'm in. Thank God u r back. Welkum sir
. Lady Grace Of House Ezeh.. Hello to u too.
Re: Apostacy. by donkross1(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2014
For a moment I prayed in my mind that it shouldn't be Sabella that was dropped but it was like God didn't listen to that prayer. Within a twinkle of an eye, Sabella was loosing her breath, without thinking twice I rushed out from my hideout and moved towards her not minding the bullet flying around. I carried her and laid her on the table. What the hell, are you out of your mind' Sammy shouted. Won't you get your fu<king self into cover" he said with a fierce look. I couldn't even comprehend what he was saying at that moment because saving Sabella was the only thing on my mind. She is dying was all I could force myself to say. Wanjala also rushed towards I and ella.
What can we do wanjala 'I asked. First of all we need the first aid box. Wanjala replied. The first aid box is In the last room on the left' Sammy shouted. It was then I realized that sounds of gunshots were still rocking outside. In a lightening speed I made for the door, its either I save Sabella or I die trying I said to myself. As soon as I stepped outside I shot randomly at the guys attacking us. They all got dropped and almost immediately I rushed to the room, picked the first aid box and started running back to save Sabella but I heard another shot, it was so loud and clear these time. One of the guys I shot was still alive and yes he just shot me in my right leg. Now I was down, groaning in pains and trying to ignite my survival instincts but there was nothing I could do. The guy was back on his feet leaping towards me with his hand stretched forward so clearly that I could see the gun in his hand. The gun that was gonna end my life, my revenge and my love for Sabella. I closed my eyes and tried to recite the lord's prayer when I heard the shot. The final gunshots I said in my mind.

As I was about to open my eyes, I was searching through myself to see if I would be heading to heaven or hell.... Without reaching conclusion I opened my eyes and all I saw was sky..... Haahaaa these is heaven buh I thought they said everything in heaven is gold, aint seeing no gold. I was about standing up to take a good look at heaven when I saw Madiba... Noooo these surely is Hell, Madiba can't make heaven.

Hello To you too 'Madiba said as he helped me to my feet, I leaped into the room to where Sabella was. She was half way gone, she could barely open her eyes, Sabella please don't die, please, please. I was almost crying but there was nothing I could do, nothing at all, the only Motivation that is keeping me going on my quest for revenge is going down not to talk of my right leg that was aching with pains. Nat 'She called out, do not give up on your quest for vengeance, never, ever. Huussshh Now Sabella, don't stress yourself up 'I replied. Won't you guys do something bout her I said angrily. But when I looked at all of them, I realized they were as helpless as I was.

We can't go to hospitals because of the investigations going on, we can't do nothing. Guys 'Madiba cuts in. You guys need to leave now, the chopper is outside, leave right about now. How in the hell are we gonna leave her like these, we can't just leave ' I shouted. Leave I will take care of these, its an order ' He shouted back. Wanjala dragged me outside and into the chopper. Sabella was the only thing on my mind, will she survive these, will I see her again, I am yet to tell her how much I love her ; In the midst of these, the screen in the chopper switched on and Madiba appeared, his eyes were soaked.

Am sorry Guys, Sabella is Dead...............
Re: Apostacy. by GraceEzeh(f): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2014
donkross1: . Lady Grace Of House Ezeh.. Hello to u too.
I comot scarf 4 u. But Ella 4 no die nah. *sad* Nice but short update

1 Like

Re: Apostacy. by donkross1(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
GraceEzeh: I comot scarf 4 u. But Ella 4 no die nah. *sad* Nice but short update
. No vex jawe. Was juz feeling lazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accidental Witness (morelli Family #1) By Sam Mariano / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Down The Memory Lane - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.