Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ogu Language - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ogu Language (2382 Views)

Yewa Land Lagos History (anagos, Eyos, Ogu (egun), Ifonyin, Ije, Sabe And Ketu) / We The Ikwerre Are Igbos By Ikechukwu A. Ogu(interesting Write Up) / Our Language Is Going Dead- A Case Study Of The Ogu (egun) Language Of Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogu Language by Wususong(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2008
Do you like speaking another Nigerian Language that is called Ogu in less than 2weeks?
Re: Ogu Language by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 05, 2008
No
Re: Ogu Language by kpomo98(f): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2008
ah ah you didn't have to be so rude. all you had to do was ignore the post.
abeg i want to learn the language my dear poster.
Re: Ogu Language by Wususong(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hi Kpomo98, It is said by experts that those who look and search for knowlege always find it and I quite believe this language you search for will take you to great places in the world. For example in our naboring country cotounu benin republic they speak this language and if you are in a french speaking country(ies) people tend to speak another language which are not general to all and sundry. This language will help you to have says among the people speaking it even have advantage over your colleagues that does not have the knowlege you are about learning. If you are ready to learn more of this language pls email me on wususong@gmail.com or call 08035916293
Re: Ogu Language by tpia: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2008
what is Ogu language?

All these minorities should form some kind of alliance with each other or the larger tribes nah.

300+  and counting is a big extreme, even for Nigeria.
Re: Ogu Language by Wususong(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2008
ogu language is a nigeria language, that is not common among the yorubas. it is also among the culture of nigeria. people tend to call or class them among the yorubas but really they have their own language which is quiet different from yoruba. this language is called ogu for more info call me on 08035916293. or email wususong@gmail.com thanks

(1) (Reply)

IGBO AMAKA! This 5 Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Igbo Culture. (PHOTOS) / Please Help Translate To Niger/delta Languages / Original Human Hair at Affordable Prices....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.