Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie (54399 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Uche Jombo & Monalisa Chinda Attend 'Invasion 1897' Premiere / Trailer To New Movie Lagos Cougars Starring Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo And Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
sexymoma: Na becos of person nyash you write plenty article like this. angry

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by tao186: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Decryptor: I happened to watch the Nollywood movie Kiss and Tell starring Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jumbo, Desmond Elliot and some other notable characters today. The movie was ok with a mix of both comedy and romance esp with that tall slim dude...dunno his name (Desmond's friend) with his smooth talk and play-boy mannerism. I was so keen in capturing every detail in the movie maybe because i have a notch for interior decor which was prominent in the set of both houses and offices they used on location and in my scrutiny, i saw something that threw me off-edge.

For those who have watched the movie before, it was something that someone may not notice at all but i ddi and if anyone has the video in soft copy, pls you can watch that part and confirm what i saw and also put it up so it can be downloaded in order for me to re-watch that particular scene again.

It was the scene after the one where that guy visited Monalisa and her 2 friends and joined them for dinner after which they were kind of drunk or something and were chatting away while Monalisa watched. Then it happened in the next scene where Monalisa came into the kitchen to meet her friends while they were doing the dishes. While she was walking through the corridor that led to the kitchen, the camera caught her back and i saw that the dark gown which she was putting on was actually a "see-through" nightwear that exposed her bum. She had only this kind of lacey panties that looked more or less like a g string just that it was not as scanty as a g-string but has most of her fair butt exposed . I was shocked shocked to my marrows and almost rush to rewind before i remembered it was watching it on Startimes and not a DVD player. I thought i didn't see well until she went into the kitchen and leaned against the sink but this time facing the camera. That was when i confirmed that it was actually a transparent dress cos her tummy with her navel was exposed but for her chest area which she covered with a black matching bra. I could vaguely see the outline of the pant se was wearing still and i'm sure that if my TV was HD, it would have been clearer.

So guys, if any of you has the movie, please watch that particular part and tell me what you saw. I wonder why she chose to wear such a dress. Was the movie not edited for Christ's sake? Anyway if there is a website that has the link to the movie, kindly post here .
u dy craze o!
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
If you don't have pix next time pls don't even think of posting anyting

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Janetozi(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Was that ur 1st time of seeing nyash? If yes, y not keep it to urselves, y will u be so excited to the point of telling people indirectly that u are stupid?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by moststylish(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
kokoA: Mcheeewww.. ***drops my vaseline and rain insults on poster*** grin
lol
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by wedeonline(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nah konji dey worry the OP, he's seeing things
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by mfrizzy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Janet ozi: Was that ur 1st time of seeing nyash? If yes, y not keep it to urselves, y will u be so excited to the point of telling people indirectly that u are stupid?
Abi..... abeg help me tell am
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Afrok(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Op if nah yansh U dey always watch out for in movies, I'll suggest U join team Hollywood for more scenes nd actions cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by NaLaugh: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
The full movie is here on Iroko's site (which is licensed to publish it online)

WATCH

The alleged scene is at the 1: 01: 00 mark (one hour one minute)

It only took one google search, and about 1 minute to get to it.

That said, the "see through" dress or whatever is so insignificant that i wonder how some people (OP) reason.
There is NOTHING to holla about. simple.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by ZeusAyo: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Decryptor: I happened to watch the Nollywood movie Kiss and Tell starring Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jumbo, Desmond Elliot and some other notable characters today. The movie was ok with a mix of both comedy and romance esp with that tall slim dude...dunno his name (Desmond's friend) with his smooth talk and play-boy mannerism. I was so keen in capturing every detail in the movie maybe because i have a notch for interior decor which was prominent in the set of both houses and offices they used on location and in my scrutiny, i saw something that threw me off-edge.

For those who have watched the movie before, it was something that someone may not notice at all but i ddi and if anyone has the video in soft copy, pls you can watch that part and confirm what i saw and also put it up so it can be downloaded in order for me to re-watch that particular scene again.

