Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Is Israel Really Blessed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Israel Really Blessed? (569 Views)

"What Is Israel's Role In The End Times?" / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Israel Really Blessed? by Onyegecha(f): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Just wondering,
what sort of blessing makes a nation to be in constant warfare,

At daggers drawn with all her neighbours all the time?

Even their little ones, boys and girls are gurus in the art of bloodshed.

Is that what it means to be blessed above all nations?
Re: Is Israel Really Blessed? by mstik(f): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2014
well, you gotta admit, jews are usually very successful in many fields of endeavour, from science to arts: Einstein, zuckerberg(founder of facebook), and lots more...
Re: Is Israel Really Blessed? by Onyegecha(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Don't you think the same can be said about sooooo many other people groups?
Re: Is Israel Really Blessed? by Weah96: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Has anyone watched the movie Year One starring Jack Black? There's an Isaac character in it, and he tells Jack that they, Israel, are always at war because God forgot to tell anyone else that the land was theirs. For free. He only told them.
Re: Is Israel Really Blessed? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
that's what they want you to believe.
Re: Is Israel Really Blessed? by Onyegecha(f): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2014
I know that the only reason why anyone would be craving to be identified as a child of Abraham is that the fear carefully packaged inside the Bible has got a hold on them. If not, why would anyone desire to live like Israelites?Where is the famous milk and honey and of what use is it in the midst of so much chaos?
Re: Is Israel Really Blessed? by qstar(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Onyegecha: I know that the only reason why anyone would be craving to be identified as a child of Abraham is that the fear carefully packaged inside the Bible has got a hold on them. If not, why would anyone desire to live like Israelites?Where is the famous milk and honey and of what use is it in the midst of so much chaos?

Abraham ke? For me, i know no Abraham. Was he an African?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God's Perception Towards Us Never Changes / Heavy gun-shoot/ Wukari Crisis / Nothing Shall Separate Us From God Despite Collapsed Building - Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.