Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction (8380 Views)

Sexxual Yoga / The Evolution Of Morality / The Evolution Myth And The ‘God Question' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

You subscribe to the theory and yet, you claim that it is flawed. IN YOUR OWN WORDS, YOU SAID THAT EVOLUTION IS FLAWED. Sorry, you dont understand either what a flaw is or what the theory of evolution is.

No, just more honest and intelligent than you cool

What? Are you seriously questioning the development of mammary glands? It is like questioning why we have toes instead of fingered feet.

We do know that positioning the "milk factory" in some other places (instead of a gland for it) would lead to easy contamination with other liquids in the body. Just as having fingered feet would make for better grasping and swinging compared to better walking with toes.....

You are talking about things which you clearly have no idea about. What the hell is "separate evolution" for se.xes"? There are organisms that reproduce ase.xually- Why is that more logical or "evolutionary" than sex.ual reproduction? The simple answer would be that different reproductive systems are suited for different organisms and their different environments/habitats.

Sir, I fail to see how your questions somehow expose a flaw in the theory of evolution. Guy, sit down.

Shut up. What I clearly said was that the fact that evolution cant explain a certain issue doesnt mean that the theory is flawed. The theory is sound at what it is centered on.

You confuse the theory of evolution with using evolution as a subject to explain something.

BTW, you have given no flaws so far in the theory of evolution.

Yeah right. smh

SMH

SMH

You pointed out no contradictions...all you did was expose your ignorance.

For instance, some organisms evolve into smaller organisms while some evolve into larger ones. Anti-scientific dullards like you claim that it is a contradicti0on

I see your only response to the link I offered you was a very erudite "Yeah right, smh"

Bravo.

If you cannot read it, and address my 12 posers (try the first and 2nd, I repeat) - then I have no need to waste my time with you.

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

I see your only response to the link I offered you was a very erudite "Yeah right, smh"

Bravo.

If you cannot read it, and address my 12 posers (try the first and 2nd, I repeat) - then I have no need to waste my time with you.

Who the hell do you think you are?

If you have any serious questions to ask, ask them here. Do you think I have time specifically for you? You want me to start researching your nonsense in another thread?

What is the point of creating this threaD then? Is it not two issues on evolution that I have addressed already?

I see that I hav debunked you on the op in this thread......you now want to point me to another? Guy, shift

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^^ You dont even stop to read. I did not refer you to another thread. I referred you to the 12 posers I wrote for the first time on THIS thread. Here they are again -

https://www.nairaland.com/1571602/evolution-sexes-sexxual-reproduction#20521482

I wrote those on the first page of this very thread, and not another previous thread.

And I asked you to start with the first two posers only, before proceeding to the rest.

As to the articles, if you cannot read them, then we can never have a discussion on the issues.

And by the way, you have caricatures of what I contend up there. I don't have the time or energy to correct them if you cannot read that which I offered. It will be a waste of my time.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by MrTroll(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deepsight how do you make the leap from, Evolution cannot explain this to therefore a more intelligent blah blah caused it?

Is that not magical thinking? Like I said before, your argument is simply an argument from ignorance and as usual, a pathetic attempt at appeal to emotions.

Muskeeto has said this before, as long as we don't jnow somethings in this universe, the god fans will always have something to say. God is always the tent where all our ignorance is stored.

Seriously man, shut up. Yes, evolution cannot explain some things but it's not a license to sneak in your immutable, infinite space time, ultimate mind god.

Until you can show proof of your god, don't sneak it in to any gap in knowledge. Arrogant tw.at!

5 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by mazaje(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
What we know is science , what we don't know is god. . .

4 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
mazaje: What we know is science , what we don't know is god. . .

Mr Troll: Deepsight how do you make the leap from, Evolution cannot explain this to therefore a more intelligent blah blah caused it?

Is that not magical thinking? Like I said before, your argument is simply an argument from ignorance and as usual, a pathetic attempt at appeal to emotions.

Muskeeto has said this before, as long as we don't jnow somethings in this universe, the god fans will always have something to say. God is always the tent where all our ignorance is stored.

Seriously man, shut up. Yes, evolution cannot explain some things but it's not a license to sneak in your immutable, infinite space time, ultimate mind god.

