Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Driest And Boring Hip Hop World Awards *the Headies* In Recent Years - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Driest And Boring Hip Hop World Awards *the Headies* In Recent Years (671 Views)

SEE FULL LIST OF WINNERS@ The HEADIES 2015 / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2014 And Some Pictures / The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driest And Boring Hip Hop World Awards *the Headies* In Recent Years by teekrackz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
This year's headies is arguably t'he most boring and driest in recents years, the event is very wack this year. The stage setting is bad, even the seat arrangement is below average, t'he screen showing nominees isnt constant in showing them also the host Dr. Sid and Tiwa savage arent doing t'he best of jobs. T'he Headies award didnt live up to standard, an event considered to the Grammys here in Nigeria as really disappointed and I hope the organisers can step their show up next year cause this year own is wasted!

1 Like

Re: Driest And Boring Hip Hop World Awards *the Headies* In Recent Years by enny234: 12:49am On Dec 27, 2013
If I may ask, are u posting live from the event, or are u watching on ur television
Re: Driest And Boring Hip Hop World Awards *the Headies* In Recent Years by pranked: 5:47am On Dec 27, 2013
The Headies 2013 is almost officially å flop but Dr Sid is officially å not-so-funny-clown. Sean Tizzle really expressed his bushside but I don't blame him cos its his first outing. BTW wtf was wrong with PHyno? He sounds like the man σƒ the year on records but acts like the humblest chicken σƒ the year when its live.

1 Like

Re: Driest And Boring Hip Hop World Awards *the Headies* In Recent Years by teekrackz(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Thank God I didn't go because it would have been a waste of ticket, but to b sincere the awards have been better than this In the past years wondered wat happened this year!
enny234: If I may ask, are u posting live from the event, or are u watching on ur television

(1) (Reply)

Lmao / / Real Benjamin Buttons Brothers: Matthew And Michael Clark Are Aging Backwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.