Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Raise The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Raise The Dead (529 Views)

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / Pictures & Characteristics Of The Dead Sea / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Raise The Dead by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
I feel like speaking in tongue.lesa lese satarata lekande re!!!.yea when we pray in tongue,demons flee at a speed of one million meter per seconds.always pray in tongue always.when you are eating,dancing,walking,laughing,sleeping or even dreaming.every believer have the anointing to raise the dead.jesus did it many times.the apostles also did it many times.the same spirit that raise jesus from the dead is living inside of you.you can do it,you have that power and authority inside of you.so take a step of faith right now and locate the nearest mortuary around you.straight fort your hand over the dead bodies and command them to rise up.(evangelist kenneth ifeduba)I feel like speaking in tongue.lesa lese satarata lekande re!!!.yea when we pray in tongue,demons flee at a speed of one million meter per seconds.always pray in tongue always.when you are eating,dancing,walking,laughing,sleeping or even dreaming.every believer have the anointing to raise the dead.jesus did it many times.the apostles also did it many times.the same spirit that raise jesus from the dead is living inside of you.you can do it,you have that power and authority inside of you.so take a step of faith right now and locate the nearest mortuary around you.straight fort your hand over the dead bodies and command them to rise up.(evangelist kenneth ifeduba)I feel like speaking in tongue.lesa lese satarata lekande re!!!.yea when we pray in tongue,demons flee at a speed of one million meter per seconds.always pray in tongue always.when you are eating,dancing,walking,laughing,sleeping or even dreaming.every believer have the anointing to raise the dead.jesus did it many times.the apostles also did it many times.the same spirit that raise jesus from the dead is living inside of you.you can do it,you have that power and authority inside of you.so take a step of faith right now and locate the nearest mortuary around you.straight fort your hand over the dead bodies and command them to rise up.(evangelist kenneth ifeduba)
Re: How To Raise The Dead by Evablazze(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Evangelist i salute u ohhh grin
Re: How To Raise The Dead by Luvdbyursista(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
U tink u can jst wake up n start speakin in tongues?does it sound lyk a native language to you?
Re: How To Raise The Dead by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yea.seems natural to me

(1) (Reply)

Pleas Is Copy And Past A Sin / Drawn By The Father / Living As Brethren In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.