Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Am In Love,but She Does Not Know - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am In Love,but She Does Not Know (689 Views)

I Am In LOVE But Dont Know What To Do? / Love:men Show 'love' To 'make Love' But Girls 'make Love' To Have 'love' Shown;d / I Love But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love,but She Does Not Know by blackolove(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
please help.i saw a girl in my place and fell in love with her.for more than two weeks now,i'v been planing on how to meet her,but have not been able to achieve it.almost all my friends want this same girl,but they have their aims.to have sex with her and let go.but i love her somuch.my problem is that i finally met her yesterday and we spoke very well,she even gave me her mobile number but i dont to make her feel am jobless by calling now.but my heart is in pain.the worst part of it is that we see everyday,when i try to hid,she'l be looking at my direction.i dont want to lose her please friends tell me what to do next
Re: Am In Love,but She Does Not Know by Dyt(f): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Wat more do u want 2 hear frm elders
go n confront er

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Beautiful Singles Ladies / I Need A Beautiful Girl To Call My Own / Strictly For Students Of University Of Nigeria UNN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.