Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo (22023 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Who nyashed the girl?
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
What a world!
The end time thing.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by sweetroses(f): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Edited
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by bright007(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
sweetroses:

I don't believe this story.

A two year old saw a 17yr old giving birth and understood what was happening? Really?

The owner of that blog carrying the news should stop telling lies because of traffic abeg. God is watching you angry
pls read the post again for like 5 times and then see where you missed it.
It was the mother of the two-year old that tip-toed into the maids room and raised the alarm, not the the 2-year old.

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Drniyi4u: Is it possible for a young lady to be pregnant for 6 months without her mistress noticing? Protruding belly, change of behaviour nd others …………s.m.h
Yes it's possible. Smh for you too.

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by ejihand1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]I can't understand how these young girls do it.

How somebody can be between 6-7months pregnant without the stomach
protuding very well is beyond me.

I want to know the secret

Why you wan know? I smell a rat.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by IAMBREEZY: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jeez! This is serious.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Chai Ekaiette again! grin
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Drniyi4u(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
LaRoyalHighness: Yes it's possible. Smh for you too.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Rastamann: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Drniyi4u: Is it possible for a young lady to be pregnant for 6 months without her mistress noticing? Protruding belly, change of behaviour nd others …………s.m.h

Yes, it is. I have witnessed one before.

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by victor260(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
I read dis same stuff @ LIB (linda ikeji blog) n d pictures were attach to it but u guys jez wroth d story n no pix to support ur story...dats unfair
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Joyeux: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
DICKtator: Prolly the Hubby that F^$ked Ekae___e

did you read the story?

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Hardheolar(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
which skul did u attend

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Hardheolar(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
adebayo201:
lilimax, shey ur first-name Na olodo ni!
nt @all, but i think he/she should b Mr.Olodo child.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by InHim4Him(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2013

A mother once was with her own daughter and she didn't know she was 8 months pregnant. The father suspected, tried asking questions yet the mother not only didn't know but didn't believe it.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by raphy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
6 month old prengny shocked this is african magic nothing else.soo shine ya eyes wellathat ya house help go snatch ya man wallai.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by Drniyi4u(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hardheolar: which skul did u attend

proudly great Ife, OAU. Any problem
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by meforyou1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
That's how one use.less Yoruba boy femi impregnated my friend when we were freshers in FUTMinna. Ended her educational career.she delivered in school just less than 1 yr when she to sch and her parents put a permanent full stop to her schooling. While the bullish femi gratduated and is working with an IT firm in ph
And one my other friend, a Yoruba female beauty queen, died while trying to deliver a baby all alone in one of d female hostels when we were in year 2. My very good friend as well and good friend.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by andyanders: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2013

In fact that woman is sick for her not to notice when a lady is pregnant. She got pregnant and the baby already 6 months and she couldnt find out goes to show that she is not smart. Even me as a man must know, even first month.
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by 9JaElv(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Azunwena:

Picture Here

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=140652

Africa magic........storiee storiee..? story!....ita ye...? iye...!
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by rezzy: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax: I can't understand how these young girls do it.

How somebody can be between 6-7months pregnant without the stomach
protuding very well is beyond me.

I want to know the secret smiley
When it happens, just tie giddo (not sure of the spelling)
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by rezzy: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
andyanders:

In fact that woman is sick for her not to notice when a lady is pregnant. She got pregnant and the baby already 6 months and she couldnt find out goes to show that she is not smart. Even me as a man must know, even first month .

Na lie you lie abeg

Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by SenatorJames(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
May God safe us from girls of nowadays. Hidding a pregnancy from your mistress since, why cant they make findings about who is reponsible before sending her packing
Re: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo by novodecipher: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2013
The heart of man is full of evil, if she can kill her own very baby, you can imagine what she will do to her mistress kids.....a seventeen year old with such guts #shakeshead#

Sc Or As Blood Genotype / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body / I Was Blackmailed For Allegedly Putting Ucth Funds In Mmm— Prof. Agan, Cmd