Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Share Scenes/dialogues From Movies That You Found Epic - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share Scenes/dialogues From Movies That You Found Epic (644 Views)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / Share Your Best Quotes/dialogues From Your Favourite Movie. . . / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Scenes/dialogues From Movies That You Found Epic by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
I have had 'Game of Thrones' in my laptop for ages but didn't watch it cos i was busy with high school dramas and my huge collection of indian films. So i finally ran out of movies to watch and decided to watch it and I got instantly hooked!

The Epic Scene
Theon had captured Winterfell and was about to lose it so he decided to die in battle. He was 'psyching' his men and was like
'Children will sing songs about us! Women will think of us when their lovers are inside them!! Men will scream our names as they charge into battle!!! What is dead may never die!!!(with ur fist on ur heart)'
and just as he gave the customary battle cry of ahhhhhhhhhh, one of his men knocked him out! grin grin and the others who had been saying 'aye aye' were like 'I thot he'd never shut up'

I watched that scene like seven times and literally fell off my chair laughing.

So please share scenes from movies that you will never forget and lets all laugh (or cry)

1 Like

Re: Share Scenes/dialogues From Movies That You Found Epic by davide470(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
That moment on the Plane when Eric (Magneto) shouted at Charles (Prof. Xavier) about him abandoning them, mentioning the names of fallen mutants with tears in his eyes, making the plane vibrate..

Yes, that moment.. X-Men; Days of Future Past.

Transformer 3: That quiet, sully evening when the Plane carrying d Transformers and Optimus prime was shot down by the Deceptacons.. The view and sound track used at that point in time made my week.

(1) (Reply)

Classic Nollywood Movies / Two Lessons Nollywood Can Learn From Michael Jackson / Breaking News Comedian Ay Weeps As Alaba Boys Pirate 30days In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.