Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (25852 Views)

Whytecleon sending text / Workforce Sending Text For Bank Graduate Career Opportunity / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by lsd101: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Got a text from BATN concerning a test schedule for the recently advertised graduate programme.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by andre99(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
I also got the text message, they said they will get back tomorrow for the online test.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by einsteine(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
When did u get the text? And what's the date scheduled for it?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by owenlyn1: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2012
Guess its shl aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Motunrayo01: 3:19am On Oct 05, 2012
I got the text message 2, it i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ well
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by lasunray(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2012
I got the same around 11pm
yesterday
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Haeykhins(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2012
I got d text too late last nyt!....and I guess dey might be up to an impromptu date....so we gotta start gettin ourselves aquinted to dia styles of test.....anyone with a useful materil?...God will help us all!
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by andre99(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2012
Hi guys we need to work together so as to pass the online test before we go for the main test, so we all put our heads together and work on the test that will be sent to us.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by chidexCORP: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2012
i got the text too, and i agree with u, we hv to work together, so any ideas about how the text will look like
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Dee60: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2012
andre99: Hi guys we need to work together so as to pass the online test before we go for the main test, so we all put our heads together and work on the test that will be sent to us.

Cheating never pays! It will cost you something eventually.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by lorladeh(f): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2012
hello. My brother got the text too. Last year the online test done was shl. But 2 years ago, it was GMAT. so, not sure what will be done this year.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by andre99(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2012
@Dee60 no be fight o, but we are in Nigeria, 60% of people who get work nowadays is not on merit, so I don't understand what you are saying, so what is bad there in putting heads together and solving a problem, abeg Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by mrkels(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2012
lorladeh: hello. My brother got the text too. Last year the online test done was shl. But 2 years ago, it was GMAT. so, not sure what will be done this year.
Yer did last year's own and scaled through, its simply shl. Just pratice very well. It is well.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by chucky234(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2012
andre99: Hi guys we need to work together so as to pass the online test before we go for the main test, so we all put our heads together and work on the test that will be sent to us.
Hmmm expo mode activated,loading......
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2012
i got same sms also n am very sure it will be shl online questions. i hope we will make it
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Olutola88(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2012
mrkels:
Yer did last year's own and scaled through, its simply shl. Just pratice very well. It is well.
do u mean u now work at BAT? My sis did dat of last year, it was SHL but she cudn't make BAT. She eventually got herself a place at Etisalat
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Dee60: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2012
andre99: @Dee60 no be fight o, but we are in Nigeria, 60% of people who get work nowadays is not on merit, so I don't understand what you are saying, so what is bad there in putting heads together and solving a problem, abeg Bleep off.

I hear you. The cost at the end of the day is enormous. There are too many opportunities these days that Nigerians are excluded from simply because they think that Nigerians cheat. These tests are common any way and they are not checking your level of intelligence. They just want to see if you have the right logic for the job. 'Putting heads together' does not improve your chances. You just need to concentrate, have the right focus, read instructions well and answer as much as you can within the time-frame. you can practice logic questions to get yourself ready. There are sample questions free on the net.

You can get it on merit. Why on earth do you doubt yourself?

3 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by boron10(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2012
einstein_e: When did u get the text? And what's the date scheduled for it?
Princely got the text too, i called him today. Don't ask me who i am.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by AmaG2(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2012
Hello forum I also got the SMS about 11pm last night, it says details will be communicated to us today, but up till now I have not gotten any mail from them. Please has anyone gotten a mail from them or do you know how the BAT recruitment plan works. Thank youn
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by DMainMan: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2012
lsd101: Got a text from BATN concerning a test schedule for the recently advertised graduate programme.

Muslims, It is advisable not to apply to alcoholic company. U shouldnt work in a company dat GOD is against. Apart from this, working in a cigarette firm, gambling coy is strongly condemned. GOD's time is d best. BARKA JUMAH. May GOD bless us in dis holy day. Today is a very important day as d day of Judgement will occur on Friday. d Prophet (SAW) said there is a period in Fridays whereby whoever ask GOD for something,his prayers wil b answered.Endeavour to read Suratul kahf, istighfar and Dhikr. av a wonderful day peeps

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by andre99(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2012
@Dee60 nice one, I will go by what u say.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by AmaG2(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2012
Hello has anybody gotten any other mail from the BAT Nigeria online test?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by kenlash1(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2012
[/b][b][/b]
DMainMan:

Muslims, It is advisable not to apply to alcoholic company. U shouldnt work in a company dat GOD is against. Apart from this, working in a cigarette firm, gambling coy is strongly condemned. GOD's time is d best. BARKA JUMAH. May GOD bless us in dis holy day. Today is a very important day as d day of Judgement will occur on Friday. d Prophet (SAW) said there is a period in Fridays whereby whoever ask GOD for something,his prayers wil b answered.Endeavour to read Suratul kahf, istighfar and Dhikr. av a wonderful day peeps
[Just imagine this, dnt u think u re bn controvertial cos I knw muslims are d highest smokers , they smoke in chains. ]

4 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Motunrayo01: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2012
Does any 1 Ђ@νε any SHL practise question? Pls i need one urgently kindly forward it 2 my email; motunrayounleashed@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by adadgister: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
I also got the text. I have some which i used for PriceWaterHouseCoopers recruitment and it helped me cos i passed all test and believe me am not so good with maths just that i practiced really hard. I got to the last stage of the recruitment and even passed their interview but a mere personality test threw me out at the very last stage. So please read SHL and personality test just incase they try to pull that kind of stunt.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by linearity: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2012

Since test like these are graded on percentile, I do not know if 'working together' will benefit all(hopefully this 'working together' is not some code name for cheating')....if the company needs 10 ppl to advance to the next round, they will simply pick the top 10 scorers...if 20 ppl worked together, it will pollute the pond and you might in the process give someone an undue edge over yourself...my advice, inquire about the examine and nature of the materials, study hard and bring in your best game...do not collude rather be competitive.....

This situation does not exist in national exams like JAMB, GCE, etc because the pool is very large...but here we are talking of a single company that will only employ a few into their graduate program.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by dridowu: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pls to u all , what is SHL ?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
The cost at the end of the day is enormous. There are too many opportunities these days that Nigerians are excluded from simply because they think that Nigerians cheat. These tests are common any way and they are not checking your level of intelligence. They just want to see if you have the right logic for the job. 'Putting heads together' does not improve your chances. You just need to concentrate, have the right focus, read instructions well and answer as much as you can within the time-frame. you can practice logic questions to get yourself ready. There are sample questions free on the net.

You can get it on merit. Why on earth do you doubt yourself?
You are speaking the truth cus I av also experience it before but my was uba aptitude test.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by einsteine(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
boron10:
Princely got the text too, i called him today. Don't ask me who i am.

But I have to ask? Who could you possibly be?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by mrjimmy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
you go to the SHL website, http://
www.shl.com/shl/en-int , you'll find
some sample tests there for all
categories (verbal, numerical and
abstracts).
g'luck. keep calm and eat cake. :-D
for reals though, shl tests are much easier than gmat. just practise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Recruitment 2013 / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.