Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Earn 400 Usd, And Make Calls For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Earn 400 Usd, And Make Calls For Free (911 Views)

Hackers Steal Over 400,000 Yahoo Passwords / Make Calls Free / How Can I Make Calls With My Lap Top While On Net? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 400 Usd, And Make Calls For Free by pawn89(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello everyone,
Firstly I like to start by wishing every one a merry Christmas and a happy new year
in advance, but then off course not with an empty hand and just words of mouth.
Ladies and Gentlemen, i want to introduce a money making concept to all of you
this will be my Christmas present to everyone who has stumbled unto this thread.

Its a 2 in one package and will benefit all those who has friends and family
across the world and communicating with them has some how been an issue, worry
less I have a solution for you.

I will try to be brief and concise, those who are interested and want to know
more can shoot me a mail, i will be happy to respond and answer questions to the
best of my understanding.

I like to introduce you all to telexfree, its a telecommunications company that
offers VOIP (Voice Over IP)services, yes just like skype,facetime, viber and the
rest of them out there. There services include a 99telexfree package that allows
you to make calls unlimited talk time to 40 countries (for now, plan for future
expansion is in progress) for as low as 50USD per month.

Countries included are : USA, Canada, England, China, Sweden, Turkey, France,
Malysia, India, Bangladesh... and alot more.

Personnaly, I will say its for free to have to pay just 50usd to be able to make
calls to so much as 40 countries all over the world. But then, I will show you how
you can only pay as little as 5USD monthly to be able to make calls to the listed
countries with unlimited talk time per month.

This is the most interesting part, the company also pay you for using the service,
they pay you to publish ads on the internet about there products.
When you purchase the license to market there product you will be paid the sum
of 400USD every month( for posting ads), and this is the least amount you can earn.
You get paid an extra 44USD if you make sales, and if you choose to bring people in
and build a team you get extra bonus.

Feel free to ask me questions about the company
feel free to ask me questions about proof of payment
its alright to ask me questions about other services that the company has to offer

NOTE: This is not a get rich quick scheme, it takes a little time and resources..
I will be able to satisfy your curiosity but the final decision to be a
part of this technological change is yours and yours to make.

Lemme know if you are interested and so i can explain in details on how to become
a member and how to build a team.
its fine to ask your questions here or send a mail to me with the subject "TELEXFREE" to
esandapo@gmail.com
Re: Earn 400 Usd, And Make Calls For Free by AskProf: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2013
pawn89: Hello everyone,
Firstly I like to start by wishing every one a merry Christmas and a happy new year
in advance, but then off course not with an empty hand and just words of mouth.
Ladies and Gentlemen, i want to introduce a money making concept to all of you
this will be my Christmas present to everyone who has stumbled unto this thread.

Its a 2 in one package and will benefit all those who has friends and family
across the world and communicating with them has some how been an issue, worry
less I have a solution for you.

I will try to be brief and concise, those who are interested and want to know
more can shoot me a mail, i will be happy to respond and answer questions to the
best of my understanding.

I like to introduce you all to telexfree, its a telecommunications company that
offers VOIP (Voice Over IP)services, yes just like skype,facetime, viber and the
rest of them out there. There services include a 99telexfree package that allows
you to make calls unlimited talk time to 40 countries (for now, plan for future
expansion is in progress) for as low as 50USD per month.

Countries included are : USA, Canada, England, China, Sweden, Turkey, France,
Malysia, India, Bangladesh... and alot more.

Personnaly, I will say its for free to have to pay just 50usd to be able to make
calls to so much as 40 countries all over the world. But then, I will show you how
you can only pay as little as 5USD monthly to be able to make calls to the listed
countries with unlimited talk time per month.

This is the most interesting part, the company also pay you for using the service,
they pay you to publish ads on the internet about there products.
When you purchase the license to market there product you will be paid the sum
of 400USD every month( for posting ads), and this is the least amount you can earn.
You get paid an extra 44USD if you make sales, and if you choose to bring people in
and build a team you get extra bonus.

