Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic (18008 Views)

Lagos Budgets N1bn For Schools’ Renovation / 18 Children Escape Unhurt As Truck Falls On School Bus / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by waja(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2013
There is no place like home. He's from there.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by donphilopus: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2013
lygn19: This is what the ss/se can't see, I once said that Kwankwaso is as powerful as a president in kano, sm ppl tot I was joking.
If I was part of the leaders of the eastern region I wud go and start granting free oil wells to countries like Russia and the U.s. Let's see how things go.
How many times would I tell you to stop amalgamating SS/SE?? Stick to your SE, pls!

4 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2013
jerseyboy: Ode. Charity begins at HOME.
Anyway, this na start for Arewa Republic foreign policy.
Boy, you're damn hilariousgrin
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Op pass me that stuff you are smoking,it must be from columbia to shack you like this.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by adegwurulez(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2013
oya clap for yourself
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Kingspin(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2013
That is how they brought shame and bokoharam to this country called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by fiizznation: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2013
. Kano state can build schools as far as in china, is all part of development

Even some american states hav dere schools branches in africa and some other parts of the world.
Is jst like an investment, at the end of the day, all the profits made in those schools ll return to the state

@ op. U and ur fellow PDP e-rats hav vowed never to rest unless u see the downfall of APC
U keep on creating threads just to discredit any APC state.

It ll all back-fire in ur ugly faces. Everybody knows that the APC governors r working while the PDP governors r busy looting

3 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by HoldenCaulfield(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2013
king arizona: An act of Bribery from kwankwaso to Niger so their BOKO - HARAM agent from Niger would cease fire from Kano state cheesycheesycheesy

All this APC people can fear eh undecided undecided undecided

ODE Charity begins at home angryangryangry
look at this sample he is one of their kind, they would never appriciate what is not from the soth east, they are the haters of tinibu and fashola because he is not from their s.e they are the haters of buhari and co. because they are not from the s.e. ameachi from the neighboring s.s is not spared because..,....,..

1 Like

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by fiizznation: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Yomieluv: Op pass me that stuff you are smoking,it must be from columbia to shack you like this.
the op is smoking abati' dry poo. grin
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by IdomaLikita: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2013
How Treasonous!!!

The last time I checked, it's the Federal Govt that's charged with Foreign Relations!
A State Governor is NOT permitted to DONATE 1 kobo to any country without going through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs!!

This is a pure act of Treason!

Jeez!!! Kwankwaso is actually building alliances across the border! What would stop Niger from heeding to his call to send him Arms when the Polity becomes Heated!(China and North Korea during the Korean war)

What Nonsense!!! Doling out the Country's commonwealth as if its his pocket money!

I thought 2015 was the deadline, abi other regions have gone already??

5 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Billygee2u: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Federal govt. should probe this so called Kwankwaso,.His name sound so funny even,I am beginning to suspect that this man is not a real Nigerian. This man has indirectly and directly opened the door to troop in Niger repulicans into Nigeria.He has been doing it since ,even during past elections.He opened that way to bring in more Boko Haram member into Nigeria to fight the government of JEG.
Nigerians,get up and say no to what is bad and evil.This man is Just Ordinary Governor from a state and his state is not Nigeria.How can this man be spending Nigeria money any how.?Last time,he spent millions on cows,few weeks ago,he spent millions of Naira to give Muslim brothers and sisters in Kano boyfriends and girl friend ,thereby encouraging divorce in the North.If it's Jonathan the North will today rise up and call for his impeachment.Now the Northerners are blind and deaf that they can hear or see what a Northerner is doing wrong.All Northerners are Big time hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: ibos? ibos! must you always show your hatred on us? smh... the time will come when......... and the black gold ran down......... and........ hmm you will see!
Who hates each other if I might ask?
Who is the people that deprived our region of any development nor federal presence, inorder to develop there region yet the moment our ppl come to look for greener pastures u ppl start looking for the most unreasonable excuse to maim or kill them.
Who hates each other when " I watched a documentary abt ahmadu bello lemme quote what he said " Igbo's re a kind of ppl whose only intention is to dominate, according to him if u employ an Igbo guy in a labour camp in a year he wud try to emerge as the leader of that camp, so because of this reason, instead of them to employ an Igbo, they wud look for an expatriate or another Nigerian but definitely not an Igbo".
So I ask how does one's quest to move forward in life hinder ur's from moving forward. Y dz hatred, anybody that looks at this wud know the reason y despite the fact that d civil war ended the endless killings and victimization of Igbo's haven't stopped. But we re gonna keep looking, waiting, and increasing everyday. One day the table shall turn.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: How many times would I tell you to stop amalgamating SS/SE?? Stick to your SE, pls!
So if they re calling ss edo state wud comeout too?...lol
Dz world don suffer.
On the map edo is not part of ss, resource wise/ not part of Niger delta, ur own ss ends in name. U better go and start looking for ur father in the west.

