Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Looking To Establish Partnership With Graphic Artists. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking To Establish Partnership With Graphic Artists. (1109 Views)

Logo Design Mistakes Graphic-Artists Make / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) / Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Establish Partnership With Graphic Artists. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
I'm looking to partner with graphic artists that can supply free banners in specific sizes advertising their services for a development site. I would also require banners for the development site on a quid pro quo basis.

Future work will of course be compensaated when it involves a paying client.

Thanks for the interest.

@VHeadMaster / 7BE45EAF
Re: Looking To Establish Partnership With Graphic Artists. by Salmoneus(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Why do people always take graphic designers for granted? would you offer your barber a 'quid pro quo' basis agreement?
Re: Looking To Establish Partnership With Graphic Artists. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
I will disagree that we intend to take our partners for granted.

An ad exchange is a mutually beneficial proposition.

Good day.
Re: Looking To Establish Partnership With Graphic Artists. by Salmoneus(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Graphic designers have bills to pay too, an 'ad exchange' isn't guaranteed to bring income!! This is nothing more than exploitation, and only a fool would take you up on this 'partnership'.
Re: Looking To Establish Partnership With Graphic Artists. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.

Have a nice day.
Re: Looking To Establish Partnership With Graphic Artists. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Hello house.

Compliments of the season.

We are still looking for more partners to get in on the ground floor. Partners in on the ground floor will inherit a premier preference in our start up.

Please submit your already created client ads for free inclusion on our new startup site for free. All we ask is that you create a free banner for us and both ads (yours or your client and ours) will be placed in rotation.

Thank you for your time and wishing you a prosperous 2014.

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Printing And Graphics Services: / How To Do Display Pictures / We Are Looking For Freelance Graphics Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.