Until you can show proof of your god, don't sneak it in to any gap in knowledge. Arrogant tw.at!

What on earth is wrong with you fellas? grin grin grin

Who said a word about God on this thread? ? ? ?

Questions are raised and you spin into an anti-God frenzy? ? ? ? LOL!

Can't deal with the posers, and only whining? Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

What on earth is wrong with you fellas? grin grin grin

Who said a word about God on this thread? ? ? ?

Questions are raised and you spin into an anti-God frenzy? ? ? ? LOL!

Can't deal with the posers, and only whining? Pathetic.

Lol....talking as if he is not asking these questions to put forward the claim that God did it.

smh
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by truthislight: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
plaetton:

If the answer does not fit your preferred use of words, it is then invalid , right?.
Nonsense.

Are you actually pretending to want to learn something here, or to prove something?.
What exactly about evolution do you want to prove on Nl , and to whom?
I think you are in love with your own verbosity.

It's like you are holding a gun and shouting " teach me , make understand evolution or the I will shoot the whole theory dead".
And just like your previous dubious posers, you are acting for an uninformed jury.

Go to school friend and stop this nonsense.
Anyone who does not understand evolution should go and study it. Simple.

Evilbrain simply and clearly highlighted how comically ignorant you are about this very subject.

If you are sincere, your posers are valid.
Go and find the answers, and then come back and tell us , with scientific facts, which aspects you are in disagreement with.

You foul mouthed silly arrogant delussional pompouse BRAT!.

You have come to the conclusion that all NLders are uninforemed because DS gave you questions you cannot answer since you are absolutely barraged of such capacity for contemplation, for that all other people are "uninformed" right ?

Am in a every good mood right now otherwise i will have told you the life history of all members of your generation, how delussional they are to belief that chance took "43billion years" to produced YOU.

When next you want to identify the "uninformed Jury", pick wisely, let it be those that "came by accident" of your evolution or those that survived abortion and loose some of their mental capability in the process just like YOU.

If you have had a wiki link "NLders" will nolonger be or was "uninformed" right ?

You know what ? You may actually be or was the only exception to have came from Ape you know ? smiley

plaetton:

you are acting for an uninformed jury.

3 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by plaetton: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Truthislight
Ouch!
That hurt, especially coming from you.
Did you drink something strong this Sunday?

What was that diatribe about?
That Deepsight is acting for an uninformed jury?
The guy is a lawyer, that is what he is trained to do and what he does for a living.
His craft is the clever use of words to obfuscate facts. Get you carried away by theirverbal sophistry while ignoring relevant facts.

These dubious posers are for whom, if I may ask, and for what purpose?

If he truly wants answers to these complex scientific questions, is NL the best place to see answers?
On the other hand, if truly wanted to repudiate these scientific theories, then he owes both NL readers and the scientific community a scientific treatise to show his findings.
What he did here was clearly an appeal to emotions under the pretext of putting forward posers that he very well knows that no one will write a hundred pages of scientific data to satisfy him.

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by wiegraf: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

Now I would conclude that you are just joking about.

My questions are clear for any one who is serious. Either address them in terms of the ToE, or carry on the empty party of clueless whining which has been the only thing offered by all you all-so-enlightened-atheists here.

Nothing more. What is glaring, particularly from your infantile summation, is that you do not even have the capacity to sit down, read and comprehend the issues raised. It's patently beyond you. One good option would be to just leave it alone. Think on that.

PS:

In fact, let me help you do your home work. Read up on answers available in science:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction#Origin_of_sexual_reproduction

http://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/sexual-reproduction-and-the-evolution-of-sex-824

Now, go through these links and extract answers to my posers for me, if you will.

You can start with this, from the first link:

You might want to start by looking at that statement in bold in the above, and wondering where that need comes from, in light of just my first posers alone:

Hmmmm, Einstein?

cool

Godidit

Happy?

Because you use bigger English this stops being Godidit? What are you whining about? I have to deal with your puerile logic, therefore puerile replies. (Tbf, I stopped giving them any proper attention a while back. Special pleading for us the special species. Blanlablavljf. It is nonsense good sir)
What are you even on about with the teo? last I checked, it was very much a work in progress. But perhaps we should abandon that and just conclude; Godidit. Because we're special.

