Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

"OJUJU" - Second Behind The Scenes Video + Interview - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "OJUJU" - Second Behind The Scenes Video + Interview (571 Views)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / The Hollywood Reporter Writes About OJUJU / Watch Anchor Baby Movie Behind The Scenes Video Featuring Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"OJUJU" - Second Behind The Scenes Video + Interview by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Check out the second Behind The Scenes video clip of the upcoming thriller, Written & Directed by C.J. 'Fiery' Obasi and produced by Oge Ugwu

Pls enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql8a9o-6zv0
Re: "OJUJU" - Second Behind The Scenes Video + Interview by VillageBoi(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Jeez, why they no give these people instructions of wetin they wan make they talk for camera? I quit watching his gibberish after 2 and a half mins.
Fingers crossed that the film is actually good but please use sharp eloquent people to sell/entice us to the film. Meg's clip was so much better than this guy that comes across as an eediot.

1 Like

Re: "OJUJU" - Second Behind The Scenes Video + Interview by naijawarrior(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
VillageBoi:
Jeez, why they no give these people instructions of wetin they wan make they talk for camera? I quit watching his gibberish after 2 and a half mins.
Fingers crossed that the film is actually good but please use sharp eloquent people to sell/entice us to the film. Meg's clip was so much better than this guy that comes across as an eediot.

Haba! So you can't see that the film is set in a slum? Or that the character is a ghetto child? Bros leave am jare, the guy is just in character! After all, no be everybody go talk through im nose. This movie will have grassroot appeal joor! Let us learn to appreciate everybody's individualities and talents! Na God born all of us! Brutus fire dey go jare!
Re: "OJUJU" - Second Behind The Scenes Video + Interview by VillageBoi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
^ ^ ^
Seriously?
Re: "OJUJU" - Second Behind The Scenes Video + Interview by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2013
I just dey observe grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "OJUJU" - Second Behind The Scenes Video + Interview by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
speedyboi: I just dey observe grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
okay. Well done.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Movies And Wedding Scenes / Open Letter To Silverbird Television / Geoffrey Wins MTN Project Fame Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.