Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) (32810 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / Open Letter To The Headies Awards 2013 / Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2013
HALL OF SHAME. IT'S OVER--- TONTO DIKE sad
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by efilefun(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Desloaaa: Where is Mode9.falling hand dude

He never believed he was going to win with olamide and phyno in same category.... Bros no wan just come watch
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by 500GP: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2013
WIZKID SHOULD BE THE ARTISTE OF THE YEAR.. THIS GUY IS INTERNATIONAL ARTISTE....
PSQUARE DESERVES SOMETHING
ICE PRINCE ALSO(THIS GUY WON BET AWARD THIS YEAR )

OLAMIDE DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING AT ALL... THE LYRICS IN DUROSOKE IS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT....
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oluwajemberun(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Asolab: .........I don't even knw wah to say coz ur username dey fear Me apart......*oluwajemberun*
abeg talk na
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Felixadded(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2013
I'm so happy for "Olamide, Phyno, Black
magic, Jaywon and the likes, but I feel Burna
boy should at least bag an award
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by rill: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Am i the only person that thinks headies is purely overated. Did anyone here watch the award at all. The stage looked awful, more like some fashion run-away, poor lightning and sound, no screaming and cheers from the crowd, zero energy and vibe. The organisers did a poor job. I only watched it for 20 mins before putting of my tv and going to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Please is it that we've got no lyrically fit rapper than mode 9? I don't understand the idea of making him win almost every time.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by ayzero6487(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Dat Yeye moment wen ill blizz iz expectd 2 present an award dat he iz nominated 4....if 2 say im win am nko?.......#in dat ibo boi'z voice....d winner of dz award iz me....hurray....on behalf of d headies nd hip hop bla bla bla...I present dz award 2 me.....#yeyecious....headies ibu cast anyhw
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Kolade9: Boogey n Vector didn't win anything cry

Shey "let it go" lyrics better pass sanctum own? angry
abi mode9 dey bribr headies? angry
My thoughts exactly. You can't compare sanctum with any song on that list.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2013
5.00GP:
WIZKID SHOULD BE THE ARTISTE OF THE YEAR.. THIS GUY IS INTERNATIONAL ARTISTE....

OLAMIDE DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING AT ALL... THE LYRICS IN DUROSOKE IS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT....
it's nt too late na, go and strip all d awards he collected off him. U think sey hiphop na gospel music? Hip hop isn't all abt d lyrics, bt hw it is being presented and hw pple accepts it. If u're nt satisfied, go_and_die or organize ur own award and giv 2 wizkid and iceprince. Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by bastien: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2013
People just dey busy dey noise wizkid,like say him sabi sing,una tink say na 2 repeat somtin 1million tyms 4 1track?

I still dey talk am say sum musician 4 naija need 2 hang mic

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Shedysworld(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2013
I don't know if it's just me, this year headies was kind of dull and boring, hip tv made it worse with the poor visuals for live transmission.
That guy Sean tizzle was so lucky to have won that award over Burna, the guy nearlr craze for stage o.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2013
rill: Am i the only person that thinks headies is purely overated. Did anyone here watch the award at all. The stage looked awful, more like some fashion run-away, poor lightning and sound, no screaming and cheers from the crowd, zero energy and vibe. The organisers did a poor job. I only watched it for 20 mins before putting of my tv and going to bed.
na true tlk my broda. Bt I believe dey'll get beta, with tym.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by playstation: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2013
that is what they do all the time, ojoro... the had given next rated to Mo'cheddah, also to Sukki and these guys have not done very good since then, now the have given it to Sean tizzle...leaving phyno and burmaboy that are ogbono feli feli right now, very hot guys... lipsrsealed

Yomieluv: sean tizzle? How come,did they really count vote!
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by 500GP: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2013
jhidey08: it's nt too late na, go and strip all d awards he collected off him. U think sey hiphop na gospel music? Hip hop isn't all abt d lyrics, bt hw it is being presented and hw pple accepts it. If u're nt satisfied, go_and_die or organize ur own award and giv 2 wizkid and iceprince. Enemy of progress.

U ARE NOT IN UR RIGHT SENSES...
OLAMIDE SONGS ARE OFF POINT... HE FOCUSED TOO MUCH ON RHYMES.. HIS LYRICS IS SHALLOW....
DUROSOKE NA WASH, THE VIDEO CONCEPT IS NOTHING TO DEBATE ON....

HAS OLAMIDE BANGED ANY INTERNATIONAL AWARD?......

