Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:20 AM

Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo (22008 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Azunwena: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
A very scary event took place recently at Utak Street, off Nkemba Street, in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Three months ago, a busy working class single mum employed a 17-year-old girl to help take care of her 2-year-old daughter.

Recently, while the lady was engrossed with a TV programme, her daughter needed attention and she called the help more than three times and the help kept responding that she was in the toilet.

When it became unnecessarily too long, she tiptoed into the help’s room and opened the toilet door.
To her horror, she met the help squatting with blood all over the bathroom witha stillborn newly delivered baby hanging in-between her legs. She screamed and ran out of her apartment into the street.

The entire neighbourhood came out and it took the intervention of neighbours to calm her down. The neighbours also helped rushed the help to the hospital.

While in the hospital, she refused treatment and claimed she drank herbs and was given some to insert in her v**ina to force the baby out. The help said she was warned not to allow orthodox medical treatment.

When asked, the help explained that the pregnancy was six months old. Her employer said she didn’t know she was pregnant as she is a very slim girl and she thought that the small protruding tummy was just an evidence of good living with her. She was smart in discharge of her duties, so there was nothing to suspect.

The help was sent parking afterward.

Picture Here

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=140652
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Alakoba house help

5 Likes

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Drniyi4u(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Is it possible for a young lady to be pregnant for 6 months without her mistress noticing? Protruding belly, change of behaviour nd others …………s.m.h
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Omg....wt more could she have done than to wait for 3 more months.
It's so unfair.

6 Likes

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Okworigeorge(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2013
I was here
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by sexymoma(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na real wa angry
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by nekaa(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
she get power..
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by aventura: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wonders will definitely end in Nigeria.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by tinuolababy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
I must comment cos it's on frontpage.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by DICKtator: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Prolly the Hubby that F^$ked Ekae___e

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by sammyyoung2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin shocked shocked
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
I can't understand how these young girls do it.

How somebody can be between 6-7months pregnant without the stomach
protuding very well is beyond me.

I want to know the secret smiley

5 Likes

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by jmoore(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Her employer said
she didn’t know she was pregnant as she is a very slim girl and she thought that the
small protruding tummy was just an evidence of good living with her.
Evidence of good living indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Aghagba(f): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Later the help would start lookn 4 where 2 go 2 4 her 2 get pregnant,sayn dat sum1 in her village is playn with her womb.sumpple eh

1 Like

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
ok!
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by johnstar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Shiit happens undecided
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by krugar07(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
lobatan
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Diz is habatically serious............
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
See self inflicted punishment.
Why not wait for 3 more months & get safe delivery?
She could v died.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by adebayo201: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax: I can't understand how these young girls does it.

How somebody can be between 6-7months pregnant without the stomach
protuding very well is beyond me.

I want to know the secret smiley
lilimax, shey ur first-name Na olodo ni!
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Lilimax(f): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
adebayo201:
lilimax, shey ur first-name Na olodo ni!

1 Like

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Sirsijo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
loooool ok wink
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
That child could have been a president , Only Jah knows!

1 Like

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by bbankky: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Am still in shock... Lord have mercy na wa o

1 Like

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Macbriz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
For Fun, Skills and Development, I
Love You Guys: Add My BB Pin:
2686B26D
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Pukkah: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Azunwena:

she is a very slim girl and she thought that the small protruding tummy was just an evidence of good living with her

So a protruding tummy is an evidence of good living?

Naija!

1 Like

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by bright007(f): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Disclaimer: Nairaland members are solely responsible for anything that they post or upload on Nairaland....I for post but this one wey oga seun don deny nairaland members so...
I AM ON MY OWN OYO
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by louissobis(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
she must have been foolish for doing that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sc Or As Blood Genotype / Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child / COVID-19 Update For September 15 2020 In Nigeria - (35,725 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.