Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] (1577 Views)

Fifa 14 Pc September 2014 Transfers / Squad Update / Help,controller Not Working On Fifa / Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] by 3coins(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2013
guys I hv diz very Annoying problem wiv fifa 14 for xbox 360...I dnt seem to knw hw to score a pk...ts rili annoying cuz wen it gets to pks during cup games ts so sure i'll lose.pls does any1 hv gud tips I cn use? thanks
Re: Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] by GTay(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2013
1. Press the Shot button and RELEASE when the slider gets to the green zone.
2. Hold down the direction button to any direction (Left, Right, or Up) and release it just before the player hits the ball.

This works for me all the time. Its simple and always gets the ball on target.
The direction you aim for, shot power and accuracy (slider in green) will determine if you get a goal, or the keeper catches it.
Re: Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] by 3coins(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
GTay: 1. Press the Shot button and RELEASE when the slider gets to the green zone.
2. Hold down the direction button to any direction (Left, Right, or Up) and release it just before the player hits the ball.

This works for me all the time. Its simple and always gets the ball on target.
The direction you aim for, shot power and accuracy (slider in green) will determine if you get a goal, or the keeper catches it.
thanks...bur I'm playing a career mode wiv southampton ndd I dnt see d sliders wen I wanna play.....z there a setting or sumfin?
Re: Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] by GTay(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Should be on bottom right, at least for the PS3. I've not played on the X-Box at all.
Re: Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] by 3coins(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
GTay: Should be on bottom right, at least for the PS3. I've not played on the X-Box at all.
ohhhhh...yeahhh it appears atimes...but most tyms it doesnt
Re: Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] by 3coins(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
was finally able to find a solution...screen calibration ishh
Re: Help On Fifa 14 Pk[SOLVED] by cao(f): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Closing because it's been solved.

(1)

So... I Made A Game! / How Much Data Do U Need To Play Online / Clash Of Clan For Sale (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.