Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence (1238 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption (2) (3) (4)

PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence by UNILAGHOWFAR(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
(FROM TAYO LAWAL'S BLOG)

Well, if your eyes are working correctly and you can see at least one thing in the picture below, just say something about what you can see. As for me, all I can see is that white nylon and all I have to say is; nice nylon.

Talk about what you can see, and le's see if your eyes are working well.. lol.

SOURCE: http://tyfresh..com

Re: PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence by heed101(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
All I see is d white girl ukwu being intimidated by d black girl Ukwu. #nkan nbe.
Re: PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence by Tolexander: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Excess of everything isn't good!
This is an abnormalty!
Re: PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence by nervegasfarts: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
na sh*t dey there jor! Nothing again.
Re: PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence by Dannylux: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
I can see mazizi serving at the eatery.
Re: PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence by ajasa4link: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Holy god of UKWU pray for us!
Re: PHOTO: Yeee!!! Please Caption This In One Sentence by themmyd: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
shocked shocked

Pics From The Accident Scene That Killed El Rufai’s Son / Halima Abubakar Says She's Not Interested In Marriage / [photos] Nollywood Actress Grabs Her B*oobs!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5