Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Is God In Every Church ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God In Every Church ? (1988 Views)

Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / Every Church,pastor Or Ministry Needs A Website. / Why Is Every Church Service Recorded In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God In Every Church ? by Raymond4kc: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
I had an interactive section with some people, during the discussion, one of the participant made a comment that shock my bone marrow posed as thus:

GOD IS IN EVERY CHURCH.
To this end, I wish to know the authenticity of the proposition.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by rampant(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2008
he is everywhere cool
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by huxley(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2008
Is Satan capable of being everywhere as well?
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by rampant(f): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
nope
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by MissyB1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2008
IS GOD IN EVERY CHURCH?

NO!!He is only where pple re genuienly gathered to worship him
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by huxley(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2008
One Christian says YES;
rampant:

he is everywhere cool

Another says NO;
Missy B:

IS GOD IN EVERY CHURCH?

NO!!He is only where people re genuienly gathered to worship him

So who are we to believe?
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by rampant(f): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2008
hehehehehehe believe watever u want to believe huxley

i answered this question d way it is,or berra still the way i understand it,though there r two understanding

but i believe he is everywhere watching ,seeing and looking at them that call his name from their hearts or in vain--------------that is y he is called the omni potent,science and present God(even though u don't believe in him oga huxley)

but ------is his power effective there?does it work in every church?,then i will say no,because when hes name is not mentioned in good faith ,then hes power can't come to light ,he just watches them do watever they want to do,but he's there seeing them
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by papadims: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2008
huxley:

One Christian says YES;
Another says NO;

believe the bible, it says "WHERE ONE OR TWO ARE GATHERED IN HIS NAME HIS PRESENCE IS THERE WITH THEM, the bible also says "HIS PRESENCE WILL BE WITH US AT ALL TIME".

God is omni-present he is everywhere, he is right watching us, any time we need his help we should just call on him.

So GOD is present at every church that calls his name, as for me he is the church that i attend
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by MissyB1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2008
huxley:

One Christian says YES;
Another says NO;

I know you enuf to understand that you're alwaz lookin for flaws in christains bro.Even as we share same religion,we re bound to still differ in opinions abt diff tyns even abt God till we re corrected.Got to hit d sheet now bhut wil provide you wit a bible verse to xplain what i mean by God isn't in EVERY church.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by huxley(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
How does god know which church to attend and which not to attend, given that he is everywhere. Can he be there in heart but not in spirit?
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by MissyB1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
papa_dims:

believe the bible, it says "WHERE ONE OR TWO ARE GATHERED IN HIS NAME HIS PRESENCE IS THERE WITH THEM, the bible also says "HIS PRESENCE WILL BE WITH US AT ALL TIME".

God is omni-present he is everywhere, he is right watching us, any time we need his help we should just call on him.

So GOD is present at every church that calls his name, as for me he is the church that i attend
DATS Y I SAID IF THEY'RE TRUELY GATHERED TO WORSHIP HIM HUXLEY.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by MissyB1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2008
huxley:

How does god know which church to attend and which not to attend, given that he is everywhere.  Can he be there in heart but not in spirit?
God sees all tyns nd he's big enuf to be everywhere at everytym if he choose to.Wherever u invite him,he attends.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by huxley(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2008
So let say in a Mosque. Is god there? If he is not there, can he be everywhere?
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by rampant(f): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2008
huxley:

How does god know which church to attend and which not to attend, given that he is everywhere.  Can he be there in heart but not in spirit?

u and this your questions sef huxley

i still say it that he is everywhere,and sees everything ,both in d open and in d secret,he knows those that call him from the heart and those that don't

hes everywhere watching everything that happens day and night

hes power might not be there,he might not go into work when called,depending on what kind of heart they used in calling him,but he is actually there watching everything

Re: Is God In Every Church ? by huxley(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
rampant:

u and this your questions sef huxley

i still say it that he is everywhere,and sees everything ,both in d open and in d secret,he knows those that call him from the heart and those that don't

hes everywhere watching everything that happens day and night

hes power might not be there,he might not go into work when called,depending on what kind of heart they used in calling him,but he is actually there watching everything

Are my questions silly? smiley

So there cannot be anywhere that he is not, since he is everywhere!
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by papadims: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2008
Missy B,

your are wrong, GOD IS EVERYWHERE but he only manifests to those that genuenly worship and serve him

Hulex,

GOd is a spirit and a supernatural beign he sees everything, he sees what you are doing now just as he sees me. he knows those that genuenly believe him. just know that you cant hide anything from him. he knew before you were born that this discussion would come up and he has already placed people to help you out, it might be me, it might missy b or any body else.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2008
God is everywhere, infact sha, he is sitting with me right now, I can feel his holy presence  cool
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by huxley(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2008
papa_dims:

Missy B,

your are wrong, GOD IS EVERYWHERE but he only manifests to those that genuenly worship and serve him

Hulex,

GOd is a spirit and a supernatural beign he sees everything, he sees what you are doing now just as he sees me. he knows those that genuenly believe him. just know that you can't hide anything from him. he knew before you were born that this discussion would come up and he has already placed people to help you out, it might be me, it might missy b or any body else.

