Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? (978 Views)

I Made Myself Blind Because I Was Meant To Be Disabled: Living With BIID (photo) / Photos: Meet The World’s Heaviest Kids Who Eat Food Meant For Two Families / Marriage Is Meant For Believers Only ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
There is all this hoopla about jacuzzis
We want homes to come with jacuzzis
We remodel the bathroom to put in jacuzzis we want them in our hotel rooms
Biko nu let me ask,is it my mgbekeness that is making me not to see the real advantage of jacuzzis .
What are they supposed to do
I have wondered for years
Oya I hop in and press the button and the jets start their pumping action,what is it supposed to do for me?
It can't scrub dorty away from my skin,I still have to use sapo or washcloth and scrub maself
It doesn't give me a massage
There isn't even an Opening where I position my lower back and let the thing titillate my back and relieve stress
Just some buzzing noise disturbing my flavor n'abania bathroom songs,and some few jets blowing into the tub and forming a good lather with a bubble bath
I usually turn the stupid thing off half way grin
Make the mistake of having your water level lower than the jets you have a cleaning mess to deal with on your bathroom floor shocked

What is / what are the benefits of a jacuzzi over a regular bathtub I ask

Don't tell me from google,tell me from your experience
Re: What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama: There is all this hoopla about jacuzzis
We want homes to come with jacuzzis
We remodel the bathroom to put in jacuzzis we want them in our hotel rooms
Biko nu let me ask,is it my mgbekeness that is making me not to see the real advantage of jacuzzis .
What are they supposed to do
I have wondered for years
Oya I hop in and press the button and the jets start their pumping action,what is it supposed to do for me?
It can't scrub dorty away from my skin,I still have to use sapo or washcloth and scrub maself
It doesn't give me a massage
There isn't even an Opening where I position my lower back and let the thing titillate my back and relieve stress
Just some buzzing noise disturbing my flavor n'abania bathroom songs,and some few jets blowing into the tub and forming a good lather with a bubble bath
I usually turn the stupid thing off half way grin
Make the mistake of having your water level lower than the jets you have a cleaning mess to deal with on your bathroom floor shocked

What is / what are the benefits of a jacuzzi over a regular bathtub I ask

Don't tell me from google,tell me from your experience

I neva enta dat tin before oh. grin
Re: What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
banttieman:

I neva enta dat tin before oh. grin

It is highly overrated my dear
As you can see,I don't know what the thing is supposed to be doing
Re: What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? by vizkiz: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
sowi wt z a jacuzzigrin
Re: What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? by jmoore(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
No experience. But I plan to have it when I build my own mansion.
Re: What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? by jumzzy448: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
nothing jor. the thing is overrated jare.
Re: What Is a Jacuzzi Meant To Do For Me ? by itstpia8: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jacuzzi shouldn't be confused with bathtub though.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Would You Do?(Pix) / Iwedding Ring!! / Father Who abandoned His Kids In Boarding school Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.