Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot (749 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot by Akanbi1509(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dear room, which of the following sentences is correct and to actually depicts what you mean for a someone infront of you on the queu either in the Banking hall or at the ATM cash dispenser spot, when you about taking a ''returned shortly'' excuse on the file.

1. pls AM AT YOUR BACK i will be right back shortly

2. pls AM BEHIND YOU i will come back shortly

3. pls AM AFTER YOU I will check back shortly

so room kindly choose the right sentence or reframe the best way these words can be used

am on the hot seat.........mboh!!!!!
Re: Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot by dryakson(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
I used Brb pls

1 Like

Re: Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot by cbrass(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
I hardly talk at banking halls, I just stand at the last person's back and wait till it gets to my turn
Re: Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot by pendusky(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
i dnt talk just stand ther, if i wan comot na to remove my shoe and keep it behind the person in frnt of me... come back wear my shoe shekinah!
Re: Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot by Akanbi1509(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
.....and how will u bail youself if you are found in ''retuned shortly'' circumustane??
pendusky: i dnt talk just stand ther, if i wan comot na to remove my shoe and keep it behind the person in frnt of me... come back wear my shoe shekinah!
Re: Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot by Acidosis(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
dryakson: I used Brb pls

...as in, you say "b-r-b"? as in "be-aru-be"?

smh
Re: Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot by 2legit2qwt: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
excuse me, I'm next in line and I'll be right back undecided
Re: Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot by hybridtm(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Na so..english..hard .wai everbody dey give..excuse,,no 2 ansa d question
well op as for me "bros ...abeg na me dey ur back no..let anybody enter” ....and dem dey undastand well

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nairaland? / People Should Get Their Own Life And Stop Following Updates About Celebrities / Sammy Ameobi Makes Nigeria Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.