Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Counting Your Blessings, What Is Your Greatest Miracle Of the year 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counting Your Blessings, What Is Your Greatest Miracle Of the year 2013 (651 Views)

I Have Very Strong Reasons To Believe We Are Not In The Year 2013 AD / First Sunday In The Year 2013: What Does It Mean To You? / What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Counting Your Blessings, What Is Your Greatest Miracle Of the year 2013 by olumyde5(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Hello Guys, As the year is gradually coming to a wonderful end I know we all have ups and downs, high and low moments this year, no matter how down or low you might be at the moment, as long as you are reading this God is definitely faithful to you.

Well if God is to charge each and every one of us for the oxygen we breathe in, am sure our bank account would have been red or better still most of us will not be alive by now or if God should charge us per seconds (just like the Telecoms company) for the words that come out of our mouth, most of us probably would just be acting like deaf and dumb because we would have accumulated so much bill. Maybe you are thinking that you fail to acquire the latest sports car in town, remember some folks don't even have the cash to purchase volkswagen beetle (or to buy a new shoe). You might complain about your present job, but remember some folks you graduated together that are even far better than you don't even have a job. You might not have found the bone of your bone, dont have enough savings and list goes on and on but remember it is because you are alive that you have plans for your life, if you are not alive to see this present moment definitely all the plans may as well go into the drain. The Bible says there is hope for the person that is join to the living, a living dog is better than a dead lion. Common cheer up, you are an achiever, think deep and you will be able to see what God has done for you

Not to bore you too much with my talk, the purpose of opening this thread is for us to share what God has done in this past year 2013, for me I made a lot of travels he say me through, wrote and passed couple of exams, and so many other numerous things that I cant really say for now He's been very faithful.

But one wow moment I will never forget was when hot groundnut oil splashed on the whole of my right fingers when I was to fry plantain in my house. I had sliced the plantain and put the vegetable oil on fire (waiting for the oil to bleach), I went back to the room and I was browsing on ma phone, by the time I went back to the kitchen, there was smoke every where as the oil was above its boiling point. I was so much in a hurry that I used my bare hand (I forgot that it wasn't rice I was trying to prepare) to put the plantain into the fry pan (containing hot vegetable oil). I shouted JESUS!!! the pain was so sore but there was no one to comfort me, I ran to the bathroom and try to calm down the effect with cold water then I went to the room to try apply some cream on my hand but I didn't see one on time but I did saw an anointing oil (from church) in my wardrobe and I pour it in large quantity on my hand instead. I felt the burning pain throughout the night but miracle was perfected when I woke up in the morning and it was as if nothing happen to the fingers.

I already shared the testimony with my brethren, I just thought I share with you guys, let's count our blessings and what's your own greatest miracle of 2013.

Happy New Year in Advance

Mods & Boda Seun FP Pls

1 Like

Re: Counting Your Blessings, What Is Your Greatest Miracle Of the year 2013 by olumyde5(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2013
shocked

(1) (Reply)

MOG Predicts Aregbesola May Be Kidnapped Or Killed In 2014 / Christ Or Satan, Who Do You Pray To? / 18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.