Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

When I Switch On My A/c The Car Goes Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When I Switch On My A/c The Car Goes Off (674 Views)

My Car Over Heats When I Switch On My AC / Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Switch On My A/c The Car Goes Off by ONWARDBABA: 2:26am On Dec 28, 2013
I AV INFINITY QX4 2002 WHEN EVER I SWTICH ON THE AC THE CAR WANNA SWITCH OFF SO I OFF THE AC AND THE A/C ISNT COLD ENOUGH PLZ HELP ME OUT
Re: When I Switch On My A/c The Car Goes Off by Codedboy95(m): 2:41am On Dec 28, 2013
I think it has something to do with the car battery
Re: When I Switch On My A/c The Car Goes Off by ONWARDBABA: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2013
but the battery is powered and i av been using for a long time shd i change it sir i use 80amps sir
Re: When I Switch On My A/c The Car Goes Off by prudencesmart(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
You need to check your tuning , i mean your engine tuning and also your plugs and current for leakages anywhere. Also if your engine compression is low as a reult of dirt, carbon build up,it wouldnt stand it that has to do with your cylinder heads and injection system- That i learn from AU. Hanson in Mercedes Benz thread

1 Like

Re: When I Switch On My A/c The Car Goes Off by ONWARDBABA: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
thank aloty engine tuning abi wen i swtch on the ac the engine sond goes down and the no goes below 1 but wen swtch off it rises sir

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Prepare Ur Car For The Fast Approaching Rainy Season.ur Methods Are Welcum / Can I Still Use My Old Driver's License? / Is Golf4 Model1999 To2002 HELL Ride?i Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.