9 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by ISHAQU40: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Danfoditee: 9ice move in a wrong direction.
What do u meant by nice move in wrong direction?
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by fiizznation: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Idoma Likita: How Treasonous!!!

The last time I checked, it's the Federal Govt that's charged with Foreign Relations!
A State Governor is NOT permitted to DONATE 1 kobo to any country without going through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs!!

This is a pure act of Treason!

Jeez!!! Kwankwaso is actually building alliances across the border! What would stop Niger from heeding to his call to send him Arms when the Polity becomes Heated!(China and North Korea during the Korean war)

What Nonsense!!! Doling out the Country's commonwealth as if its his pocket money!

I thought 2015 was the deadline, abi other regions have gone already??
rubbish!!! What is the treasonable offence there ? Which ministry of foreign affairs ll he consult b4 building schools in niger republic ?
There has always being a bilateral and diplomatic relationship btw some northern states and niger-republic and even the FG knws abt it• So u think he ll just go and build some schools in niger without the FG knowing ?
The schools even built were to generate some profits to the state which is a welcome idea.

1 Like

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by donphilopus: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2013
lygn19:
So if they re calling ss edo state wud comeout too?...lol
Dz world don suffer.
On the map edo is not part of ss, resource wise/ not part of Niger delta, ur own ss ends in name. U better go and start looking for ur father in the west.
What's this one saying?? I should go and look for my father in the west?? Are you that daft to call my father, or you're just exhibiting foolishness?? An average Rivers indigene would still tell you to just shut the fucck, whenever you almagamate SS/SE; pls we don't have any similarity in attitude!

1 Like

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by tchigofigo(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2013
yea..by ,..'enforcing the existing relationship...', u mean d bomb-massacre relationship?eem.., well, 6yrs to train almajiris..,is enof tyme to learn to bomb d whole North outa existence..
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by bbankky: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by olas24u(f): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=AKUNWATA1][/quote]

And you think you statement is fair right
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Phemy95: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2013
please pals, like this page www.facebook.com/spiceng
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by kennosklint(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Aboki can neva b educated..it is pity..
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: An average Rivers indigene would still tell you to just shut the fucck,!
Then where the fucck do u think am from.
I ve told u go and start looking for ur father in d southwest, ur won southsouth ends in name. Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Imagine edo state claiming southsouth, u guys re claiming southsouth because u ppl have oil or because u ppl share a common boundary with the sea, u re even lucky I placed u with the southwest coz its just out a slip of the the hands that drew the Nigerian map that made u ppl not to end up with the middle belt. SS my foot.

1 Like

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Danfoditee: 9ice move in a wrong direction.
which one did you make?
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by donphilopus: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2013
lygn19:
Then where the fucck do u think am from.
I ve told u go and start looking for ur father in d southwest, ur won southsouth ends in name. Mumu
Look at this bingo claiming Rivers; better stick to Biafra. Hocus pocus!
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=AKUNWATA1][/quote]

Why is it dat you Nyamiris can't do without Tribalism or religion bigotry....

In Roman Catholic Bible...

Ecclesiates 25:22 "of the women came the beginin of sin and through them we all die"

Ecclesiasticus 22:3"... And the birth of a daughter is double pollute"

Stop bigotry is not gud 4ur health
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by solomon111(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
lol.
APC kind of progress.
Instead of the idiotts to face the message,they're attacking the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by fiizznation: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
solomon111: lol.
APC kind of progress.
Instead of the idiotts to face the message,they're attacking the messenger.
and mst u be a troll on every thread?

If u r this jobless and senseless, u can still afford 20naira to buy a pia-pia and do the needful to urself.
Believe me, the world ll be a better place without pple like u
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by naija2dabone(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
and to think that this is the man apc want to give us a president!

Abomination! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by iconize(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kwankwaso is from niger republic, all northern Nigeria muslims are from niger republic.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Ultimate7(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
lygn19:
Seriously I wonder d same thing too.
Some times I wud just stay and start wondering how it happened,how d hell did me and my people end up in dz country.
I am just praying that the meteor that finished d dinosaurs wud fall on earth again. Even if its not earth, let it fall in Nigeria.
lol
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Ultimate7(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
lygn19:
Seriously I wonder d same thing too.
Some times I wud just stay and start wondering how it happened,how d hell did me and my people end up in dz country.
I am just praying that the meteor that finished d dinosaurs wud fall on earth again. Even if its not earth, let it fall in Nigeria.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Professors Don’t Earn More Than N416,000 — UNILAG ASUU Chairman / History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.