Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things (38325 Views)

6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / Top 50 Most Installed Android Applications On Google Playstore (download Links) / Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Deep Sleep battery saver

ES file explorer

Avast Mobile Security

Very useful apps...
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by demsid(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
I downloaded ttpod on my android phone and my avast antivrus alert that its potentially harmful,I shd uninstall what should I do cos I love d app or is there any mp3 app better than ttpod I shd get.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by migbe(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Walexy96: So blackberry is know more an important phone ?

God why is it that it's when things is no more in used is when I will have money to get it ?

Baba pls upgrade me in 2014 and forever.
Blackberry is still in vogue, don't mind all these android users.

1 Like

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Just play around with the app u will get to understand hw it works. I access my twitter and facebook accts fm the app. I hate the idea of seperate app for different purposes datz y l researched and l got this.

U cn try using d search function when u access News on d app.

maxibrainz: I just downloaded flipboard on my android phone, it a great news app, I really love the way the pages flip, is there any way I can get my Nigerian news on this app or attach some newspapers on my magazine. I enjoy mostly the technology news
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by 2Mekus: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
migbe:

Hehee! I like that part: 'all these android users'. Better move with the trend before you become a relic, heheeee!
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by maxibrainz: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
CREATE THEMES WITH BLUEFTP ON YOUR JAVA PHONE USING THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Create a new folder and give it any name you like e.g maxibrainz
2. Copy your pictures you want to use for your theme into the folder
3. Open blueftp select a theme on your phone and click on it
4. Press left menu and
scroll down, you will see
Select all, click on it and
and Press Menu again....
You will see extract
5. scroll down again
you will see create
folder, select and
Create a folder then
locate the folder you
just created and
select extract item
here
6 After extracting, go to the files you just
extracted, choose a
picture and delete it... Note :- watch the name of the pix u just deleted.
7. Go to your own picture you want
as replacement for the one you just deleted, copy it with by pressing 1 and Paste it with 3 on the extracted theme, rename it to the one you deleted... Eg if
you delete wallpaper.jpg
make sure you rename it to wallpaper.jpg
8. Repeat the same
process in the last step
to every picture you
want as the new theme Press menu
and click select all. Press menu and select
Compress.nth, that all apply your new theme.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Smartlife(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
TweetMajor: cymera for taking and editing pictures, can make your ugly sister beautiful smiley
Rom manager for updating your custom roms
Blackmart for downloading paid Google play apps

Mehn tried cymera app and this was the result.
before makeup and after make up. Thanz bro

1 Like

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by rainmaker12(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
aze: Download any format l like from youtube
whats d name of the app. lots of youtube downloader
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by FKO1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
TUBEMATE D BEST YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER.
ADM - JUST LUKE IDM ON PC
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by xtervaganza(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
migbe:
your love for struggles(struggle life, struggling phone) has indeed clouded ur mind. Tell me where d poster mentioned android? Phone applications he said and java, symbians and android users were contributing. Why don't u come out and tell ppl how many awesome apps u HV on ur BB instead of feeling little.

1 Like

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Niyiframes(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
"BT Remote PC" i use it to remotely operate my laptop n home pc with my phone, with it i use ma phone as mouse, keyboard, control media apps(most useful wen watching movies or browsing internet...wit ma laptop conected to ma bigscreen tv), i also use it to control powerpoint presentations n even to restart, hibernate n shutdown....all wit ma phone from d comfort of ma couch or anywhere within 50mtrs frm ma laptop. its an amazing app. All thanks to anddroid.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Caprison(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
demsid: I downloaded ttpod on my android phone and my avast antivrus alert that its potentially harmful,I shd uninstall what should I do cos I love d app or is there any mp3 app better than ttpod I shd get.

Same happened to me sometimes last year but i ignored it cus i rather quit using phone than uninstalling my best music player TTPOD

...But since then,My TTPOD has never endanger my phone..so i advice u enjoy ur ttpod as long as theirs no virus threat on the app....

By potential harmful, they normally means the app causing low memory or ram which cause ur mobile device to hang or act blue film for you

Enjoy while it Last!!!
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by SenatorJames(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Which phone should I buy.

Samsung galaxy s4
or
Tecno android product
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by lekkie073(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Senator James: Which phone should I buy.

Samsung galaxy s4
or
Tecno android product
buy d one u can afford...and stop asking useless questions

2 Likes

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Niyiframes(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2013

Samsung galaxy s4
or
Tecno android product
If u just want to show off or feel among, buy sgs4. Lol
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by demsid(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Caprison:

Same happened to me sometimes last year but i ignored it cus i rather quit using phone than uninstalling my best music player TTPOD

...But since then,My TTPOD has never endanger my phone..so i advice u enjoy ur ttpod as long as theirs no virus threat on the app....

By potential harmful, they normally means the app causing low memory or ram which cause ur mobile device to hang or act blue film for you

Enjoy while it Last!!!
tanx bro. I've already uninstalled d app but I'm downloading it back asap. I love d music app.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by MightyFortress: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wonderful applications!
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Sirgen05(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sirgen05: Pls my phone charging speed is terribly low.
What can I do to increase d speed?
Which application can help?
Or could d charging cord be d problem?
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by lifehacker: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2013

Samsung galaxy s4
or

Tecno android product
you are derailing the thread and u can get banned
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by lifehacker: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Niyiframes:
If u just want to show off or feel among, buy sgs4. Lol
I know u don't want to show off

I pray u never have the capacity to show off
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by luqaz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Freedom
Blackmart
Spy camera
C4droid
Mobile uncle
Xplore
Kii keyboard
Etc
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by okirewaju(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Smartlife:

Mehn tried cymera app and this was the result.
before makeup and after make up. Thanz bro
Fine geh grin

1 Like

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by adelolaa(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
cycamera work grin

1 Like

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by 175(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls anyone with a lincensed Asphalt 7 Heat, should pls share the APK with me. . .the one I downloaded from blackmark or send to 7C8001AF
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by ganex: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
pl which app is de best for battery saver.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by adelolaa(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
ganex: pl which app is de best for battery saver.

DX toolbox
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by aysuprano(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
2go for chattin wit pple al ova d world
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by akinsadeez(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please for dose people using glaxy TV app, I have a few questions:
1] from your experience, what is d average data consumption for watching a full match? I want to know before trying it so it won't finish my data.

2) would it work very well with edge. I watch videos soo easily with hsdpa here in Ibadan bt I would be going back to abeokuta in d new year n d place where I stay only has edge.

Thanks.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by uncletbuddy(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2013
For Java: advanced english dictionary (aed) jdictionary....
Word power
naija a2 50
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKJA(m): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2013
1.Kungfu Soccer.
2. muslim pro.
3. i quran.
4. Birthday cards.
5. Bna Tasbih.
6. Compass plus (for android phones/tablets with gyroscope.e.g.TECNO A3.
7. Moon +Reader (for all reading formats).
8. Qibla compass.
9. Pocket.
Please check all out one by one & surprises await you.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKJA(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2013
More apps that I find very useful on my android phone are:
1. Video editor(captures pictures in video.
2. Swapps (side bar drawer).
3. Tell me the time.
4. Pixlr Express.
5. Grandfather clock.
6. Gps surveyor.
7. Dolphin browser.
8. Call block.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by ebiye55(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2013
best twitter app for android anyone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Who Says Power Bank Is Meant For Phones Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.