Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View (554 Views)

"I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." / A different View on COZA Sex Scandal / Are You A Christian If You Don't Believe Every Bible Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by mosesthedark: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hey guys, Moses here. I've been reading the religion section for a while and i feel like a lot of people take religion way too seriously and some people have really weird ideas about religion. I'm gonna let you guys know some stuff about me:
I grew up in a christian household, but i'm not a christian or a muslim or an atheist or jewish.
I believe in God, but i am completely against organised religion.
I don't believe in the power of prayer. I believe people need to do things instead of praying for things.
I believe that Jesus was not some divine son of God, but that he was just a really nice and intelligent guy who got killed for no reason
That's all for now, i hope to talk a lot more with you guys in the future. If you have any question for me, let me know and i will tell you what i think.
Thanks for reading (or skipping everything because this was too damn long)
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by lanaVello1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
I find your character amusing grin
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jst let me knw if u bliv in d Bible since u bliv in GOD.
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by Joagbaje(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
mosesthedark: .

Do you believe in the bible?
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by mosesthedark: 1:46am On Dec 28, 2013
I don't really believe in the bible, but i like the teachings of Jesus and i think that he had some really good ideas. I don't care for the miracles or all the supernatural stuff. I only find the stuff that Jesus talked about to be useful, i discard everything else. smiley
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 28, 2013
Jesus wasnt divine. True talk.

Just a jewish guy
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by mosesthedark: 5:04am On Dec 28, 2013
Jesus had some very good teachings, and his message of love for our fellow man is one that i believe everyone should follow, but i just don't believe all the miracles and supernatural stuff the bible says about him. He was a man just like us.
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by vivianfrancis(f): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
if u know wat is good 4 u, u beta repent now or u perish
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by mosesthedark: 2:41am On Dec 29, 2013
vivian francis: if u know wat is good 4 u, u beta repent now or u perish
How can you tell me that i'm going to perish, are you God? It's funny how religious people act as if the bible and quran are facts. Everything is based on faith, so stop acting like you were there, or that know the mind of God.
Re: I Don't Believe Jesus Was Divine. A Different Point Of View by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2013
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab273/TheFlyingRedTomato/mj-laughing.gif

mosesthedark: Hey guys, Moses here. I've been reading the religion section for a while and i feel like a lot of people take religion way too seriously and some people have really weird ideas about religion. I'm gonna let you guys know some stuff about me:
I grew up in a christian household, but i'm not a christian or a muslim or an atheist or jewish.
I don't believe in the power of prayer. I believe people need to do things instead of praying for things.
I believe that Jesus was not some divine son of God, but that he was just a really nice and intelligent guy who got killed for no reason
That's all for now, i hope to talk a lot more with you guys in the future. If you have any question for me, let me know and i will tell you what i think.
Thanks for reading (or skipping everything because this was damn long

(1) (Reply)

Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 / Doesnt COZA Pastor Want To Reply The Alleggation? / A Word From GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.