Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nikita Season 1 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nikita Season 1 (1814 Views)

Nikita Season 4 Is Out? / Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? / Nikita Season 4! What To Expect ?nikita Is A Wanted Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nikita Season 1 by ImaMmakara(f): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2012
smiley helo, have anyone watched nitika season 1, i want to know how it ended because my own is incomplete. So pls lovers of movie. Tell me how it ended b4 i buy season 2.
Re: Nikita Season 1 by rockinrobin: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
try wikipedia
Re: Nikita Season 1 by bolseas(f): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Did you watch the part where Alex Shot her? if yes, Niki did not die because Alex injected her at the last minute. so she woke up when Roan was about to clean her. she poured acid on Roan and ran straight to meet RYan cos he was about to hack into Operation Sparrow which was actually a very dangerous gas that was gotten from president's son lab....long story short....

she was able to save Ryan and co but was arrested by the SSS(sorry cant remeber the org) afterthen she was arrested, she managed to escape from the interrogation room with the help of Ryan.

meanwhile in Division, Birkhoff released Micheal who then saved Nikita from the SSS? hq. Niki went to her apartment where she was questioned by ALex about who really killed her father. Niki confessed to her that she was the one. while they were talking they were attacked, they both managed escape and they went their separate ways.

Alex was kidnapped by Oversight. they wanted her to work against Niki and Percy. Amanda was made Head of Division....i think that is how it ended.

i hope this helped.

(1) (Reply)

Brush2ru: Devious Maids (season 1 And 2) / Steven Spielberg Names His List Of Bad Actors In Africa / The CEO By Kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.