Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. (746 Views)

I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. / Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. by Habidab: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hyperhidrosis (hi-pur-hi-DROE-sis) is excessive
sweating that occurs even when the temperature
isn't hot and you're not exercising. In some people
who have hyperhidrosis, the sweat literally drips off
their hands.
Hyperhidrosis usually affects the palms of the
hands, soles of the feet and underarms. Besides
disrupting normal daily activities, hyperhidrosis can
cause social anxiety or embarrassment.

Makes me remember my secondary school dayz,one of my friend have sweaty palm and feet all the time,to write a page of a note book is a big problem and now in higher institution
I have atleast two friendz suffering from it,and it affect their daily outing interms of social life and family.to shake the hand of their colleagues is a problem

To move freely with their babe/chick is not a thing to right about.its a serious dillemma.its not a laughing Matter o.

I know there are lot of sufferers out there but looks shy to post something like this online but majorly in a country like Nigeria where the environmental condition is not friendly during the winter,I tends to see lots of people palm and feet sweating.

Fellow Nairalanders,Please if you know any method/drug to cure things like this kindly contribute to this qouta!!!
I think this is the way I can help them out too.

I wish everyone merry Xmasz and a prosperous new year in advance.

Front Page things Mr Seun
Re: Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. by ZeinabBadawi: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. by Habidab: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Zeinab Badawi: Is there a drug or technique or something that can be done to help the condition?

Hyperhidrosis...grin
Never knew it had a medical name, didn't even see it as a disorder. . .

P's: it doesn't embarrass me at all. . .
I saw it as a normal everyday thing that chills me to the bones, Lol
Maybe yours is Moderate,what of those having it excessively
Re: Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. by ZeinabBadawi: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. by Habidab: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Zeinab Badawi:
Iswerrigawd, from what I read today on Google, I'm one of the worst sufferers...
My feet are automatic pumping machines grin
I go nowhere without a face towel and handkerchief, sometimes I go with legkerchief too grin
Whether the sun be scorching or the rain be falling, I'm a virtual water corporation!
Sometimes, I can't even touch my own skin! I'm always as cold as a fish... the main reason why I'm pneumonic. . .

Hope you get the big picture?
I really didn't know it was a disorder!
Hyperhi... whatever jare cheesy
Really,Are you kidding.
Read little details on it on google too and thought remedy like Antiperspirant should help,but haven't heard of any in Nigerian community.
Re: Help/remedies For Those Suffering From Hyperhidrosis. by Habidab: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Front Mode Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Hits United Kingdom / Another Suspected Case Of Ebola / Three Lies You Were Told About Ebola Virus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.