Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT (52206 Views)

How To Get Natural Thick And Log Eyelashes / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by nemesiss: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
see rubbish thread abeg

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by stanech: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ugly women need love 2 but they have 2 pay
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by spays(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
*just passing jejely jejely*
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Jeremiah47(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick and fat are two different packages. It's just like talking abt quality and quantity.
Thick=quality.
Fat=quantity.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Smily202(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
kehinde1588: Whats the difference btw SAY and TALK??

Say is Talk while Talk is Say.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
THICK OR FAT

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by seangy4konji: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
u r all stepid...pass me my alomo jor.thick or thin i like my girl...Na true love matter not all the olonshos weh full everywhere..u u like wear padded bra or butt pad...U r going to hell fire.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by frankobaba(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
that's what I'm talking about.

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
sure,gbam.U're rite
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Dyt(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt is thick
Muah
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by DaGC(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
To me
Thick : Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, Tonto Dike, Mel B, Jordin Spark, Trina etc

Fat : Oprah, Patience Jonathan, Adele, Princess, Florence Onuma, Eniola Badmus etc
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by shegzi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
I will say that, talking about thick it doesnt matter with size but quantity, the person might be small and thick or fat and thick and fat means big more than normal, a little more than normal. fat people may not really have that weight. A thick and fat person may weigh the same and the thick look petite and the fat look big.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Best definition already giving by someone already. Thick still has the figure 8 but in huge proportions while fat is "amoeba tinzz" grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by warlei(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt: Dyt is thick
Muah
I see u wink
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by afamjb: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: Please I really don't understand the difference. Please explain with the sizes that fall between thick and fat
......I dont know wat to say coz ur profile pics don confuse me.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick=Big
Fat=Bigger
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Ekans: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
With thick,the male member gets up fast,with fat it struggles to be half erect.Hope it answers ur question?.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Rahgafola: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
To me, FAT is used for human (and some animals) while THICK is used for non living things (or lengthen objects). Eg a fat man, woman, cow
a thick stick, rope, pole
And thick can also be used to describe a part of something. Eg a thick arm of a fat woman, a thick branch of tree, a thick and strong p3nis
I may be wrong o
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Make una leave the op alone joor. Ithink she is a very bold person! Much respect!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by ddjay: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: am happy God made u handsome I don't have a problem with the way I look. Some pple r not alive or don't have legs am very complete am very happy abt myself. The pple who liked the pic find me attractive
but steph,is d girl in ur profile pic you
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by dinggle: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
see olodo question, thick na person wen thick; fat na person wen fat, according to Stella Oduah "I think you need to go back to school".
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by dinggle: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
{difference btw say and talk}
Which kind thing be dis?......sha na you wan collect GEJ seat for 2015?
Say na wen you talk after person say make you talk; talk na wen you just start to dey talk by your self. This is why I like Stella Oduah, according to her " I think you need to go back to school".

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Swiftlee(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
dd_jay:
but steph,is d girls in ur profile pic you
grin Yeebah!!! This is definitely Hindu language..far from the english i know sha grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Sike(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vessi:
Actually, I find it difficult telling the size or shape of the woman in your profile.
BTW I refuse to call her chubby or thick.
Who even liked those pics?
The person must have thought it hilarious to have liked it.
*pukes*
#no offence#
STOPIIIIT !!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by mfrizzy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omotola.....thick
Lepacious Bose.....fat
Iya Ibeji (my neighbour).....now that's something I can't classify undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by fittty(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
venorite: Thick is fat with shape while fat is thick without shape...gerrit?

1 Billion Likes.

your head correct joor

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by pappilo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt: Dyt is thick
Muah

Please tell me that your profile pic is photoshop! shocked

Osanobua o!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by phatasschick(f): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well am thick!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Someone who is thick has big bones n is also muscular, while a fat person has xcess fatty tissues n is also flabby, lyk someone has said example of thick is Serena Williams, example of fat is Eniola Badmus. 4rm ur profile pix, u r fat my dear. Cheers
grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by pickabeau1: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
From wats been said so far... The Lady in the op profile if thick
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
phatasschick: Well am thick!
andd beautiful smiley
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by yemmy75(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vessi:
Actually, I find it difficult telling the size or shape of the woman in your profile.
BTW I refuse to call her chubby or thick.
Who even liked those pics?
The person must have thought it hilarious to have liked it.
*pukes*
#no offence#
Cheap shot, man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.