Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

2% Of People Think - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 2% Of People Think (720 Views)

The 19 Types Of People You See At Every College Party !! / Strange And Bizzare Pictures Of People. (VIEWER DISCRETION) / Woman Urinates Then Showers On Train Full Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2% Of People Think by Meelaw(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
2% people think,3%people think they think,95% would rather die than think.
Sorry but dosen't that sounds like nairalander,they would insults your post without not thinking about what prompted ya article.
If I say for instance for we to die,we have to live,some would be like,WTF is he saying,now think,is it possibele for us to die without living?,only 2% would have beem able to unriddle the riddle,3%would think they know it and would fail spectaculary,95%would just comment 'YOU ARE A FOOL AND OTHER NEGATIVE COMMENTS'honestly were do u fall in...
Don't forget@ami_d_law on twitter n I ff back instantly.
Re: 2% Of People Think by heed101(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Meelaw: 2% people think,3%people think they think,95% would rather die than think.
Sorry but dosen't that sounds like nairalander,they would insults your post without not thinking about what prompted ya article.
If I say for instance for we to die,we have to live,some would be like,WTF is he saying,now think,is it possibele for us to die without living?,only 2% would have beem able to unriddle the riddle,3%would think they know it and would fail spectaculary,95%would just comment 'YOU ARE A FOOL AND OTHER NEGATIVE COMMENTS'honestly were do u fall in...
Don't forget@ami_d_law on twitter n I ff back instantly.
wake me up when u r done with ur logic or magic
Re: 2% Of People Think by Meelaw(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logic?magic?what part do u fall in?don't be shy...lolz
Re: 2% Of People Think by Heliesha: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
can i comment,o.p i think you're really what you just called yourself
Re: 2% Of People Think by Meelaw(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Halisha maybe...every poet iz said to be a fool but not every fool iz a poet,d article was meant 2 be controversial only eagle eye mind will grab
Re: 2% Of People Think by igwedaboss(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2013
They don't need to pick which part they fall into.. From their replies.. U can tell
Re: 2% Of People Think by Codedboy95(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2013
which category do I fall ? undecided
Re: 2% Of People Think by Meelaw(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Respect Igwe da boss,guess pple just disregard what they don't agree with.......
Re: 2% Of People Think by Meelaw(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Coded boy we can't really say but codedly you know

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Halima Abubakar Gives Free Customized Books To Students / Xmas Flowers 4nairalanders / Dipp Ft Yemi Alade - Rock Ur Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.