Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Zenith Bank Or Bat - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Or Bat (1279 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message / Zenith Bank Or Diamond Bank Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Or Bat by myteax: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2008
Please i will like people on nairaland to advice me, i just got a job with zenith bank and at thesame time got another job with British American Tobacco Company. please i need your advice on the choice of workplace,
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by seyeto1: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2008
my guy go to bat is a very gud working place.my name is kenny i also did thier interview,when are they call you thyx my num 07030116373 pls text me or flash me i will call
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by Boslo: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2008
Dont even risk it.Go to BAT. Bat pay is higher wit less stress.
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by myteax: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
But the problem i have is that BAT is taking me for their Management Trainee Programme. I was able to gather that, this programme is not an assurance of a permanent Job. Its for 2 years and after the duration once you dont perform exceedingly execellent, you will be yanked off the system. thats what i was able to gather but the Zenith bank Job is SURE EMPLOYMENT, ANY COMMENTS,
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by venture08: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2008
No be Nigeria you dey,my brother no bank job is permanent.Two years with a world class company is better than what you think you have presently and why the hell wont you perform well!
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by Boslo: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2008
then stay wit zenith.a bird in hand is beta than thrillions in the bush.but more importantly pray hard.besudes bat may pay beta
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by DAYOSEUN: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2008
"HELLO MYTEAX", ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN? IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, ZENITH BANK IS GOD'S CHOICE FOR YOU. PLEASE DON'T TROUBLE YOURSELF, ACCEPT YOUR FATE AND BE A BANKER, BECAUSE TOBACCO COY IS UNGODLY. WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK. I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by gongoaso1: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
DAYOSEUN:

"HELLO MYTEAX", ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN? IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, ZENITH BANK IS GOD'S CHOICE FOR YOU. PLEASE DON'T TROUBLE YOURSELF, ACCEPT YOUR FATE AND BE A BANKER, BECAUSE TOBACCO COY IS UNGODLY. WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK. I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

hmnn. good people, isnt this a clear case of myopic thinking
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by ama27(f): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
my guy do u have BAT 's offer in ur hand? becos from personal experience bat na long thing o . Unless u have the offer in ur hand . BAT waste A LOT of time.
if u have both offers then u need to consider other factors i.e location , pay, work hours etc. i can tell u that BAT would be a fdantastic experience, they would alos invest in u and offer lots of training so afetr 2 years it would definately be their loss if they dont keep you and other companies woul ddefinately want u.

@dayosegun: i hear u and ure preaching about tobacco, so what makes banks any better , except ure doing islamic banking ther sef breach biblical principles and generally principles of right and wrong .
And as ull know sin is sin e no get degree: theif and murderer are the same. its only when u face the wordly courts that their penalty's differ. so in short for u to 'christian' like that bets u start ur own business where u would be able to follow the priniciples of God in totality!
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by DAYOSEUN: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ama27 well you may be right the way you look @ it. All i want you to know is that heaven is the ultimate no matter what you are in this world. if you are rejected by God you face the consequences of being @ the other side. so remember the part bible that says what shall will profit a man if he gain the whole world and loose his own soul. And a little leaven spoit the whole lump, making it in this world doesn't really matter but where you are heading to is the most important. i am not saying that working in tobacco coy is not good but you are contributing to the destruction of some life through smoking. think about it. thank you
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by DAYOSEUN: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
@gongo aso it is not a case of myopic thinking but Heaven matters Good day cool cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by segxy1: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
Pls guys which BAT recruitment are u taking about? is the one we all went to go and write thier test thru Peopleprime last 2 weeks ago or which one because i'm also expecting them to call me for interview
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by mymspecial: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
Myteax, which management trainee position? coz to the best of my knowledge, test were written barely 2 weeks ago and there are still more stages to go thru. so do u hv any of the job first? abi u re hopeful to hv either of them.
my advice, check your career objective, then based on it, pick ur company abi, industry.
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by myteax: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
I have both offers
Re: Zenith Bank Or Bat by sibrahim1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
i think bat is ok, dont listen to the person that said its ungodly, working in bat is never a sin, congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Quarry Manager & Building Technologist / Mtn Final Interview Of 7th September / Vacancy For Sales Clerk And Store Keeper In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.