Feel free to ask me questions about the company
feel free to ask me questions about proof of payment
its alright to ask me questions about other services that the company has to offer

NOTE: This is not a get rich quick scheme, it takes a little time and resources..
I will be able to satisfy your curiosity but the final decision to be a
part of this technological change is yours and yours to make.

Lemme know if you are interested and so i can explain in details on how to become
a member and how to build a team.
its fine to ask your questions here or send a mail to me with the subject "TELEXFREE" to
esandapo@gmail.com

Yes, I'm interested.
Re: Earn 400 Usd, And Make Calls For Free by pawn89(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2013

Thanks for your interest @AskProf

I understand if so many brothers and sisters in here are skeptical about the company and are probably wondering weather or not its for real,
I too at some point was skeptical until I got proof and my questions answered. It is possible to set up a trial account with them and you get an hour to try the product. They give you are an hour to make calls to 40 different countries all over the world for free.

For those who have sent me email and want to know more about the products and how to make money out of them, I will try to explain here what you need to know, for thorough understanding I suggest you google up the company and to get better explanation on how to make money out of them I suggest you goto you tube, they are tons of videos about this company in you tube, people are making as much as $20,000 weekly after tax from this company, but then to get that much you need to be a VERY ACTIVE promoter.

You can either be a client ( that is you purchase the product just to make international calls at an incredible cheap rate , in my own opinion its the cheapest among other VOIP services that I have encountered). Becoming a client is really simple, all you need to do is have internet connection, purchase the calling pack for $49.99 setup your account and make sure to use your phone number during the set up.
Then, go ahead and download the telexfree client software onto your computer, sign in and you are good to start making calls, talking for as long as you wanna talk for the whole month.

For those who want to get a little more involved and want to earn from the company ( that is becoming a promoter), there are basically two ways of becoming a promoter;

1. As an Adcentral Package
The Adcentral package cost the sum of $350 for a one year contract, this money you are paying is to acquire a legal license to market and sell their product with a 90% return on sales.
What this means is, if you are able to sell this VOIP software to anybody via your link for 49.99, you get a commission of $44.

And also, a virtual back office would be created for you, in your back office you will be armed with the necessary tools needed to keep you going, this includes, a space to publish you ads, already created ads , verification tool for Ads placed and a lot of other functionality that its best you see for yourself.

As an Adcentral package subscriber you will are required to post one ad per day for every single days of the week, and at the end of the month you get paid $86, and a total of $1032 per year . I personally think that making as much as 165k with just 56k is not so much of a bad deal, you can always upgrade your account to earn more.

2. As an AdCentral Family
To become an adcentral family member, you need to purchase the license with the sum of $1480 for a one year contract, with this, you are required to place a total of 5 ads per day every day, and you get paid $100 per week, that is a total of $400 per month.
In a year you make a total of $4800 before tax ( if you are in the USA ), that is 768k in Naira in a year just for posting ads.
It is very important to note that you must post the ads daily, failure to do so could cost you your pay for the week.

They are other forms of making money from the company;
there is a referral bonus of a $100 or $20 depending on the package your recruit is subscribing to
There is a cycle bonus of $80 or $20 depending on how your tree is been developed.
there is the binary qualification payment scheme
there is also the unilevel payment scheme.

There are alot more ways to earn from them if you know what you are doing, i will get into details for those that are interested.

NOTE: Like I said, its your choice to join or not to join, but one thing I know for sure is that this is not some sort of SCAM, I can perceive SCAMS from a mile away and this my people is not one of em!

Compliments of the Season...

(1) (Reply)

If You Lack Sufficient Skills To Create Value, Learn A Skill To Earn Today!!! / Ordering Of Goods Through Devicesstore / I Need A Motherboard For My Dell Laptop. Dell Inspiron I5748 Core I7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.