It was the scene after the one where that guy visited Monalisa and her 2 friends and joined them for dinner after which they were kind of drunk or something and were chatting away while Monalisa watched. Then it happened in the next scene where Monalisa came into the kitchen to meet her friends while they were doing the dishes. While she was walking through the corridor that led to the kitchen, the camera caught her back and i saw that the dark gown which she was putting on was actually a "see-through" nightwear that exposed her bum. She had only this kind of lacey panties that looked more or less like a g string just that it was not as scanty as a g-string but has most of her fair butt exposed . I was shocked shocked to my marrows and almost rush to rewind before i remembered it was watching it on Startimes and not a DVD player. I thought i didn't see well until she went into the kitchen and leaned against the sink but this time facing the camera. That was when i confirmed that it was actually a transparent dress cos her tummy with her navel was exposed but for her chest area which she covered with a black matching bra. I could vaguely see the outline of the pant se was wearing still and i'm sure that if my TV was HD, it would have been clearer.

So guys, if any of you has the movie, please watch that particular part and tell me what you saw. I wonder why she chose to wear such a dress. Was the movie not edited for Christ's sake? Anyway if there is a website that has the link to the movie, kindly post here .
pictures or it didn't happen
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by CallMeFemi(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wia d ynash!!!

*looks at the thread nd heads out dissapointed*

Ehen!! Yoll should check out ma story in ma signature....

Nd don't forget to comment ...thnx
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by 2goodbobo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
*team pix or it didn't happen*
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by RomeoRaga(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
i must be jobless to have read all this trash by the OP. As u see am, waitin u gain?
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Slickest(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
nekaa: What do you plan to get from this thread?
Na because of front page na...any post on nairaland makes front page nw...nd OP get a better job or go back 2 school, ASUU don call off stryk...
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Wealthyone: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Slickest:
Na because of front page na...any post on nairaland makes front page nw...nd OP get a better job or go back 2 school, ASUU don call off stryk...

@Slickest, how far with mama Sunday et all grin. Still expecting Mr John to update his diary.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by macof(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Am watching the movie right now
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by macof(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Jensen_elizz: See as I dey imagine d fine yellow/afin nyash angry e go sweet like mama ada nkowbi oo grin

Na dark brown you fit see o
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Bleszin(f): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2013
Na bcus of yellow nyash pple open dis trend o...!nyash don cos Gobe....Na wa o..!...but plz hw can i get back my MB
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2013
nekaa: What do you plan to get from this thread?
Attention and Frontpage.....obviously
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Na Laugh: That said, the "see through" dress or whatever is so insignificant that i wonder how some people (OP) reason.
There is NOTHING to holla about. simple.
Thank you ooo.... grin grin grin grin. When I saw the scene, I was like.....'like seriously?' undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 31, 2013
This monalisa chick na wah o
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Sike(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2013
I wish i'd watch this shii.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by nani667: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2013
to think this thread is almost 3 pages....based on a Fictitious nyash ? una get time sha
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by diteh(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2013
No need to be surprise because of slight exposure of butt it is a common thing in most Nollywood n Ghollywood movies.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by sylve11: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Originalsly: Ewww!....let me avoid this movie... I'm allergic to the sight of worn out nyash!

nairalanders fit kill person! grin cool
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by soksy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Funny....so out of d whole scenes,dats d only part u grap something frm?. C as u even serious dey describe d pant..,u self na wa
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Temptee101(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nyash dey cause more harm dan good. @Op, run for ur life.
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Afritop(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Decryptor:

So you expect me to sling a camera on my neck and keep taking pictures from my television in order to capture unpredictable scenes from a movie? Is this how shallow minded you are? Continue eating with your anus and shyting thru your mouth!
That is what we expect you to have done before you brought up this topic. AMEBO
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
op why cant you watch p**n like regular guys??
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by rhames(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Selling sex on Nollywood. Nothing to offer as always? grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by RestroFlamez(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
kokoA: Mcheeewww.. ***drops my vaseline and rain insults on poster*** grin
this is d best post I've seen all day. Add me on facebook, restro flamez let's chat there, happy new year bro
Re: Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie by Blackgold09(f): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2014
Ejike.chinedu:
CLICK LIKE ,if you dont watch Nigerian movies..or you hate their movies...
hope Yoruba movies re not Nigerian movies oooooo? Cos i watch Yoruba movies and not Nigerian movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Main Purpose And Aim Of Bigbrother Nigeria ? / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.