Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? (2391 Views)

Nikita Season 4! What To Expect ?nikita Is A Wanted Woman / Is NIKITA Complete Season3 Out? / Nikita Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by emedy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guys...this thread is just out of my Thrilled Persona. I've Followed Nikita from season1 this night and it has finally ended.

In this movie i've seen certain things really not being possible! But by way...out of this World. I enjoyed their combination of Crime and Thrills!

Tho i've Missed Certain Characters esp. Percy! I'd reali liked his Dictator Role!

Michael too...this dude was my best act.

Am preTty sure Birkoff is wishinq to live that movie life for real...buh no shadownet!

The crew was just so Awesome...
What is ur own say??
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by lymelyte(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
They had to end it because they were losing viewership and ppl were tired of d recycling..
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by penzino(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Rubbish ending jare!!! Better they ended. It
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by Kezifils(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by emedy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kezifils: Radio without ba3. Where did u hear Nikita has ended? This season has 12 episodes. Just downloaded episode 6 of season 4. The show is stil interesting if u ask me bt true, dey re loosing viewers.
Radio wifot Ba3? Tryna comprehend u,stil can't get! Shebi na u go act d rest? Pls use Google,its free.
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by hyzicbond(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
lymelyte: They had to end it because they were losing viewership and ppl were tired of recycling..

yeah the writer actually plans for a complete season and for Nikita and Micheal not to have a perfect ending but they are loosing viewers even from season three. imagine season 4 finale having just 850 thousand viewers when breaking bad has 13 million viewers in its grand finale if not for CBS who reshowed it that had like 4 million viewers the show has really been the lowest rating for cw network the producers should taken the franchise to CBS or fox they are good in making crime series...

It's a good show though but not in same class with 24hours or person of interest.
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by emedy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
hyzicbond:

yeah the writer actually plans for a complete season and for Nikita and Micheal not to have a perfect ending, but they are loosing viewers even from season three imagine season 4 finale having just 850 thousand viewers when breaking bad has 13 million viewers in its grand finale,if not for CBS that reshowed the episode that had like 4 million viewers. The show has really been the lowest rating for cw network the producers should had taken the franchise to CBS or fox from the beginning they good in crime series... It's a good show though but not in the class of 24hours or person of interest
jes saw dt breakinq bad in top box...hope its great? I need a replacement for nikita now
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by hyzicbond(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
emedy: jes saw dt breakinq bad in top box...hope its great? I need a replacement for nikita now

it's a good show but not my type but I can recommend person of interest for u it's good
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by emedy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
hyzicbond:

it's a good show but not my type but I can recommend person of interest for u it's good
ai..I'll read abt dt...my genre z jes Crime,aCtion nd Thriller.
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by hyzicbond(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
emedy: ai..I'll read abt dt...my genre z jes Crime,aCtion nd Thriller.

well you can check these out

revenge

hostage

homeland

strike back

the blacklist

arrows

covet affairs
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by Adebayolove(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2013
pls who has link to download episode 6?
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by emedy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
For episode 6 go to o2tvseries.com

@hyzicbond...hv watch dos ones u list. Am on person of interest now...nd am likinq it.
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by hyzicbond(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
emedy: For episode 6 go to o2tvseries.com

@hyzicbond...hv watch dos ones u list. Am on person of interest now...nd am likinq it.

person of interest and the blacklist is the real deal for now
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by emedy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
hyzicbond:

person of interest and the blacklist is the real deal for now
can't find blaclkist neither o2tvseries nd mobiletvshows...do u knw any oda site I cud get it?
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by hyzicbond(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
emedy: can't find blaclkist neither o2tvseries nd mobiletvshows...do u knw any oda site I cud get it?

mobtvseries.net

frends4m.com

1 Like

Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by LoganRebirth: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
I lost interest in the series at I think season 2.
POI too is kinda boring:the story line did not do much in keeping viewers on their toe as each episode is always another story and because of this you can actually afford to miss some episodes and still not miss much or get lost in the storyline.
If you are looking for a good tv series,try Game of thrones or Suits. cool
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by hyzicbond(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: I lost interest in the series at I think season 2.
POI too is kinda boring:the story line did not do much in keeping viewers on their toe as each episode is always another story and because of this you can actually afford to miss some episodes and still not miss much or get lost in the storyline.
If you are looking for a good tv series,try Game of thrones or Suits. cool

well if you look very deep there are two main storylines attach to it from the first season.... The HR dominance in the police force and the hunt for John Resse by the CIA, even the attempt of the CIA to capture the machine. It may be boring for you but for me it's awesome.

****** have watched the above you mentioned they aren't my best in 2013, The walking dead remains my 2013 best TV series follows by Person of interest...
Re: Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? by hyzicbond(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download 'everybody Hate Chris Series? / Money Heist (la Casa De Papel) Season 4 Series - (download) / Face of Eva 2005 Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.