Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Gurus Pls Help Me Out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Gurus Pls Help Me Out (380 Views)

Mini Importation Gurus Please Help / Am Planning On Buying A Startimes Decoder....gurus In The House Pls Help / Android Gurus Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gurus Pls Help Me Out by lambvard: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
I borrowed a friend of mine my laptop and he compressed my local disk,the problem now is that when i tried to load the system its telling me that bootmrg has been compressed,i tried to change the OS its still telling me same thing after restarting from OS installation. Pls what am i going to do pls.
Re: The Gurus Pls Help Me Out by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
lambvard: I borrowed a friend of mine my laptop and he compressed my local disk,the problem now is that when i tried to load the system its telling me that bootmrg has been compressed,i tried to change the OS its still telling me same thing after restarting from OS installation. Pls what am i going to do pls. My mail is afolabi_babatunde18@yahoo.com
format your hard disk by using window xp installation disk

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Blackberry Bold 5 For Sale @ 18k / Sony Xperia Z1 (honami) Needed / When Will Nigeria Gain Economic Freedom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.