We aren't. This is simply religitard logic rebranded as something else. Tell me why your god designed sexes? As a programmer with abilities to play god, eg the ability to endow a level playing field and 'freewill', I fail to see why I'd put gender in the mix, especially involuntary sort. Methinks the solution to whatever peeve you have is in there. And also, if you will, tell why he bothered to define sexes yet designed such a dangerous, inefficient reproductive system? Or do you choose to acknowledge 'design' that confirms your bias? Really?

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
plaetton: @Truthislight

His craft is the clever use of words to obfuscate facts. Get you carried away by theirverbal sophistry while ignoring relevant facts.

The relevant facts which you have so far failed to point out, even where you raised the dubious issue of polarity, got called out on, and ran away from? You are dubiously criminal, dishonest, and worse, cowardly. Your conduct is actually shameful.

These dubious posers are for whom, if I may ask, and for what purpose?

Never ask for whom the bells toll: they toll for thee.

None of you can even wrap your heads around the simple issue as to why any living organism should be self replicating in the first place. None of you: and no; this is not, and has never been addressed by any scientist.

And yet, this is only one of 12 posers: not a single one of which has been addressed by any of the d.aft loud mouthed atheistic blabbers here.

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
wiegraf:

Godidit

Happy?

Because you use bigger English this stops being Godidit? What are you whining about? I have to deal with your puerile logic, therefore puerile replies. (Tbf, I stopped giving them any proper attention a while back. Special pleading for us the special species. Blanlablavljf. It is nonsense good sir)
What are you even on about with the teo? last I checked, it was very much a work in progress. But perhaps we should abandon that and just conclude; Godidit. Because we're special.

We aren't. This is simply religitard logic rebranded as something else. Tell me why your god designed sexes? As a programmer with abilities to play god, eg the ability to endow a level playing field and 'freewill', I fail to see why I'd put gender in the mix, especially involuntary sort. Methinks the solution to whatever peeve you have is in there. And also, if you will, tell why he bothered to define sexes yet designed such a dangerous, inefficient reproductive system? Or do you choose to acknowledge 'design' that confirms your bias? Really?

Daft. Address the Posers, Dimwit.

And o: I have since forgone any hope of reading any sense from you: not since you argued that you would not correct your child for stealing because morality is subjective, et all: I hardly read anything you write. You are a quaint and random f.ool, of course.

3 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol....talking as if he is not asking these questions to put forward the claim that God did it.

smh

And of course your reading is not keen enough to see where and where I have argued that indeed, it is possible that God did not design this world.

I am certain you have problems thinking, or following structured discussions.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by plaetton: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

[b]None of you can even wrap your heads around the simple issue as to why any living organism should be self replicating in the first place. None of you: and no; this is not, and has never been addressed by any scientist.[/b]

You don't know how silly that sounds.
So, no NL atheists , no scientist, no one knows for sure WHY cells self-replicate.
And therefore ....?

So no one knows or can answer why we have the universe instead of nothing.
And therefore...?

Gosh!

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by plaetton: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^^^

Let me give you an assignment.

Since we are daft and ignorant, Why don't you now take up the mantle to educate us.
We surrender.

So, can you please do us a big favor by answering all of your own posers?.

By flaunting them as posers, the onus is now on you to solve the evolutionary riddles for us, since we are incapable of answering them correctly, and have hence, surrendered.

Please go ahead and answer, or should I say, fill in the missing pieces for us.

We are here to learn, and we are eagerly waiting.
wink
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

And of course your reading is not keen enough to see where and where I have argued that indeed, it is possible that God did not design this world.

I am certain you have problems thinking, or following structured discussions.

No one understands your position because you keep covering it up with big words and then shift it so that no one can hold you to anything

Seriously.....

Evolution is flawed
God possibly didnt create humans or set up evolution

So what now? Aliens? Aliens put human beings here and set up some kind of non-evolutionary change in animals?

You are a dishonest tool
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
plaetton: ^^^^

Let me give you an assignment.

Since we are daft and ignorant, Why don't you now take up the mantle to educate us.
We surrender.