How can I be said to have free-will if god has already "decided" a path for me in life?
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by rampant(f): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2008
huxley:

Are my questions silly?  smiley

So there cannot be anywhere that he is not, since he is everywhere!

u have answered your question ,no your questions aint silly smiley

he is everywhere,both in d place of evil and in  d place of good,in d place where his name is mentioned wt good intentions and also in d place where its not mentioned wt good intention,he watches and sees all,but hes power will do nothing when hes name is not called from the heart

[b]BUT THE SIMPLE FACT IS ,HE IS EVERYWHERE,AND ALSO IN THE CHURCH(BOTH GOOD AND BAD ONES)  [/b]poster take note
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by huxley(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2008
Ok, must go now. Catch up again tomorrow guys.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by papadims: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2008
ibkaye,

your're absolutely right

rampant

thats correct

as for hullux, i think you need to book for an appiontment with any preacher to speak to you more on this issue.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by rampant(f): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2008
papa_dims:

ibkaye,

your're absolutely right

rampant

thats correct

as for hullux, i think you need to book for an appiontment with any preacher to speak to you more on this issue.

naaa huxley is an atheist,he does nt believe that there is a GOD,so dont even waste ur time on him grin
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2008
Is God in every Church??

Hells No. Infact he is not in any church.

Is God everywhere??

Now thats the real question.

Answer; another Hells no.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by chisimdi(f): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2008
Okija_juju:

Is God in every Church??

Hells No. Infact he is not in any church.

Is God everywhere??

Now thats the real question.

Answer; another Hells no.
hmm anoda Anti christ,may God help u ooo
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2008
chisimdi:

hmm another Anti christ,may God help u ooo

Anti christ?? Thats nothing but christian propaganda.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by ursolution: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2008
Dear friend,
     To really answer your question, we need to know what a church is. A church or the church is an assembly of people who share the same believe that christ came,was crucified,died,and resurrected on the third day. There life is patterned after the life of Christ and they won't trade their heavenly crown for anything in this world. They are expectant of the second coming of christ. In the midst of this  kind of people God is present
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by dafidixone(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2008
God is omini present, He is everywhere. But He is not a party to some things people at some places He sees them. It is His wish that such people may repent of their evil deeds.

Let somebody shout Haleluyah!
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by ifyalways(f): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
**sighs**
God is Omnipresent.Hes everywhere ! he knows everything,sees everything!
He might not manifest himself in some churches because he is not being glorified there(because of sin) BUT that does not change the fact that hes everywhere.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by MissyB1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2008
Missy B:

IS GOD IN EVERY CHURCH?

NO!!He is only where people re genuienly gathered to worship him
Lemme expatiate on what i meant by this.

IS GOD IN EVERY CHURCH?
Depends on what angle you're lookin at it from.If you mean:Is his PRESENCE felt in every church or Does he manifest in every church?den my i repeat my previous answer;NO,he manifests only where pple truly seek his face/presence.That i know alot about paris does not mean i am presently in paris.

If your ques equals IS HE EVERYWHERE/DOES HE SEE EVERYTHING(includin church,home,skul wherever)?

Then YES!!He is omnipresence.He sees everything,he is everywhere.(isaiah 66 vs 1)Heaven is my throne and EARTH is my footstool.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by MrCrackles(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2008
stupid post and useless question

@poster

use your head, think properly before you put questions on blast next time afterall you are not a kid!

i don't expect my 5yr old niece to ask me this kind of question because he knows!
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by ssRhino: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2008
God will pnly be where His name are praised.
He will be where 2 or more pple are in His name
And not all churches really praised.
Re: Is God In Every Church ? by MissyB1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
Brash!:

stupid post and useless question

@poster

use your head, think properly before you put questions on blast next time afterall you are not a kid!

i don't expect my 5yr old niece to ask me this kind of question because he knows!
Mr,
u might have read d bible so much dat u quote every part of it even in a dream bhut dere re stil pple learning(nd dat is jst how its meant to be).Y do u have to run words on d poster in dat manner?If you cant stand the heat,you kindly or forcefully leave d kitchen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Jesus Christ To Construct Furniture For Me / I Want Islamic Heaven / Can Man's Destiny Be Altered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.