Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. (1427 Views)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips / 3 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by rbekins: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Due to my addiction habit of smoking cigarette though i have stopped, my lips has become dark in color and i will be meeting my in-laws in two months time for my fiancee introduction and bride price, together my forthcoming wedding by his grace. Please, i don't want to create this awful impression i was a smoker to my in-laws not it has any big negative impact on me thou but i really want to represent in a positive light which i am.

Thank you in advance for your candid help.

Bless you.
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by CHM11: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Not everybody with dark lips is a smoker..I'm sure your inlaws know this....

Be a man dude...but if it bothers u too much, u can soak your lips in pure hypo solution for 24 hours.

Just don't quote me afterwards sha....
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by delishpot: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
I think they wont link it to smoking. If they have any worries, they will ask their daughter and she will calm their minds. Dont worry OP. Wishing you all the best on your introduction and wedding.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by nwaanambra1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
CHM11:
Not everybody with dark lips is a smoker..I'm sure your inlaws know this....
Be a man dude...but if it bothers u too much, u can soak your lips in pure hypo solution for 24 hours.
Just don't quote me afterwards sha....

wrong remedy bro! undecided

just go to the battery charger at the garage closest to u and dip your fingers in his gallon of acid and rub it on your lips - your lips go ripe sharperly! e go pink so tey the pink fit enter your teeth self!undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thank me later. cool cool
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by rbekins: 12:16am On Mar 28, 2015
nwaanambra1:

just go to the battery charger at the garage closest to u and dip your fingers in his gallon of acid and rub it on your lips - your lips go ripe sharperly! e go pink so tey the pink fit enter your teeth self!undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You will not kill me with laughter.
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by rbekins: 12:16am On Mar 28, 2015
nwaanambra1:

You guys will not kill me with laughter.
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by rbekins: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2015
delishpot:
I think they wont link it to smoking. If they have any worries, they will ask their daughter and she will calm their minds. Dont worry OP. Wishing you all the best on your introduction and wedding.

Thank's so much.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by delishpot: 12:31am On Mar 28, 2015
rbekins:

Thank's so much.
Welcome.
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by CHM11: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Lol this is much better, faster and will last longer.
Just make sure the acid is 12M HNO3 or 15M H2SO4 or 18M HCL.
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by manitobor(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
rbekins:
Due to my addiction habit of smoking cigarette though i have stopped, my lips has become dark in color and i will be meeting my in-laws in two months time for my fiancee introduction and bride price, together my forthcoming wedding by his grace. Please, i don't want to create this awful impression i was a smoker to my in-laws not it has any big negative impact on me thou but i really want to represent in a positive light which i am.
Bless you.

Guy, you can get lip treatment for less than 5000 naira in Lagos. Your lips will become redder depending on how you want it.
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by rbekins: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
manitobor:

Guy, you can get lip treatment for less than 5000 naira in Lagos. Your lips will become redder depending on how you want it.

Really? Like where can i get such service. Contact address of the location will serve me better. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by bewitching: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hello rbekins for natural pink lips cream contact dis numba watsapp 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3. Sms 09093308321
Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by Suchie(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=rbekins post=32076499]Due to my addiction habit of smoking cigarette though i have stopped, my lips has become dark in color and i will be meeting my in-laws in two months time for my fiancee introduction and bride price, together my forthcoming wedding by his grace. Please, i don't want to create this awful impression i was a smoker to my in-laws not it has any big negative impact on me thou but i really want to represent in a positive light which i am.

Bless you.[/quote

Rub līttle lipstick dude ]

1 Like

Re: I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. by brightlomo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy your mtn data bundle at lowest price.
*1Gb.... #1,150
*2Gb....#2,300
*3Gb....#3,450
Call or message this number for instant delivery. 08060396376. 07034955151
Your can also whatsapp this no. 08060396376. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

New Gym @ Palmgrove Estate.... Monthly Membership Just 5k / HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED AN ELECTRIC SHOCK?_By MAXIMAL123 / "Drinking Camel Urine Is Good For You" - Mohammed Bin Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.