So, can you please do us a big favor by answering all of your own posers?.

By flaunting them as posers, the onus is now on you to solve the evolutionary riddles for us, since we are incapable of answering them correctly, and have hence, surrendered.

Please go ahead and answer, or should I say, fill in the missing pieces for us.

We are here to learn, and we are eagerly waiting.
wink

Deepsight....the challenge is now in your hands....answer your posers.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
plaetton:

You don't know how silly that sounds.
So, no NL atheists , no scientist, no one knows for sure WHY cells self-replicate.
And therefore ....?

So no one knows or can answer why we have the universe instead of nothing.
And therefore...?

Gosh!

This is cardinal because entire theories, which people like you endorse as inviolable truth, are founded on statements like this; which scientists then eternally use as the explanation for everything else:

Organisms need to replicate their genetic material in an efficient and reliable manner.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction#Origin_of_sexual_reproduction

Sometimes I do wish to write epistles explaining such simple things and why they are problems: however I must say that I am often discouraged by the knowledge from experience that even 1 million pages of explanations will fall on determinedly and willfully deaf ears.

Just take a look at that statement in quote just above from the link I placed below it. That statement is the fundamental assumption on which ALL of this is built: explanations of how the reproduction occurs are then contrived (many different theories, including your nonsense on polarity -which by the way does not appear among any serious studies as an explanation or option) - and based on that fundamental assumption, which is taken for granted, stories are built.

This is why I began my posers with the very simple - even simplistic question - as to why living things are self replicating at all. Scientific explanations are all hinged on the assumption of this need: and they never - absolutely never - say anything on why this need is there: and what makes living things have this need in the first place.

Of course, there would be no process of evolution without self replication occurring, and it is therefore easy to see why evolutionists would completely avoid the question as to how evolution explains self replication - because, without an answer to that, they know that the credibility of the principles of the whole theory is called into question.

My dear, I cannot, and do not have an iota of respect for all the pathetic nonsense which has been said on this thread by you atheists, until and unless one of your number is bold enough to tackle the posers head-on.

It is laughable for you all to attempt to render the posers as irrelevant: when this remains a huge contention within the very learned of the scientific community!

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Deepsight....the challenge is now in your hands....answer your posers.

What cowardly criminality! ! ! !
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

What cowardly criminality! ! ! !

You know that your posers are useless.

Guy, shift jo......at least this thread is now testament to your dubious sophistry.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by DeepSight(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^^ A testament indeed - with the untouched, un-attempted and unanswered posers still sitting pretty on the first page.

Unschooled, lazy, cowards.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by plaetton: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

This is cardinal because entire theories, which people like you endorse as inviolable truth, are founded on statements like this; which scientists then eternally use as the explanation for everything else:

Sometimes I do wish to write epistles explaining such simple things and why they are problems: however I must say that I am often discouraged by the knowledge from experience that even 1 million pages of explanations will fall on determinedly and willfully deaf ears.

Just take a look at that statement in quote just above from the link I placed below it. That statement is the fundamental assumption on which ALL of this is built: explanations of how the reproduction occurs are then contrived (many different theories, including your nonsense on polarity -which by the way does not appear among any serious studies as an explanation or option) - and based on that fundamental assumption, which is taken for granted, stories are built.

This is why I began my posers with the very simple - even simplistic question - as to why living things are self replicating at all. Scientific explanations are all hinged on the assumption of this need: and they never - absolutely never - say anything on why this need is there: and what makes living things have this need in the first place.

Of course, there would be no process of evolution without self replication occurring, and it is therefore easy to see why evolutionists would completely avoid the question as to how evolution explains self replication - because, without an answer to that, they know that the credibility of the principles of the whole theory is called into question.

My dear, I cannot, and do not have an iota of respect for all the pathetic nonsense which has been said on this thread by you atheists, until and unless one of your number is bold enough to tackle the posers head-on.

It is laughable for you all to attempt to render the posers as irrelevant: when this remains a huge contention within the very learned of the scientific community!

