Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,923 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Need A Serious Gurl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Gurl (462 Views)

Shocker!!!!.wale Caught In D Act....wit A Lagos Gurl / I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl / I Saw One Gurl On This Forum That: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Gurl by tjaycent1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2008
Please i need a gurl a good,serious and nice looking gurl,between the age of 21 to 23,that stays in lagos.
if you are interested kindly contact me on 08026452294,tjaycent1@yahoo.ca.(YOU CAN ALSO SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE)
PLEASE DONT FLASH.
TJAY,

Re: I Need A Serious Gurl by Saylawchar(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2008
"Please i need a girl a good,serious and nice looking girl,between the age of 21 to 23,that stays in lagos.
if you are interested kindly contact me on 08026452294,tjaycent1@yahoo.ca.(YOU CAN ALSO SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE)
PLEASE DONT FLASH".

You want some people to start embarrassing you on here? People who dont know what it take to find love on net. They will be mocking you! I suggest you go to your street and fish out the pretty girls there. Tanx
Re: I Need A Serious Gurl by abasifo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2008
try an go to mountain of fire an ask the pastor
Re: I Need A Serious Gurl by quickygirl(f): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
men!!

(1) (Reply)

Wats Up Wit U / Imo - Heartlanders - Show Your Face In This Zone. / I Need A Good Looking Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.