WIZKID,PSQUARE, ICE PRINCE, DBANJ ARE THE ARTISTES REPRESENTING NIGERIA GLOBALLY IN TERMS OF MUSIC...
IS OLAMIDE BETTER THAN VECTOR. LET ALONE OF MI, ICE PRINCE
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Isaactroy(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Best letter of the year;
gej-letter reply to obj ;DBest letter of the year;
gej-letter reply to obj
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by castrokins(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2013
In All Of These, There's No Mention Of Ikpa Udo And You Call It Music Award
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Dyt(f): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2013
rill: Am i the only person that thinks headies is purely overated. Did anyone here watch the award at all. The stage looked awful, more like some fashion run-away, poor lightning and sound, no screaming and cheers from the crowd, zero energy and vibe. The organisers did a poor job. I only watched it for 20 mins before putting of my tv and going to bed.

Mehn
It was terrific my dear
This year is nothin to write home abt, the organising is so wack, the performaces were awful, the crowds nt cheering.
Overrated is an understatement

And to crown it all, IYANYA artist of the year
Waje best reggea what?

I tot they were givin best african artist
Also was Onyeka Onwenu nt supposed be icon smth smth

Mehn, that award was the wackiest I ever seen
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Kolade9(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2013
Oluwaseun100:

http://notjustok.com/2013/05/13/boogey-sanctum/
na this one you call lyrics of year?

I should have argue with you.

but i have to let it go.

that is the lyrics of the year bro.

oya post "let it go" lyrics undecided
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by oduaboy1: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2013
5.00GP:

Name one lyrically sound song from either wizkid or psquare in 2013

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by oduaboy1: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2013
How can iyanma win artiste of the year?....what happened to wizkid.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2013
5.00GP:

U ARE NOT IN UR RIGHT SENSES...
OLAMIDE SONGS ARE OFF POINT... HE FOCUSED TOO MUCH ON RHYMES.. HIS LYRICS IS SHALLOW....
DUROSOKE NA WASH, THE VIDEO CONCEPT IS NOTHING TO DEBATE ON....

HAS OLAMIDE BANGED ANY INTERNATIONAL AWARD?......

WIZKID,PSQUARE, ICE PRINCE, DBANJ ARE THE ARTISTES REPRESENTING NIGERIA GLOBALLY IN TERMS OF MUSIC...
IS OLAMIDE BETTER THAN VECTOR. LET ALONE OF MI, ICE PRINCE
U're wiser dan d pple who nominated him den. I've said it b4 and I'll keep on saying it, if u're nt satisfied, go_and_die. U jst hate d guy cos he sings with Yoruba Language. Eleribu!
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by olasawji(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
crazygod: Sean tizzle, artist of the year? Dats jst funny. By the way, whiskee no win anytin ni?
ar u stupid? Can't u read? Sean tizzle is d nxt rated
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by charlesopp(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lyricist of the year my foot; so let it go is better than olamide's voice of the street, or vectors wasted?....mode 9 must b ayo gay partner.
lipsrsealed
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by PuffyT1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Akshow: Best recording of the year jaywon? This must be a joke. If its not bye to this thread.
the joint really made sense
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by pius4luv(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
I don't know why the next rated should be she an tissue instead of Burna boy ya wa dey
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by val4o: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
It so amazing and somewhat surprising that wizkid didn't scoop any awards last @ the headies awards I rilly do feel 4 him,Hip tv why na?
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by frainc(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
jhidey08: God punish all d pple who didn't vote 4 d artiste of dier choice and aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ condemning the organizers. Dis thing annoys me, if u knw u lyk a Musician, vote 4 him and let him win bt na only mouth u fit make. Rubbish people!
many fake as.s here claim to love an artist(some even call theyselfs *die hard fan*)and cannot spend #100 to buy any of this artist album
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
The headies is heading to doom cos dey Hv lost deir values d awards are all rubbish..... most of dem don't deserve d award.....
Artiste of the year - Iyanyansh.....
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by eluquenson(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Where is wizkid on the list
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by oluamid(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
kevoh: Who dash Mode 8 abi 9 rap lyricist angry , with that dry 'Let it go' song . Vector should have been among the four nominees in that category.
Boogey with 'Sanctum' song should have won that stuff, dis Headies people no sabi anything.

Even Boogey will tell you Modenine deserves the award for the category.

"Lyricist on the roll...had to let it go" - Let it go by Modenine.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by boban007: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
THE 3 MOST TALENTED ARTISTE IN AFRICA DIDN'T GET AN AWARD.BURNA BOY,FLAVOR AND WIZKID.HIPHOP WORLD OR HEADIES HAVE LOST FOCUS AND CREDIBILITY.WHAT A SHAME.THEY EACH DESERVE ATLEAST TWO AWARDS.INSTEAD THEY GAVE JAYWON THAT HAS ALMOST GONE EXTINCT AN AWARD,THEN MODE9 HAS BEEN WINNING BEST LYRICIST YEARLY COS HE IS THE BEST FRIEND OF OWNER OF HEADIES.WHAT A SHAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Album: Kiss Daniel - No Bad Songz NBS Album Free Download / Top 10 Hottest And Most Popular Nigerian Songs Released In August 2019 / Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.