This is very interesting indeed. shocked
I can't stop laughing.
You want to run away from your own posers, because, like you have just hinted, it would take a million pages of explanation to drive home the point?.
And yet this is what you came here to ask NL atheist to do for you?
What a guy you are! shocked
Unbelievable!.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
plaetton:

This is very interesting indeed. shocked
I can't stop laughing.
You want to run away from your own posers, because, like you have just hinted, it would take a million pages of explanation to drive home the point?.
And yet this is what you came here to ask NL atheist to do for you?
What a guy you are! shocked
Unbelievable!.

Logicboy03:
You know that your posers are useless.
Guy, shift jo......at least this thread is now testament to your dubious sophistry.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by plaetton: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

It shows that you are still wholly ignorant of how science works and evolves.

Making a logical and reasonable assumption on a subject while studying it is a tried and tested method of scientific discovery.

Science evolves, and have grown thus far because , just like the evolutionary process itself, science builds small bridges of knowledge one at a time.
And let me correct you: there no controversies in science. There are competing ideas, competing notions, competing approaches and competing theories all with same goal of arriving at the same truths. If scientists disagree on one aspect of a theory, that does not invalidate the basic underpinnings of that theory.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by wiegraf: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deep Sight:

Daft. Address the Posers, Dimwit.

And o: I have since forgone any hope of reading any sense from you: not since you argued that you would not correct your child for stealing because morality is subjective, et all: I hardly read anything you write. You are a quaint and random f.ool, of course.

Ah, but your inability to grasp the simplest of things rears its ugly head again. Like your inability to understand that evolution simply is change over genetations. Simply. And not knowing how a particular leap took does not I'm any way invalidate it. Just as not knowing how a particular disease works doesn't invalidate germ theory. You don't know the germ? Well, it sure as hell isn't a spirit responsible. Prayer won't solve the issue, rolling up your sleeves and searching for the particular germ though will yield more fruit though

But I digress, you fail to note that I did address your posers, here again; Godidit

Now please, address mine own queries if you will

And randomly, it seems you note I have issues with your ridiculously selfish views. Very good
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deepsight getting schooled grin grin grin

Erm, here is a good advice for you, Deepsight

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by plaetton: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Logicboy03: Deepsight getting schooled grin grin grin

Erm, here is a good advice for you, Deepsight

OMG! grin shocked

Logicdude, you are lethal.

Where did you get this from?.
May I have your permission to reuse it here on Nl when the bullshyts threaten my senses?
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by EvilBrain1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Off-point. He doesn't need knowledge of the ddtails you mention. Darwin had way less than that and yet his theory gained acceptance.

Nonsense. Darwin didn't write any ignorant diatribes against the evolution of sëxual reproduction or any another topic. He was an extremely serious scientist, and when he set out to debunk a theory, you could bet your āss that he'd first learn everything there was to know about it before opening his mouth in public. If you don't believe, read his Descent of Man and see the way he tore the ynashes those who claimed that white people were a seperate, higher species than blacks and other “savages".

If you want to disprove a theory, you first have to learn what the theory actually is, how it was arrived at, and what its recognized flaws are. Yet from his very first post, he has revealed his almost total ignorance of the topic, to the point that he was actually quoting Wikipedia (lol!) as proof that evolution is flawed!

What deep sight is doing is like trying to prove that elephants don't exist without ever seeing a picture of one, or even having a clue what they look like. If you do that on a public forum, then other people are going to reply and make you look stupîd.

He only has himself to blame.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Joshthefirst(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Foolish people claiming to think outside the box when infact they have already fashioned and are thinking from a box of foolish speculations of men for themselves.

Hypocrites claiming that one must know every part of their foolish theory before questioning it and noticing flaws.

Id.iocy.

3 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Cheers01: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Joshthefirst: Foolish people claiming to think outside the box when infact they have already fashioned and are thinking from a box of foolish speculations of men for themselves.

Hypocrites claiming that one must know every part of their foolish theory before questioning it and noticing flaws.

Id.iocy.

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Joshthefirst(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Cheers01:

I sense a troll.

Why can you only make epileptic arguments. I don't even know why DS and others bother to reply you sometimes.
Re: The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Joshthefirst: Foolish people claiming to think outside the box when infact they have already fashioned and are thinking from a box of foolish speculations of men for themselves.

Id.iocy.

Lol. Need tissue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! / Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God? / Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.