Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Buy Granite/chippings Materials Direct From Crush Rock Quarry Ishagu, Ebonyi Sta - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Granite/chippings Materials Direct From Crush Rock Quarry Ishagu, Ebonyi Sta (3593 Views)

Granite Chippings Supply Directly From Abk, Ebonyi State To Enugu And Anambra. / Supply Of Gravel,chippings & Stone Dust / Granite Chippings And Aggregates Supply To South South And South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Granite/chippings Materials Direct From Crush Rock Quarry Ishagu, Ebonyi Sta by mrdonbuchi: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Buy Granite/Chippings Materials Direct from Crush Rock Quarry Ishagu, Ebonyi State to you site anywhere in Enugu State, Ebonyi State, Abia State, Rivers State, Bayelsa State and other South Eastern and Niger delta Region.

Are you Undertaking a Major Construction Project. Do you want to Buy High Quality Granite Chippings Materials and have them delivered to your site on schedule, directly from the Quarry.
Then call Me; 08065986132

I supply all types of sand and Granite Chippings materials that you will need in your site, directly from Crush Rock quarry Ishiagu Ebonyi State, At a good price too.
Be it Building Projects, Estate Development or Road Construction,

My Trucks are very sound and my Drivers are familiar with almost every Towns and Villages in the South Eastern Nigeria and The Niger-Delta Region.

We serve Enugu State, Ebonyi State, Abia State, Anambra State, Rivers State (very familiar with port harcourt city) Bayelsa State and
Cross River State. Ebonyi State Granite/stone is reputed to be the hardest in Nigeria, hence the Name Iron Stone !

Our Products Include:

GRANITE/STONE MATERIALS

0 - 5mm (Dust)
5 - 15mm (1/2 Inch)
15 - 22mm (3/4 Inch)
36 - 55mm (Extra-Large)              
55Xmm (Hard Core)
100 - 300mm (Hard Core)

SAND:

- Sharp Sand
- Plaster/White Sand
- Fillings/Red Sand and Robles

we also do bulk cement supply on request:

Pls call
24hrs Hot line... 08065986132.

BB Pin: 2664B5EA

Price List Coming Soon
Re: Buy Granite/chippings Materials Direct From Crush Rock Quarry Ishagu, Ebonyi Sta by kemback2220003: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
I used to be their costomer back then, but my truck drivers were hell bent to fustrate the bizness... Though am planning to go back into the biz... Take my number 08063435680 or 0766988926

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal / International And Local Price Of Cashew And Gum Arabic Per Ton / Need Help On Where To Supply Dry Maize And G/nut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.