Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Subsea/naval Engineering Software Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Subsea/naval Engineering Software Training (583 Views)

Original Autodesk software licenses for Architects,Engineer & Media experts / List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial / Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subsea/naval Engineering Software Training by ojcode247: 2:39am On Dec 28, 2013
This is not an advert but a market survey to find out what the average Nigerian thinks about this topic.

Following the Nigerian Local Content requirements for oil and gas training to be done indigenously, I and some of my friends are considering doing Orcaflex and Ansys training in Nigeria. From my personal research, I have not really seen any company that does this training, even though these software packages are the major offshore subsea/naval engineering softwares used in the oil industry for design and analysis of offshore risers, flowlines, mooring lines and general floating platform hydrodynamics.

Please young Nigerian, what do you think? if we bring a training program of this nature will you guys pay to be trained? and how much will you be willing to pay?

Note that these software packages are used in companies like Shell, Total, Chevron, Addax, ExxonMobil, Technip, Saipem, etc. The 1 month training may therefore be able to increase your employability when you add to your CV and improve your general subsea and naval engineering I T proficiency.

I would like to know what you guys think; would such a training interest you and if so how much would you be willing to pay? You can google both software packages to know about them (Orcaflex and Ansys).

Regards

ojcode247

(1) (Reply)

Metallic Business/complimentary Cards, Your Cards Speaks For You. / Bring In More Income. / 5 Things To Consider Before Quitting Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.