Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,387 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? (33749 Views)

Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / Intercontinental Bank Has Become Useless / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Well, I vote 4
1) Zenith bank
2) Gtbank
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by ItsUncleDee(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Diamond bnk to shan
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by AGgal(f): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
GTB and Stanbic IBTC
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by slap1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
It's ATM, not ATM machine. Moderator, kindly edit.
Tenk!

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Afritop(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
All na the same thing
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by fctguy: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=48pt]NONE[/size]
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by lonelydora: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
First Bank and GTB, anyday anytime.
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by bobolekepee(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Let me tell u d fact, i'm using first bank but if i wanted 2 use my atm i will go 2 gtb 2 withdraw so i tink gtb is d best
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Psychedelia(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
In Owerri, it's Stanbic IBTC.
Diamond is the worst.
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by bobolekepee(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
homesteady: Everybody will mention his/her bank!
Let me tell u d fact, i'm using first bank but if i wanted 2 use my atm i will go 2 gtb 2 withdraw so i tink gtb is d best
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Okaka27(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Bank Of The North...
Maan. those guys gooooood!!
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Jarus(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Although GTB once failed me in Abuja, that I had to borrow 1k from the bank's security men, I think GTB are still the best for me. And I use about 5 banks.
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Lilimax(f): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Zenith and First Bank does not fail. GTBank usually have an unnecessary traffic that puts me off. I hardly use their ATM these days. sad
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by totorimi: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
IN AJAH AND LAWANSON IT KEYSTONE BANK ALL THE WAY
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by 01mcfadden(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Cbn grin
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by IAMBREEZY: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gtbank is the best

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
UBA is just like MTN....fucccked.

Its GTB and Zenith.
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Wallade(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wema Bank Plc ATM are reliable
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by lionspot(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
bank of the north
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Here in Surulere,.it's Stanbic IBTC.
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by greggng: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Zenith bank is the best even their atm mastercard is the ultimate
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
While u can't have 100% reliability, but these 3 banks have 95% for me, most times have used their ATMs I have never been stranded or have failure

1) GTB
2) UBA
3) Zenith (only unable to withdraw once at asaba, reason being other banks where not paying and people exhausted their cash on d ATM that night)
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
the last time i checked, the topic is 'the bank with the most reliable atm' and not! 'the name of your favourite bank' some people may just be getting this thing wrong hence showing their ignorance. The best of all is zenith bank's atm. Very very reliable. Ive banked with gtb and their atm some times oh! smh! zenith bank is the best(though its not my bank) no unnecessary queue, 'sharp-sharp' network, instant cash receival with receipt which alot of banks includin gtb dont give again. No wonder, zenith bank is for the big boys in the hood :-)

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by adadadon(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Saraben: first bank
foolish bank you mean
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
op firstbank is the worst,it is always crowed the queue can give you heart attack,servers all regularly down,and the atm is always out of cash.i guess it is due to their large customer base.gtb and fidelity are faster and less crowded
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by batteryempty(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Zenith works fine for me. and yes stanbic is also realiable,
but if there are clauster of atms to choose from Zenith will be y go to ATM
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by FemiKehinde: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
GTB[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by HopeAtHand: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
its none other than Bia-bia bank.
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by meforyou1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Zenith and ecobank. The worst being gtbank. If u a gtbank account holder and gtbank ATM swallows your card, that's d end. U have to apply for a new card, which will take at least a month to come. Yet they will be charging for every transaction at d banking hall that is less than 150,000. They have done that to me twice, but I have given them last warning. The 3rd time and I will write an open letter to their MD. Fidelity, Skye and first bank are equally very good. Another card swallowing ATM is access bank. Just be aware

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by ZACHIE: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
First Bank is good. Sometimes very slow but it works.certainly not the best.
GTB does not support Quicktellar and some other banks. Let them GTH
Zenith has this issue: issuer/financial institution not available.
Zenith fit dash you heart attack.
fidelity is the best..... No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by meforyou1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
batteryempty: Zenith works fine for me. and yes stanbic is also realiable,
but if there are clauster of atms to choose from Zenith will be y go to ATM
yea Stanbic too good as well
Re: Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? by bobbynelson: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
At enugu ph enugu and australia its enterprise bank don't know for u fakers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 / 10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.