Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? (666 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / Am In Love,but She Does Not Know / Love:men Show 'love' To 'make Love' But Girls 'make Love' To Have 'love' Shown;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? by Funjosh(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2013
I think I am in love with
someone, what should I
do?
Re: I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? by slap1(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Tell her, or him.
Re: I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? by philtrum(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2013
wait for Noble NL love Doctors And that information is too small, make it juicy.
Wait be sure o stop thinking
Re: I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? by Cregon: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2013
You think abi? No advice for you. Wen are sure, come back and then ask like this, "fellow nairalanders, i've fallen in love. Please tell me, how do I go about it?". . . .it may even hit front page. . . . . . .
Re: I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? by Funjosh(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2013
slap1: Tell her, or him.

How to go about it.
Re: I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? by Funjosh(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2013
philtrum: wait for Noble NL love Doctors And that information is too small, make it juicy.
Wait be sure o stop thinking

Am on the track of been sure. When is Noble coming?
Re: I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? by Funjosh(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Cregon: You think abi? No advice for you. Wen are sure, come back and then ask like this, "fellow nairalanders, i've fallen in love. Please tell me, how do I go about it?". . . .it may even hit front page. . . . . . .
Re: I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? by Libbiey(f): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2014
Funjosh:
I think I am in love with
someone, what should I
do?
Ask her out and see how it goes, that will help you in knowing for sure if you are in love with her or its just one of those fluke feelings. Another option is to hang out with her more

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Babes / A Man Is Dating Three Women And Wants To Decide Which to Marry / Do You Need A Life Partner(for Ladies And Men Who Are Ready For Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.